PDA

View Full Version : My Kind Of Cat

ka4dpo
05-15-2014, 10:05 PM
By now I'm sure everyone has seen this video of the cat saving her little boy from the dog and you have to admit that cat meant business. Bust despite the cuteness of the video that little boy was really hurt. He had some deep lacerations on his lrg that required a lot of stitches to close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig

I have to wonder if the parents are going to sue the owner of the dog? They certainly have all of the evidence they need, And in spite of everything, you really have to love that cat.

N7YA
05-16-2014, 01:28 PM
I heard they put the dog down.

NQ6U
05-16-2014, 02:26 PM
I heard they put the dog down.

"You're an asshole, Fido!"

N7YA
05-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Imagine if they started gassing school bullies and jailing their parents...shit would clean up in a hurry.

K7SGJ
05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
Imagine if they started gassing school bullies and jailing their parents...shit would clean up in a hurry.

If you ever have aspirations to serve the public in a political sort of way, (CJ of the Supremes comes to mind) I would beat the drum to help you get appointed. I like your platform.

N7YA
05-16-2014, 07:23 PM
I would get 100% on that bible test...that alone would get me elected by a landslide!

kb2vxa
05-18-2014, 01:52 AM
Gas? I have plenty, but much prefer high voltage, any 13.5KV distribution feeder will do nicely. Unfortunately you'll never get elected, the "cruel and inhuman punishment" crowd will see to that. There is an effective solution however, just tell your kids the truth. The only way to get a bully off your ass is to kick HIS ass, or at least give it your best try. The universal language of pain is the only language they understand, when you stand up to a bully he'll think twice about doing it again. I got my ass kicked a few times, I'm not a tough guy and not very big either, got sent to the principal's office a few times, but once word got around I wasn't about to put up with being bullied I never got bullied again.

As a footnote, once I left high school I left it all behind and never had a fight again until a few years ago when I encountered a bully who never grew up. It wasn't a fight really, he made the mistake of throwing a punch, missed by a mile and I took him down with ONE, just one. He was the sort of moron always in trouble with the cops, and always getting his ass kicked because he just couldn't keep his fool mouth shut and never learned that one who can't fight should never START a fight. He went to the fires down below a few years ago and peace returned to the valley, nobody hears that mouth anymore thank goodness.

N7YA
05-18-2014, 05:28 AM
As a footnote, once I left high school I left it all behind and never had a fight again until a few years ago when I encountered a bully who never grew up. It wasn't a fight really, he made the mistake of throwing a punch, missed by a mile and I took him down with ONE, just one. He was the sort of moron always in trouble with the cops, and always getting his ass kicked because he just couldn't keep his fool mouth shut and never learned that one who can't fight should never START a fight. He went to the fires down below a few years ago and peace returned to the valley, nobody hears that mouth anymore thank goodness.

Wow! That was quite a punch!

kb2vxa
05-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Nah, I'm sure you've heard of a glass jaw.

K7SGJ
05-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Nah, I'm sure you've heard of a glass jaw.

Is that something like a paper ass?

N7YA
05-18-2014, 06:09 PM
No, i mean...hes dead! :shock:

ka4dpo
05-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Is that something like a paper ass?

There's an old saying about not letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass. Sounds like VXA ran into the poster child for that saying.

Actually a single punch in the right place can be pretty effective, you don't even need to use a lot of force to make it count. I remember some bullies in high school also and one in particular who learned the same lesson.

Never look for trouble, it will find you and when it does, stare it down and it will diminish, no one is invincible especially someone who tries to tell you they are.

kb2vxa
05-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Actually I didn't run into the poster child, he ran into my fist. (;->) Thanks for the new saying, my "Your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash." is decades old and needs a rest.

"Never look for trouble, it will find you..."
Oh crap, you just HAD to remind me of what happens every day. Oh it's not as serious as fighting bullies, I'm too old for that, I just wish Murphy's monkey would get off my back and things just might go right the first time for a change. Being about the laziest guy on the planet I'm sick and tired of fixing messes and starting over, often several times. Another thing I'm fed up with are those damn brain farts that thankfully I now have an excuse for calling them senior moments. Why is it whenever I'm called on to remember something I know very well it just won't come, that is until the time it's needed is long past? I'm fed up with playing the part of a bumbling old fool... and you wonder why the vote on an Islander suggested official title was nearly unanimous? You'd be a grumpy old bastid too if me wuz u!

Born under a bad sign,
I been down since I begin to crawl.
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all.

Ah shaddap! The waaaaambulance got a flat tire, the radio broke, and AAA can't find it.