PDA

View Full Version : OOOO!!! The BAD MAN the FIEND The EBILl Poacher!!!...lol People are so stupid!!

W5BRM
07-11-2014, 05:30 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/steven-spielberg-denounced-killing-dinosaur-facebook-users-article-1.1863400

This is just totally kills all my faith in mankind...LOL

Steven Spielberg has been accused of slaughtering an animal — except his alleged victim is already extinct.

The Oscar-winning director was denounced on Facebook for killing a dinosaur after Jay Branscomb posted a photo of him on his social media account Sunday. The picture showed Spieberg posing with a mechanical triceratops, which was taken on the set of 1993’s “Jurassic Park.”

“Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a triceratops he just slaughtered,” Branscomb joked in a Facebook post that has since gone viral. “Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.

N2CHX
07-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Saw this posted on FB. >sigh<

See my sig.

W5BRM
07-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Saw this posted on FB. >sigh<

See my sig.

I got sigs turned off but ill take a look.

The sad thing is it actually made Lame Stream Media beyond social media. I don't do FB anyway. Sorry

KG4CGC
07-11-2014, 06:17 PM
I got sigs turned off but ill take a look.

The sad thing is it actually made Lame Stream Media beyond social media. I don't do FB anyway. Sorry

Not true. In your sig is says you do twitter.

W5BRM
07-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Not true. In your sig is says you do twitter.

I turn off other users sigs. Cant see them. Its an option in the menu somewhere. I forgot I had mine turned on. Cant even see mine much less anyone elses...lol

KG4CGC
07-11-2014, 06:24 PM
I turn off other users sigs. Cant see them. Its an option in the menu somewhere. I forgot I had mine turned on. Cant even see mine much less anyone elses...lol

You need to take a close look at my sig. The bottom link is a real eye opener.

XE1/N5AL
07-11-2014, 09:42 PM
That's the problem with this world. Rich people, like Steven Spielberg kill a bunch of big animals, just to take a photograph. Then, when we want to go out and do a little hunting ourselves, we find that all the best animals are already extinct. :soapbox:

NA4BH
07-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Actually WIk killed it at a dinner party at Spielburg's house. Being best friends since birth, WIK showed undying gratitude to his friend and allowed a quick photo op. We know nothing more.

N2NH
07-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Actually WIk killed it at a dinner party at Spielburg's house. Being best friends since birth, WIK showed undying gratitude to his friend and allowed a quick photo op. We know nothing more.

Some say he taught Spielberg to shoot. Others that he invented the bullet during a 4 day drunk.

W7XF
07-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Some say he taught Spielberg to shoot. Others that he invented the bullet during a 4 day drunk.

Knowing our luck, Dick(head) Cheney was his gun safety instructor.