PDA

View Full Version : The last couple of days, every time I come here, site says I'm logged out...

N2CHX
12-15-2014, 08:57 PM
...but if I click on something like "What's New", it mysteriously logs me in. I'm not having this weirdness with any other site and I haven't changed anything.

Not a big deal, just letting the Island Gods know.

PA5COR
12-16-2014, 03:23 AM
We had a few hickup's lately, server too busy and once not available, so maybe a glitch in the board software Kelli?
Must say I didn't have the problem ( yet) ;)

W5BRM
12-16-2014, 07:04 AM
I dont get the logged out issue here but i do quite often see the server is too busy msg. A couple days ago i got "the database is corrupted" msg and that was up for abt 20 mins then it switched to the busy msg. I think someone needs find the owner and see about some hardware upgrades or something

On a side note, im constantly being logged out of the zoo forum. It may be a glitch in the software as COR says.
Who knows?

VE7DCW
12-16-2014, 07:31 PM
I honestly believe QRZ is behind all these shenanigans.......but I could be wrong :mrgreen:

KB3LAZ
12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
...but if I click on something like "What's New", it mysteriously logs me in. I'm not having this weirdness with any other site and I haven't changed anything.

Not a big deal, just letting the Island Gods know.

I have the same problem. Even if I click the box to stay logged in it doesn't seem to hold. Then, when I come back and log in I get an error but it still lets me log in

K7SGJ
12-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Have we been hacked by North Korea like Sony was?