PDA

View Full Version : World Cup coaches preach abstinance

NQ6U
06-14-2014, 01:29 PM
If you're intending to score in a World Cup match, should you score the night before?

It's a question that prompts coaches to set rules, players to seek understanding from wives and lovers, and fans everywhere to debate fervently, with many adamantly believing that abstaining from sex improves performance on the field.

The age-old argument has been triggered anew by Mexico's coach Miguel Herrera, who told the newspaper Reforma last month that he expects his players to refrain from any horizontal samba during their stay in Brazil

You realize what this means, right? It means that, as hams, we're all perfectly suited to become professional soccer players in at least one respect.

Full text here (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/world-cup-quandary-sex-abstinence-23984134)

K7SGJ
06-14-2014, 02:33 PM
If you're intending to score in a World Cup match, should you score the night before?

It's a question that prompts coaches to set rules, players to seek understanding from wives and lovers, and fans everywhere to debate fervently, with many adamantly believing that abstaining from sex improves performance on the field.

The age-old argument has been triggered anew by Mexico's coach Miguel Herrera, who told the newspaper Reforma last month that he expects his players to refrain from any horizontal samba during their stay in Brazil

You realize what this means, right? It means that, as hams, we're all perfectly suited to become professional soccer players in at least one respect.

Full text here (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/world-cup-quandary-sex-abstinence-23984134)

From a strictly logical standpoint, I would think that would make a guy a little lighter on his feet.

PA5COR
06-14-2014, 02:50 PM
The Dutch soccer team beat the sh*t out of Spain 5-1 and can romp around all they want...

WØTKX
06-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Is this how soccer matches end up in a Ø to Ø tie?

N7YA
06-14-2014, 05:29 PM
The Dutch soccer team beat the sh*t out of Spain 5-1 and can romp around all they want...

5 - 1 in soccer is basically lopsided sex, soooooo.....theres that. :-|

KG4CGC
06-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Here's my take. WC soccer coaches need to shut the fuck right up about sex. If they want to preach, let them get all holy on physical fitness training.

N2NH
06-15-2014, 07:37 PM
No Hootch? They must be nuts. Why without booze, who'd riot on the trains and break the bleachers?

XE1/N5AL
06-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Is this how soccer matches end up in a Ø to Ø tie?

This afternoon, traffic on the streets was very sparse; as everybody had found someplace to watch the Brazil-Mexico match. The final score: "Ø to Ø tie".

kb2vxa
06-19-2014, 10:56 AM
"You realize what this means, right?"
I know exactly what it means, if the Mexican team expects to come in anything but last they must remain pure and not allow women to sap their bodily essence. I first became aware of it during the physical act of love, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly, loss of essence. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

NQ6U
06-19-2014, 11:17 AM
"You realize what this means, right?"
I know exactly what it means, if the Mexican team expects to come in anything but last they must remain pure and not allow women to sap their bodily essence. I first became aware of it during the physical act of love, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly, loss of essence. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

A man must carefully guard his precious bodily fluids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

XE1/N5AL
06-19-2014, 11:22 AM
And, from the spectator's side of the action:

According to a recent study commissioned by condom giants Durex, a shocking 40% of men said that they would turn down sex in order to watch soccer.
The study also revealed that over one quarter of men have thought about soccer while being intimate with their partner and a whopping 42% admit to wanting to get sex over with quickly, so that they can get back to watching the game. However, don’t despair ladies! More than a third (37%) say they would accept their partner's offer of sex - if they could still have the TV on to keep an eye on the pitch-side action at the same time.

source: Soccer / Sex Poll (http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/16/men-would-rather-watch-soccer-than-have-sex-poll)

N2NH
06-19-2014, 12:12 PM
And, from the spectator's side of the action:

According to a recent study commissioned by condom giants Durex, a shocking 40% of men said that they would turn down sex in order to watch soccer.
The study also revealed that over one quarter of men have thought about soccer while being intimate with their partner and a whopping 42% admit to wanting to get sex over with quickly, so that they can get back to watching the game. However, don’t despair ladies! More than a third (37%) say they would accept their partner's offer of sex - if they could still have the TV on to keep an eye on the pitch-side action at the same time.

source: Soccer / Sex Poll (http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/16/men-would-rather-watch-soccer-than-have-sex-poll)

Really? Well, not being a Soccer fan, wifey goes to the nearest Pub with no Soccer on the TV... do you see a problem developing? I do.

kb2vxa
06-19-2014, 03:15 PM
What they didn't say was 40% have wives that look like this!

XE1/N5AL
06-19-2014, 03:35 PM
^^^The years sure haven't been kind to Peg Bundy.

KG4CGC
06-20-2014, 12:45 AM

Lots of world cup noodles?

W7XF
06-20-2014, 07:59 AM
Lots of world cup noodles?

Don't say that in the presence of 'MHZ.....

NQ6U
06-20-2014, 09:28 AM

Actually, Katey Sagal has weathered pretty well:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131023071932/glee/images/5/51/Katey-sagal-11th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-arrivals-x9OC9t.jpg

kb2vxa
06-20-2014, 09:46 AM
"Lots of world cup noodles?"
Yep, WORLD size cup, and they even have one for... yeah... you guessed it.

W7XF
06-20-2014, 10:38 AM
"Lots of world cup noodles?"
Yep, WORLD size cup, and they even have one for... yeah... you guessed it.

QUICK!!!!! HIDE THAT FROM PAT!!!!

KG4CGC
06-20-2014, 11:19 AM
QUICK!!!!! HIDE THAT FROM PAT!!!!

I thought the comment was geared towards the Flying Mexirab who is notably fashionable.

N7YA
06-20-2014, 04:43 PM
He likes TACOS!!