PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth Addict?

w0aew
02-24-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm becoming one. However, if I had to live in Bluff, New Zealand, I'd probably drink my weight in beer daily (or try to). What a depressing place, the world's southernmost town.

suddenseer
02-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I guess it is a healthy addiction. Me thinks you just might be looking for nude women sunbathing on rooftops. http://www.methodshop.com/2006/11/naked-people-on-google-earth.shtml

kb2vxa
02-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Never mind a boring town, you have a boring addiction. All the good stuff has been removed previously seen before da gubmint made Google an offer it couldn't refuse in exchange for tracking you on the internet and your G Mail. All the good stuff I saw before like the NJANG base at Atlantic City and the range at Warren Grove, NJ both I saw up close and personal BTW, the underground alien landing site in Antarctica, Atlantis off the UK coast and a host of other things blurred out like naked women sunbathing on rooftops. No joke, I saw them too.

N7YA
03-03-2015, 01:56 AM
For the record, i am absolutely a Google Earth addict! I have found some interesting things in weird and remote places....airfields with no road in or out, Somali pirate bases (they are obvious), lots of people flipping off the truck, places i lived as a kid, etc, etc.

It was solely responsible for us finding the town we are moving to in a few months! I was just Google surfing and ran across it, then street viewed it and knew i had to go there in person and check it out. That sealed the deal! :)

NY4Q
03-03-2015, 07:14 AM
Guilty...

NQ6U
03-03-2015, 07:15 AM
In an earlier shot from Street View, I saw my dad standing outside the house I grew up in, talking to his neighbor.

w0aew
03-03-2015, 07:28 AM
In an earlier shot from Street View, I saw my dad standing outside the house I grew up in, talking to his neighbor.

Whoa.