PDA

View Full Version : 14.313 action...FINALLY

w3bny
07-23-2014, 09:58 AM
its a start!

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-alleges-deliberate-interference-failure-to-identify-in-proposing-substantial-fines-for-two-radio

N8YX
07-23-2014, 10:19 AM
There are many more playas to be identified, and if the chuckleheads get busted at a fixed location they'll just take things mobile or portable.

Idiots gonna idiot.

w3bny
07-23-2014, 11:23 AM
That is a "true-that" statement. But as the chuckle-heads et.al. see that the new powers to be are growing a set...and some teeth one may think before playing that duckfart button on certain frequencies.

K7SGJ
07-23-2014, 08:49 PM
That is a "true-that" statement. But as the chuckle-heads et.al. see that the new powers to be are growing a set...and some teeth one may think before playing that duckfart button on certain frequencies.

Yeah. Take it to the PS bands where it belongs.

kb2vxa
07-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Two FCC announcements here, The Guernsey Bull and Brian Eats Crow. A pre-recorded song and various animal noises aren't unusual, a dairy farmer listening to the radio and the Guernseys mooing picked up by the mic with the barn door open.

As for The Crow, (Wasn't that Brandon Lee?) transmitting a pre-recorded voice transmission of another amateur station (K1MAN or VE7KFM?) on the frequency sounds familiar. Crow claimed that he was not at home when the interfering transmissions occurred having used a Radio Shack timer like his idol Glen Bastard.

n2ize
07-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Someone is gonna eat crow. :lol:

XE1/N5AL
07-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Someone needs to get rid of that defective Radio Shack timer, once and for all!

WØTKX
07-24-2014, 02:05 PM
I heard a non-identifying station calling the BarnYard Net...

We have cow, and thank you.
Two roosters, don't fight now.
Angry kitty, a goat, thank you.

Any other check-ins for the BarnYard Net? :lol:

Wrong, but so funny. This kept up for a good half an hour.

W2NAP
07-25-2014, 09:09 PM
I heard a non-identifying station calling the BarnYard Net...

We have cow, and thank you.
Two roosters, don't fight now.
Angry kitty, a goat, thank you.

Any other check-ins for the BarnYard Net? :lol:

Wrong, but so funny. This kept up for a good half an hour.

tapes or it didn't happen :v

kb2vxa
07-27-2014, 04:10 PM

WØTKX
07-27-2014, 06:29 PM
I dunno if I recorded that or not. I might have... :chin:

W3WN
01-14-2015, 01:19 PM
Today, the FCC affirmed the $11,500 fine against Brian Crow K3VR.

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-fines-pennsylvania-ham-11-500-for-causing-intentional-interference

WX7P
01-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Good.

Self-described guardians of order jamming is worse than objectionable content which is NOT illegal.

Nice going, Brian. You gave the idiots the attention they crave AND got yourself a hefty fine.

In reality, who IS the attention whore here?

W3WN
01-14-2015, 04:12 PM
The FCC daily news feed finally came through, with a link to the appropriate document:

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0113/DA-15-51A1.pdf

N8YX
03-03-2015, 09:55 AM
It has now turned into a Forfeiture Order.

ETA: Ron's PDF is a document of the linked entry below.

http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2015/DA-15-51A1.html

WØTKX
03-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Good.

Self-described guardians of order jamming is worse than objectionable content which is NOT illegal.

Nice going, Brian. You gave the idiots the attention they crave AND got yourself a hefty fine.

In reality, who IS the attention whore here?

This, indeed.

K7SGJ
03-03-2015, 10:25 AM
What the hell happened to Bunz? He's here, he's gone, he's here, he's gone?

K4PIH
03-03-2015, 10:31 AM
I have to wonder why these people keep on doing this kind of stuff even after receiving several warnings. I mean what could possibly be short circuited in their brains to ignore a government agency and keep on until you get hammered. Do these dorks watch movies like Pirate Radio and think they can do this from their garage?

I ran a small "pirate" station years and years ago on FM without even thinking about it. Never got a notice but I guarantee if I did I would have stopped pronto!:rant:

K7SGJ
03-03-2015, 10:43 AM
I have to wonder why these people keep on doing this kind of stuff even after receiving several warnings. I mean what could possibly be short circuited in their brains to ignore a government agency and keep on until you get hammered. Do these dorks watch movies like Pirate Radio and think they can do this from their garage?

I ran a small "pirate" station years and years ago on FM without even thinking about it. Never got a notice but I guarantee if I did I would have stopped pronto!:rant:

It would appear from some of the responses that they think their constitutional rights are being violated and other stupid justifications. I don't understand how some of these people think their interpretation of law supersedes that of constitutional judges and lawyers. It's kind of like those yoyos that think they don't have to pay income tax because that's unconditional as well. I don't get it either, there are some real nut cases out there.

W3WN
03-03-2015, 10:50 AM
It would appear from some of the responses that they think their constitutional rights are being violated and other stupid justifications. I don't understand how some of these people think their interpretation of law supersedes that of constitutional judges and lawyers. It's kind of like those yoyos that think they don't have to pay income tax because that's unconditional as well. I don't get it either, there are some real nut cases out there.
Suffice to say, it's a pity that there's no longer an employment market for the village idiot, or they'd all have steady employment.

K7SGJ
03-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Suffice to say, it's a pity that there's no longer an employment market for the village idiot, or they'd all have steady employment.

Problem is, there aren't near enough villages to accommodate the vast (or half vast) number of idiots.

W3WN
03-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Problem is, there aren't near enough villages to accommodate the vast (or half vast) number of idiots.
That too.

Then there's this to consider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhDJxEPRDek