PDA

View Full Version : Another Touching Cat Story

KG4CGC
09-25-2014, 10:32 PM
It takes a big person with a big heart to adopt and love a FIV+ cat. The story gets better though. Short and sweet.
Read on ...

http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ars/story/for-i-will-consider-my-cat-jeoffry122?origin=ARS_FACE_JGARS_STRY_JEFF_092514_ CTG&utm_source=jg&utm_medium=fb&utm_term=20140925&utm_campaign=for-i-will-consider-my-cat-jeoffry122

On December 10, 2013, a friend e-mailed me a photo of a two to three year old stray who had been turned over to the local Humane Society. Unfortunately, he was +FIV. Usually the Humane Society would immediately euthanize cats with FIV since it is nearly impossible to place them. However ...

NA4BH
09-25-2014, 10:41 PM
That's the kiss of death for a cat, much like FIP.

FIP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_infectious_peritonitis)

K7SGJ
09-25-2014, 11:31 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I'm using the small Kindle at the moment, I thought it said Another Torching Cat Story. I'm glad I read it and found out differently.

KG4CGC
09-26-2014, 12:01 AM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I'm using the small Kindle at the moment, I thought it said Another Torching Cat Story. I'm glad I read it and found out differently.

Come at me, bro!

N2CHX
09-26-2014, 06:33 AM
That's cool. When my current crop of four demanding, bossy, lazy, scheming, jerky but cuddly and lovable cats have all passed on, I'm going to consider adopting FIV+ cats.

N2NH
09-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Another Touching Cat Story

Really, it's not the legs that go first. This looked like "Another Torching Cat Story". Love the story. I never knew about FIV. Someday, I hope to have a place where cats & dogs are accepted. Two of each. :D

N2CHX
09-26-2014, 12:35 PM

When I just saw this thread again, it made me think Kitty Pr0n.