PDA

View Full Version : Drone, ham radio destroyed amid headbutting assault

W2NAP
09-02-2014, 07:41 PM
http://kxan.com/2014/09/02/drone-ham-radio-destroyed-amid-head-butting-assault/

AUSTIN (KXAN) – An Austin man is facing charges after police say he tossed a drone and a ham radio over the fence because he was tired of his neighbor “getting in his head.”

well, who gnu?

W3WN
09-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Oh, brother. Someone was off his meds.

n2ize
09-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Well, obviously the man is mentally ill... definitely off his meds, or else has been spending too much time on the weird part of You Tube, or both. The victim is lucky the nutcase perpetrator didn't come out with a weapon and kill him. At least you can replace a drone and a radio. You can't replace your life. I guess he can sue for the replacement cost of the radio and the drone.

N2NH
09-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Drone on.

K7SGJ
09-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Drizzle drazzle drozzle drone..........

W3WN
09-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Drizzle drazzle drozzle drone..........Imported from Hong Kong, only $89.95

N2NH
09-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Drizzle drazzle drozzle drone..........

Time for this drone to get owned.

XE1/N5AL
09-03-2014, 05:46 PM
When his radio went over the fence, at least the ham knew that his signal was getting out of his backyard. :headscratch:

n2ize
09-03-2014, 08:29 PM
When his radio went over the fence, at least the ham knew that his signal was getting out of his backyard. :headscratch:

The neighbor may have dome him a favor by smashing his radio. Now the guy might join the human race once again. :snicker:

XE1/N5AL
09-03-2014, 08:41 PM
The neighbor may have dome him a favor by smashing his radio. Now the guy might join the human race once again. :snicker:
The story does present a mostly one-sided view of events. We don't know much about the odd neighbor, besides some quirky remarks. Was there an on-going feud between these two neighbors? Was the ham often taunting his neighbor with RFI into his sound system, and frequent noisy property intrusions from the drone? Or, was the ham an innocent victim?

K7SGJ
09-03-2014, 08:49 PM
The story does present a mostly one-sided view of events. We don't know much about the odd neighbor, besides some quirky remarks. Was there an on-going feud between these two neighbors? Was the ham often taunting his neighbor with RFI into his sound system, and frequent noisy property intrusions from the drone? Or, was the ham an innocent victim?

WHAT? A ham guilty of an impropriety? Absurd.

kb2vxa
09-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Impropriety, hmmm, let's see.

$825 Yeasu FT-857D
$479 DJI Phantom drone
-----
$1,304
$2,696 Impropriety
-------
$4,000 Claimed damage

I'd say he was spying on him, but if he pulled the tin foil hat on his triangle shaped head down over his ears he wouldn't get RFI in his hearing aid.

w6tmi
09-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Impropriety, hmmm, let's see.

$825 Yeasu FT-857D
$479 DJI Phantom drone
-----
$1,304
$2,696 Impropriety
-------
$4,000 Claimed damage

I'd say he was spying on him, but if he pulled the tin foil hat on his triangle shaped head down over his ears he wouldn't get RFI in his hearing aid.

The phantom 2s can go for a couple kilobux if you get some of the camera kits on it.
Def still some padding going on.

wa6mhz
09-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I wonder how many of these DRONES are used to peek in windows to watch girls get undressed!

koØm
09-04-2014, 10:31 AM
This is from the comment section; this fellow seems to identify strongly with the crazed neighbor, read his rant (if you can); I think that the comment making persons needs meds also.

