We need more clearance, Clarence.

NQ6U
12-15-2014, 02:57 PM
We need more clearance, Clarence.

And a different vector, Victor.

VE7DCW
12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Those crazy Canucks!

No...... it's those silly eastern bastards from Ontario......there is a difference! :yes:

NQ6U
12-15-2014, 07:03 PM
No...... it's those silly eastern bastards from Ontario......there is a difference! :yes:

I thought it happened in Saskatchewan.

VE7DCW
12-15-2014, 07:08 PM
I thought it happened in Saskatchewan.

Someone in the audio said the truck and driver was from Ontario...... not sure where this happened :mrgreen:

NQ6U
12-15-2014, 07:18 PM
On the YouTube page, it said it occurred "north of Moose Jaw". I think they were just joking with the crack about the driver being from Ontario.

VE7DCW
12-15-2014, 07:28 PM
On the YouTube page, it said it occurred "north of Moose Jaw". I think they were just joking with the crack about the driver being from Ontario.

My father-in-law is from Moose Jaw and he thinks this video was taken in Tuxford....."north of Moose
Jaw" .......and there is no kidding about anyone from Ontario.......those people are crazy :mrgreen:

suddenseer
12-15-2014, 09:46 PM
I have seen some strange signs in my day, I may have had something to do with a few of them. I used to work as a theater manager, and often had to change the marquee every week when the feature pictures were changed. A marquee usually requires climbing a ladder of some sort, and hanging plastic letters on a rack. One always has to compare the new signage to currant to utilize the common letters, and cut down on trips from the street to the basement, or storeroom. Often, I had to change one side of the marquee at a time. One of the older guys that worked for me told me about his marquee experience. The exiting feature was Titans of Death, or something like that. The incoming picture was Paint Your Wagon. He said that he was halfway thru the change over, and was called away. This is where it gets funny: He told me that a sheriff car pulled into the drive in lot, and ask why the obscene sign was being publicly displayed. He walk out to the sign to see:

TIT
WAGON