PDA

View Full Version : Flash Mob

W3WN
10-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Little Miss Field Day performed earlier today in a Flash Mob, singing Beatles tunes during an arts & crafts exhibit in Mt. Lebanon, PA.

http://youtu.be/Qhzu4BZwAE0

The kids were all students at the Center for Theatre Arts.

Sorry, the first 2 minutes or so wasn't recorded (I couldn't get a clear shot), and at one point, someone else came up behind me and accidentally hit my arm, sending the camera flying... but I got most of it.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/Qhzu4BZwAE0

KK4AMI
10-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Cute bunch of kids. Your ability to juggle cameras was pretty amazing to but it left me a little queazy :sick::lol:

W3WN
10-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, I wasn't about to let a $200 camera hit the pavement. Sorry, you can bill me for the Maalox.

... there was at least one "professional" photographer there... at one point, you can see her cut right in front of me. She was weaving in & around the parents and other people watching the performance. I wasn't the only person she bumped into, as she was almost completely oblivious to the people around her. There's a word for people like that: Schmucks.

K7SGJ
10-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Well, I wasn't about to let a $200 camera hit the pavement. Sorry, you can bill me for the Maalox.

... there was at least one "professional" photographer there... at one point, you can see her cut right in front of me. She was weaving in & around the parents and other people watching the performance. I wasn't the only person she bumped into, as she was almost completely oblivious to the people around her. There's a word for people like that: Schmucks.

I had a name in mind that was............well.............a bit different.

PA5COR
10-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Nice, after making sure I took my medicines today I enjoyed it ;)

wa6mhz
10-12-2014, 10:29 AM
She sure leads the crowd! she is headed to Hollywood any day now!! (or Broadway NYNY)

W3WN
10-13-2014, 07:19 AM
She sure leads the crowd! she is headed to Hollywood any day now!! (or Broadway NYNY)As my aunt and mother would both say, "From your lips, to God's ears!"

(no offense intended to those who don't Believe)