PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gosper Presentation on geometric Shapes

n2ize
05-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Perfect squares ? Equilateral triangles ? None of the above ? or, None of the above. Nobody does it better than the great, Bill Gosper himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgA2oCQj9o

NQ6U
05-06-2014, 07:34 PM
No wonder John gets all the chicks.

n2ize
05-06-2014, 08:01 PM
No wonder John gets all the chicks.

Actually I do. Or I did. In college when I was studying this stuff a lot of rather nice looking women used to say to me in order to break the ice,,,, "wow... that looks like some difficult shit you are writing down there". Naturally it led to more general conversation and over a little time it led to some hot moments. Most girls found me rather attractive in my younger days. These days I still like pretty women, even though they are generally a bit older than then, but I am still interested in the works of Mr. Gosper. I wonder if he was a chick magnet too ??

K7SGJ
05-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Actually I do. Or I did. In college when I was studying this stuff a lot of rather nice looking women used to say to me in order to break the ice,,,, "wow... that looks like some difficult shit you are writing down there". Naturally it led to more general conversation and over a little time it led to some hot moments. Most girls found me rather attractive in my younger days. These days I still like pretty women, even though they are generally a bit older than then, but I am still interested in the works of Mr. Gosper. I wonder if he was a chick magnet too ??

I'll bet he was more of a Bushtit magnet.

n2ize
05-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Outside of myself and a few others I guess not too many people here find Bill Gosper's work interesting. I find it fascinating. Bill Gosper's work is probably a bit to esoteric for the average mind.

NQ6U
05-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Outside of myself and a few others I guess not too many people here find Bill Gosper's work interesting. I find it fascinating. Bill Gosper's work is probably a bit to esoteric for the average mind.

No wonder you get all the Bushtits.

n2ize
05-07-2014, 02:54 AM
No wonder you get all the Bushtits.

I got the Bushtit blues :)