PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding Cat Video

w2amr
10-15-2014, 03:28 AM
http://blog.theanimalrescuesite.com/skateboarding-cat-didga/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=arsfan&utm_campaign= skateboarding-cat-didga&utm_term=20141013

N2NH
10-16-2014, 12:35 PM
That's a great vid! Talented cat. I like when the girl passed him by on skateboard and he checked her out. :lol:

KG4CGC
10-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Thank you. I shared it on FB. It's better than all the "God's gonna kill all you fags" crap that's washing up over there. I thought it was bad before but it seriously keeps getting worse.
Thank you again.

w2amr
10-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you. I shared it on FB. It's better than all the "God's gonna kill all you fags" crap that's washing up over there. I thought it was bad before but it seriously keeps getting worse.
Thank you again.No problem . You have to be a bit more selective of your facebook friends Charles. Sometimes the friends of your friends turn out to be unpleasant surprises.:mrgreen:

w2amr
10-16-2014, 02:41 PM
That's a great vid! Talented cat. I like when the girl passed him by on skateboard and he checked her out. :lol: Glad you enjoyed it John. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to edit that thing.

WØTKX
10-16-2014, 02:59 PM
No problem . You have to be a bit more selective of your facebook friends Charles. Sometimes the friends of your friends turn out to be unpleasant surprises.:mrgreen:

Not to mention family members, like cousins and whatnot. ;)

K7SGJ
10-16-2014, 03:18 PM
Not to mention family members, like cousins and whatnot. ;)

There's them whatnots showing up again. Damn, they just seem to be everywhere.

n6hcm
10-17-2014, 04:38 AM
i used to live not very far from there when i lived in australia decades ago (he starts out in coolangatta and skateboards north into surfers paradise). that would have made life there more fun.