PDA

View Full Version : Prom Night

W3WN
05-22-2015, 10:51 PM
Little Miss Field Day is (as this is being typed) at her Senior Prom.

Isn't it a good thing she gets her looks from her mother?
Of course, she had to let the Pirates know... she was kinda hoping that they'd post this on tonights "best of twitter" display at the top of the 7th inning...
Her date was one of the boys in the Stage Crew & in the School Band. They just went as friends, although I think he has a huge crush on him, which hasn't sunk in to her yet.
They double-dated with another couple (that last photo and the next one were taken at the young lady's home... LMFD was worried about us embarrassing her, we had nothing on this girls parents and grandfather... )
No, of course we weren't worried. We were at the ballgame... on the North Shore of the Allegheny River, not 10 minutes away from the hotel the Prom is at... just in case...

NA4BH
05-22-2015, 10:58 PM
You should straighten the light on the front porch. :rofl: :rofl:

Beautiful daughter, hope she has a most memorable night.

n0iu
05-23-2015, 08:32 AM
But not too memorable!

K7SGJ
05-23-2015, 08:42 AM

Beautiful daughter, hope she has a most memorable night.

Damn, you're observant. Actually if you look very closely, you will notice the light is straight, the house is on the bias, and the windows and door were hung a full bubble off. Please stay in the medical field and stay out of construction. In fact, please go into a field in Minnesota.

W3WN
05-23-2015, 09:14 AM

Beautiful daughter, hope she has a most memorable night.That's not my house. They can straighten out their own lights.

N8YX
05-23-2015, 10:29 AM
Good looking daughter, Ron. You have every right to be proud of her - even if she is gonna cost you a trip to Breezeshooters this year... :snicker:

KG4NEL
05-23-2015, 05:43 PM
I was in the band. Watch out for kids in the band. :yum:

My "official" senior prom went well, but the afterparty turned into...well...yeah...

N7YA
05-23-2015, 06:25 PM
That's not my house. They can straighten out their own lights.

Of course you can always go the "No daughter of mine is going anywhere with a ruffian whose parents cant straighten out their damn lights!" route.

Aaaah, the golden memories you can create for her special night. :lol:

NQ6U
05-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Beautiful daughter [...]

You know, she bears a strong resemblance to both your daughter and the milkman...

W3WN
05-23-2015, 10:42 PM
Of course you can always go the "No daughter of mine is going anywhere with a ruffian whose parents cant straighten out their damn lights!" route.

Aaaah, the golden memories you can create for her special night. :lol:
Yeah, I could. Only, that was the other girl's house.

Besides, I was too busy taking pictures... And watching out for doggy doughnuts...

N7YA
05-24-2015, 04:27 AM
Yeah, I could. Only, that was the other girl's house.

Thats what would make it special...convincing everyone that you are totally fucking nuts! :wiggle:

K7SGJ
05-24-2015, 07:39 AM
I'm convinced

suddenseer
05-24-2015, 07:46 AM
You have a lovely daughter. Your wife must be stunningly beautiful (I saw your hamvention shot).

KG4CGC
05-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Fine business on the harmonics there, Ron.

W3WN
05-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Thats what would make it special...convincing everyone that you are totally nucking futz! :wiggle:
Oh, they already think that.

W3WN
05-24-2015, 09:53 PM
You have a lovely daughter. Your wife must be stunningly beautiful (I saw your hamvention shot).
Ah, the boss has only been to one Hamvention with me, and that was something like 25 years ago.

That said, except for the curls and the blue eyes, Little Miss Field Day gets her looks from her mother. And that's a good thing... I don't think she'd look good in a beard...