PDA

View Full Version : Former K1MBE RayRay busted again.

W2NAP
02-26-2015, 02:42 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-hacking-bomb-charge-st-0226-20150225-story.html

Yep ol' RayRay from over on hamsexy forums got busted AGAIN

kb2vxa
02-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Everybody knew and the sexy hams made it clear he would get busted again, just a matter of how long and what route it would take. As always he tried to talk himself out of it and nobody believed him. What we DO believe is no amount of "help" will ever change him, this lost boy is lost forever. He'll be a lonely bitch in prison but he'll start a fight, Bubba will puke when he sees it, give it to Leroy and Leroy will kick Bubba's ass.

Break out the eye bleach!

W2NAP
02-26-2015, 03:55 PM
big question is. WTF was he thinking?!?

N8YX
02-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Enjoy your felony record, dumbass.

koØm
02-27-2015, 02:23 PM
big question is. WTF was he thinking?!?

He obviously "Thinks" very well in the Technical department but, the problem is that he doesn't links those "Thoughts" with the legalities and moralities involved when those thoughts are transferred into "Actions".

Early in his life, if someone had bothered to check, they probably would have diagnosed him somewhere on the Autism scale. The term "Asperger's Syndrome" is what the guy *probably* suffers from.

He should get a lawyer and plead nolo contendere because of "Diminished Capacity".

You know, rules and laws are made because of people like him; those with too much imagination and too little self-control.

*I'm not a real Psychiatrist, I just have a DSM-IV and I play like one on the inna-net.

NQ6U
02-27-2015, 02:37 PM
He should get a lawyer and plead nolo contendere because of "Diminished Capacity".

Nice bit of inductive reasoning, but there would be some resistance to the idea. He'd be reluctant to admit it and reactive to the concept, which might impede progress.

K7SGJ
02-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Nice bit of inductive reasoning, but there would be some resistance to the idea. He'd be reluctant to admit it and reactive to the concept, which might impede progress.

Your current thoughts are undeniable accurate. It's nice to see you transform into an electronic thought process. Or, as you Italians say,iIt makes for a greata week, if not just a faira day.

NQ6U
02-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Your current thoughts are undeniable accurate. It's nice to see you transform into an electronic thought process. Or, as you Italians say,iIt makes for a greata week, if not just a faira day.

Glad you liked it. I feared it might be a bit on the Heaviside.

K7SGJ
02-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Glad you liked it. I feared it might be a bit on the Heaviside.

Boy, you're frisky. Didja just get fluxed?

KG4NEL
02-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Winning.

kb2vxa
02-28-2015, 09:17 AM
"He should get a lawyer and plead nolo contendere because of "Diminished Capacity"."

Forget the funny stuff and get down to Lid vs. Law et al. Check his record, it's out there, it's "as long as your arm". Each and every time thanks to plea bargaining he's received only a slap on the wrist AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT adding his usual lame excuses. Finally FED UP his former friends on Hamsexy turned against him EN MASSE blasting him full of more holes than Swiss Cheese. Being a grumpy old bastid you should expect a remark like that to piss me off, having followed his escapades from the beginning I'M FED UP TOO!

You had it up to THERE with Glen Bastard and Jack Gerritsen, so why do you think this numb nuts is so damn funny?

koØm
02-28-2015, 12:28 PM
"He should get a lawyer and plead nolo contendere because of "Diminished Capacity"."

Forget the funny stuff and get down to Lid vs. Law et al. Check his record, it's out there, it's "as long as your arm". Each and every time thanks to plea bargaining he's received only a slap on the wrist AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT adding his usual lame excuses. Finally FED UP his former friends on Hamsexy turned against him EN MASSE blasting him full of more holes than Swiss Cheese. Being a grumpy old bastid you should expect a remark like that to piss me off, having followed his escapades from the beginning I'M FED UP TOO!

You had it up to THERE with Glen Bastard and Jack Gerritsen, so why do you think this numb nuts is so damn funny?

Well, they could accept his plea, find him guilty and imprison him in a Faraday Cage; problem solved.

K7SGJ
02-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Well, they could accept his plea, find him guilty and imprison him in a Faraday Cage; problem solved.

Ray-Ban?

n2ize
02-28-2015, 03:59 PM
What a fool...

kb2vxa
02-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Unfortunately there's no metallic screen in the walls of a prison cell to make a Faraday cage. Ray Ban? You see how well that worked, plea bargaining is the "justice" system wearing polarized sunglasses. Wait and see, another K1MAN on a smaller scale.

K7SGJ
02-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Well, there is always radionuclide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionuclide) polonium-210 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonium). Putin probably has some extra lying around.

w2amr
03-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Damn, who is going to park the shopping carts at walmart now?

W2NAP
03-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Damn, who is going to park the shopping carts at walmart now?

N9OGL..... er wait he got fired.

N8YX
03-02-2015, 06:02 AM
N9OGL..... er wait he got fired.
Do tell...

W2NAP
03-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Do tell...

its over on the kfm.com site and you can find OGL rantings about getting fired randomly throughout the net.

N8YX
03-02-2015, 01:45 PM
its over on the kfm.com site and you can find OGL rantings about getting fired randomly throughout the net.

Let me guess: You and 'DCW had a hand in THAT too.

W2NAP
03-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Let me guess: You and 'DCW had a hand in THAT too.

oh totally.

w2amr
03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
N9OGL..... er wait he got fired.I just did a google on his call, and It provided some very interesting reading. The guy is a fuckin psychopath.

n2ize
03-02-2015, 08:18 PM
I just did a google on his call, and It provided some very interesting reading. The guy is a fuckin psychopath.

Here is an example. Either he can't handle the crack or meth he's using or else he's just plain crazy or more likely both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4B4NU7djY0

K7SGJ
03-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Wow, Who Gnu?

w2amr
03-03-2015, 04:03 AM
Here is an example. Either he can't handle the crack or meth he's using or else he's just plain crazy or more likely both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4B4NU7djY0 That's a classic.

kb2vxa
03-04-2015, 03:55 PM
I've been following his story more or less from the beginning. I can say with the utmost truth and sincerity he makes CB at its absolute worst when I sold my station sound inviting.

Have any of you given thought to what's going through his neighbors' minds? That sniper rifle (looks like a .50) brings to mind a CBer (naturally) I once knew and a .30 hunting rifle. He fired in his bedroom, the bullet went through the wall, a neighbor's wall, through their bedroom ceiling and lodged in a roof support beam. Yeah, he spent a few years with Bubba and finally learned his lesson. Meanwhile he studied law in the prison library, was a jailhouse lawyer, upon release went to school and became a paralegal. He turned out well so no psycho lawyer jokes please.

Then there's Pedo Bear Todd, Nutty 9 Oh Good Lord what have we here; Ham, Anime Fan, Adult Swim Fan, Minecraft, Free Speech Advocate, PPG Pilot, Writer, Creative individual.... Some diseases are incurable, others incorrigible.

NE1LL
08-27-2018, 07:49 PM
Final story on this is Ray died over the August 25th - 26th, 2018 weekend.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-hacking-bomb-charge-st-0226-20150225-story.html

Yep ol' RayRay from over on hamsexy forums got busted AGAIN