Come on mental health issues? All the guy needs is some sleep and to stop doing meth and he will be fine. His neighbor was probably working with some coward gang stalking group. No they don't mess with gangs, they are not man enough for that. They find people like this guy and stalk them and do things to make them snap, like every time the guy would walk into his kitchen they will honk a car horn twice or make some loud noise . They do these type of things for weeks or more until the person has borderline psychosis. When they finally tell another person about the noise or what ever repetitive action they would use to respond to one of his actions .Then they stop making the noise as long as the other person is there listening. Once they leave the noise or action starts again Or every time the person would walk outside his house to leave,one of his neighbors would walk outside and leave at exactly the same time.And they return almost at the same time as him . They do these thing over and over everyday for weeks to make the guy paranoid . Another thing they like to do is if the guy stopped at a 7-11 or any convenience store they also stop and go into the store and cause his visit to take a long time when 10 of them get in line in front of him and ask the clerk for difficult things and bug the hell out of him because they get right next to him and seem to want to be standing exactly where he is in the store like he is in the way all the time. He is followed for weeks and they are trained to do things to make people paranoid and think they are nuts They use many types of scenarios to mess with their target. . .They try to break the guy and cause him to flip out like this weak person did. Why would anyone do this ?Maybe because they like to feel like a top secret special agent who is part of a secret chain of command of insecure people who want others to suffer mentally the way society caused them to feel not good enough or unwanted ? Sounds good to me . They find a way when they become members of the group to not feel like the weak scared persons they are who have been plagued with inadequacy since they can remember. Spying on others and doing things to make their lives miserable and causing their sanity to come into question can give them a sense of power and take their minds off of their worthless life. Add some praise from whoever claims to be the leader of these hemorrhoids and you have a sense of accomplishment .Praise their actions in the right place while other members see it and you can get a competition started . Who will be the most irritating jerk in the name of some vague cause deemed important in the war on people they don't like? .Their abuse of constitutional rights has been kept quiet on a need to know basis between people with no legal right to do half the things they do and still they do them freely. How ? Well most people would think you were crazy if you try to report the things they do . That is exactly why they do them, to make people lose respect by making them look insane when they try to say people are following them and spying on them . I have no doubt many will say I am crazy for this post . I am far from crazy .I am not basing my belief on paranoia or shadow people talking to me with acoustic lasers and U.f.O. people . So spare me your doubtful insults . Sure the thought of a group of self appointed vigilantes taking matters into their own hands to spy on and harass people for reasons known only to them is far fetched .To think about their methods and the number of people they might involve to stalk one person is hard for most people to believe.Why? people think about time and effort as a certain amount of money and who would waste so much money for some dirt bag? People work harder for imagined honor or a sense of belonging to a group and for the respect of those with whom they share their beliefs than cash. Money can't buy this .And could something like this really happen in a modern society? Well it is . All of the shootings happening now are just like miniature world trade center bombings that are supposed to be good things for the people and unless these attacks happen it has been deemed impossible for Americans to have enough sense to protect their country.How our leaders have determined that unless they pretend to be the enemy and blow up our people and carry out real or fake school shootings so they can take all of our rights and guns away . We as Americans won't be able to fight an imaginary enemy who was just as surprised as we were when the attacks happened because they didn't do them our leaders were behind it all . They do whatever they want .Most people think jet fuel could cause a building like the world trade center to fall .All of the steel had to be melted before the building collapsed .There was a lake of molten steel under the rubble 3 months after the buildings fell .Still someone will say I am crazy and a plane crash caused all the damage . Oh and while you are calling me crazy. Google " Gang Stalking " and call all of those people crazy too .Yeah and notice the way he just left a radio that can talk around the world costing thousands in the back yard. Why did he need to go into the back yard?With a flying camera to talk to his dad?If he would have said they were quoting each other bible verses this would be exactly what gang stalking jerks set out to do . He baited the guy filming him with the drone and left the stuff there so he could film the guy committing a felony.A text book example.

Link to his profile (http://disqus.com/disqus_gOYUlPLHaw/)

n2ize
09-04-2014, 01:32 PM
This is from the comment section; this fellow seems to identify strongly with the crazed neighbor, read his rant (if you can); I think that the comment making persons needs meds also.

Link to his profile (http://disqus.com/disqus_gOYUlPLHaw/)

Oh yeah... This commenter is definitely in "the sanctuary". The post is chock full of the typical presumptions and paranoia found in people who's train of thought has jumped the tracks. I think he definitely should see a brain doctor. There are some effective medications for this.

n2ize
09-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Imported from Hong Kong, only $89.95

It depends. Some drone kits are very expensive. You can get one for under $100 but they are usually of minimal quality and don;t take very good pictures. Good quality drone kits (aerial photography kits) can often cost a lot more and have a lot of feature such as GPS positioning, GPS position hold, video downlink, etc.

N2NH
09-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Without nipples, boobs would be pointless

Without boobs, nipples would be simulated isotropic points.

K7SGJ
09-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Without boobs, nipples would be simulated isotropic points.

I think you have a point, there.

n2ize
09-04-2014, 04:01 PM

True, but, when a guy says things like "he was sending voices into his head" one does get the impression there are a few screws loose.

kb2vxa
09-05-2014, 01:01 PM
A tin foil hat
A cat in a hat
It's hard to get it on
When your head's all flat

"Damn the broccoli and damn you woman! Let the puns begin you ridiculous bunch of Misfits!"

n2ize
09-05-2014, 01:28 PM
The Pun gun !!!

N2NH
09-05-2014, 01:32 PM
The Pun gun !!!

This explains a lot. :homer:

W2NAP
09-05-2014, 03:47 PM
victory is mine!