PDA

View Full Version : More Fast Breakfast!!

W7XF
03-30-2014, 07:15 AM

kb2vxa
03-30-2014, 09:34 AM
It's as they say in the commercials: "Toxic Hell, make a run for the bathroom." In my sig line my slogan is "...operator powered by natural gas.", but the last thing I need is a mix of gas and diarrhea I lovingly call a blooey blaster. Besides cramps I hate cleaning the porcelain throne afterwards, unfortunately a job I can't give to Mike Rowe.

W3WN
03-30-2014, 12:24 PM
I will give Taco HBell credit for one thing.

Have you seen any of the new commercials? Their new breakfast line is being endorsed by Ronald McDonald.

Really.

And, Ronald McDonald Sr. & Jr., Ronnie McDonald, Veronica McDonald... yes, they went out and contacted a log of the real people in the country with that name, and got about 3 dozen of them or so to appear in the spots as (paid) endorsers.

Mickey Dee's is reportedly not to happy about it... but, if these are the real names of the real people, there's not much that they can do about it.

kb2vxa
03-30-2014, 05:40 PM
They're probably not happy with this Ronald McDonald House either but hey, tough titties. Socko Smell deserves kudos for that one I'm sure, there are clowns everywhere so might as well use them. Now this got me thinking, with all that wonderful <cough> food around why does Rudy always want a taco? Hello?