PDA

View Full Version : Somebody to Love

W3WN
05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Oops, she did it again... wait a minute, wrong artist reference...

High School Spring Concert for band & chorus last night. Little Miss Field Day got close out the choral part of the show. singing Queen with one of her best buds (who definitely hammed it up a bit).

Sorry the audio quality isn't better. Blame it on my camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlAi4h_1dVk

wa6mhz
05-09-2014, 08:32 AM
She sure does a great job!!! The boy really did ham it up! The rest of the choir just seemed to be watching Jessie and the boy!

W3WN
05-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah, Dan was kind of overdoing it. But he was doing that schtick all evening... you should have seen him dancing around in his seat while the symphonic band & jazz band were playing.

He's a good kid, though, he really is. He was a friend to Jess when she was going through a bit of a rough patch with some bullies a few years back. Of course, he did kill her in the school play (ok, his character murdered her character), but even so...

His mother was torqued off as hell at him. He didn't tell her that he and Jess were going to be featured soloists (that's what the teacher called them, sounded more like a duet to me, but what do i know?), so she didn't bring a camera or anything.

KG4CGC
05-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Yeah. Sometimes it's a hard lesson in school. Never torque off your mother's nuts.