PDA

View Full Version : Satan Statue

KG4CGC
09-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Because it goes here.

A Satan statue apparently represents a dick. I should say, it has a huge dick. When it comes to people who wish they had a huge dick, I think of the GOP and all of their offshoot affiliates. They're OK with with showing off their dicks until someone reminds them who else is represented by a huge dick. When that happens, they have to chop off the offending dick, unless it's theirs.

http://www.alan.com/2014/09/10/commuters-shocked-when-statue-of-satan-with-an-enormous-schlong-is-erected/

It's political. Who's fuct?

K7SGJ
09-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Because it goes here.

A Satan statue apparently represents a dick. I should say, it has a huge dick. When it comes to people who wish they had a huge dick, I think of the GOP and all of their offshoot affiliates. They're OK with with showing off their dicks until someone reminds them who else is represented by a huge dick. When that happens, they have to chop off the offending dick, unless it's theirs.

http://www.alan.com/2014/09/10/commuters-shocked-when-statue-of-satan-with-an-enormous-schlong-is-erected/

It's political. Who's fuct?

It would have been different if he hadn't been circumvented.

NM5TF
09-10-2014, 10:10 PM
the artist got it wrong tho.....:angry:

he shudd have been making the sign of the goat with his Left hand, not the Right hand....phhhkkkkn amatuer.....:evil:

in my youth I made some forays into the dark side of SoCal....I met quite a few people that were missing
the 2 middle digits on their Left hands....the result of an "industrial accident"....so they said...:quiet:

kb2vxa
09-11-2014, 08:10 PM
A couple of comments had me rolling!

-so, if there was a nation that professed 'freedom of religion' and a religion just happened to use Satan's erection as their religious icon...

then you're probably in Japan

NA4BH
09-11-2014, 08:40 PM
The statue has the perfect place to hang the round bacon. Just an observation on my part.

VE7DCW
09-12-2014, 01:07 AM
The city of Vancouver made sure this little prank received short shrift....... end of story :clap:

K7SGJ
09-12-2014, 09:04 AM
The statue has the perfect place to hang the round bacon. Just an observation on my part.

Just looking at the length of that thing, I could probably hang my entire wardrobe on it.