PDA

View Full Version : Icom ID-800H dual-band D-STAR transceiver + mounting bracket, CS-800 software

kds
03-09-2014, 11:04 PM
Up for sale is an Icom ID-800H dual-band D-STAR transceiver. This includes a new mounting bracket from Icom and the Icom CS-800 programming software. It's in great shape. Powers up, transmits, and receives great. Does not come with mic hanger or separation cable, but comes with mounting bracket and bolts. No connector on the power cable -- you'll need to add your own Powerpole or OEM T-connector to the end of it. It was used in a mobile setup (smoke-free) for about a year and it's been in storage since. Original box and manuals included. I'm selling this as it is now surplus equipment for me.

US sales only. Asking $280, including USPS shipping to the lower 48 states. PayPal only. No trades. Contact: my call sign at arrl.net.

kds
03-10-2014, 09:42 PM
This item has been sold! Thanks for the inquiries. I still have another ID-800H available: https://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php/27297-Icom-ID-800H-dual-band-D-STAR-transceiver-23-separation-cable