PDA

View Full Version : Merry Easter to All!

W9JEF
04-20-2014, 01:16 AM

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/Hx8AAOxy69JTCfaJ/$_35.JPG

WA7PBE
04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.............. .cant be doing that in the navy

kb2vxa
04-20-2014, 04:43 AM
You can wait, all is good when you come into home port for the last time. Meanwhile I mourn for your loss.

W9JEF
04-20-2014, 11:10 AM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.............. .cant be doing that in the navy

Sad, but so true.

Back in 1959, on the carrier Hancock as an FT3, (Gunnery Dept.)
I was pressed into brig watch duty. Four young Gunner's Mates
were caught with the "evil weed," and had to be ushered to chow, etc.

I wasn't too "hep" back then, but it struck me that they definitely
were not the "criminal type." Eventually, like the gays at that time,
they were to be dishonorably discharged, and their local police notified.

What a waste. :irked:

N8YX
04-20-2014, 12:44 PM

Nor in my profession.

It's all about choices.

NQ6U
04-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Nor in my profession.

Mine either. I'm subject to random drug tests.

N8YX
04-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Mine either. I'm subject to random drug tests.

As are we. Additionally, my role is pretty much a 24x7 gig at this point due to coverage of newly assigned product and product support infrastructure security responsibilities around the globe. To bastardize a line from the Horace Pinker character in "Shocker":

"I'm nationwideinternational now, asshole!"

And they all have my number. Literally. A 2AM wake-up call is not out of the question. Nor is an 11:30PM 'All hands on deck' event, and you have to stay sharp for these...

W5BRM
04-20-2014, 03:35 PM
The Easter Bunny hates you!

Crappy quality and nsfw for excessive violence. Sorry but the devil made me do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEwKTtmR-8w

NQ6U
04-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Happy Easter my ass. I'm fucking beat from rolling that big rock away from the door this morning and these goddamned nail holes are killing me.

kb2vxa
04-20-2014, 04:45 PM
The devil made you do it, but an angry God smote the video.

Sorry Yesu, your memory failed in your extreme old age. You did that yesterday at sundown and spent the night at an after hours party in a local pub. They came in the morning and an angel told them you'd gone. If you're looking for your burial shroud, it's in Torino, Italia, right about here.

N2CHX
04-20-2014, 04:59 PM
My boss is a huge pothead. He even owns a head shop. So... um... Yeah.

W9JEF
04-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Happy Easter my ass. I'm fucking beat from rolling that big rock away from the door this morning and these goddamned nail holes are killing me.

Starting with that kiss of betrayal, such an ordeal
could leave one feeling quite Petered out.

NQ6U
04-20-2014, 07:11 PM

Sorry Yesu, your memory failed in your extreme old age. You did that yesterday at sundown and spent the night at an after hours party in a local pub. They came in the morning and an angel told them you'd gone. If you're looking for your burial shroud, it's in Torino, Italia, right about here.

Hey, don't push your luck. I'm feeling a little cross right now. (Heh heh heh, cross! Get it?)

W5BRM
04-20-2014, 09:03 PM

I unsmited what god smoted lol

Sorry for the broken URL. Trying to do that stuff via my Iphone4 positively sucks!! Cant get the full URL from any sort of mobile version of YT and the video tag dont work with the url shortener YT uses...

kb2vxa
04-20-2014, 09:30 PM
"I'm feeling a little cross right now. (Heh heh heh, cross! Get it?)"
Yeah I get it, your sense of humor is sicker than mine. That's OK, up yours, up mine, up everybody's it takes time... but we're working on it. (Stolen from 10cc, Worst Band In The World.)

I unsmited what god smoted lol
The devil won this round. (;->) DAYUM! No wonder he's pissed off, his butt gets awfully sore from pooping out colored hard boiled eggs! That reminds me, where's our year round furry Easteh bunneh?