PDA

View Full Version : Air Malaysia

X-Rated
03-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Malaysia (http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/index.html)

There have been no sightings of any wreckage or other signs of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a Malaysian aviation authority official said at 9 a.m. Sunday (8 p.m ET Saturday). "We have not been able to locate anything, see anything," said the official. "There's nothing new to this report."

Wow.

W2NAP
03-08-2014, 08:46 PM
seen this on the news a bit ago.

NQ6U
03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
The fact that two people apparently boarded the plane using stolen passports is more than a little suspicious.

X-Rated
03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
What are the statistics on passengers normally getting on planes with stolen passports?

kb2vxa
03-08-2014, 09:23 PM
If they can't keep track of their shit any better than that you don't have to tell me twice to stay aaawwwAAAaaaAAAYYY from Malaysia Airlines!

KG4CGC
03-08-2014, 09:26 PM
UFO's.

NA4BH
03-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Speaking of flights. Name the city/beach from my photo today

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7296/13023344573_c97005e780_z.jpg

NQ6U
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Biloxi

NQ6U
03-08-2014, 09:47 PM
UFO's.

http://evangelineholland.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/im-not-saying-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

NA4BH
03-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Biloxi

Not enough population in Biloxi for this picture.

KG4CGC
03-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Not enough population in Biloxi for this picture.

Miami.

X-Rated
03-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Daytona hamvention?

NA4BH
03-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Miami.

Close enough to win, FT. Lauderdale. "North Miami without the Spanish".

N2NH
03-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Malaysia (http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/index.html)
Wow.

I wuz saying to NHE that it is beginning to sound like a James Bond movie.

The fact that two people apparently boarded the plane using stolen passports is more than a little suspicious.

That number is up to 4 now.

KG4CGC
03-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Plane was shot down by some secret government organization.
American?
Chinese?
British, Israeli, Russian??? oh my!

n2ize
03-09-2014, 09:11 PM
I am sure Alex Jones has a conspiracy theory on this already.

KG4CGC
03-09-2014, 09:15 PM
I am sure Alex Jones has a conspiracy theory on this already.

AJ would say it was the One World Secret Government assassinating the people who were flying with stolen passports because they were

NQ6U
03-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Oh my god! The One World Secret Government got Cha

KG4CGC
03-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I blame IZE.

kb2vxa
03-09-2014, 11:44 PM
The other day I heard him and NH talking to each other using the repeater on the mother ship, the last thing I heard him say was "We have all of them now, they'll never know where they've gone." Keep your eyes on those two, they've been acting awfully funny lately.

KG4CGC
03-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Oh my god! The One World Secret Government got Cha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8#t=97

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 09:12 AM
The other day I heard him and NH talking to each other using the repeater on the mother ship, the last thing I heard him say was "We have all of them now, they'll never know where they've gone." Keep your eyes on those two, they've been acting awfully funny lately.

Mal-IZE-ia Airliner flying . I see the connection there. XiNHua, China. OMG!!! You are right. This is something the authorities should look N2.

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Delete this silly dupe

kb2vxa
03-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Delete this silly dope.

There ya go, isn't that better?

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Delete this silly dope.

There ya go, isn't that better?

Hey. I resemble that remark.

n2ize
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8#t=97

I notice that while she's questioning whats in our water that would cause a rainbow in the background you can hear the sound of the men in the white coats getting closer and closer. :lol:

Incidentally, this same basket case also has a video of the wind rustling the leaves on a tree and she swears its "HAARP waves" doing it.

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Malaysia Airlines (http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-knowns-unknowns/); What we know we know, what we know we don't know, What we don't know we know. And what we think we don't know but don't know we don't know.

K7SGJ
03-10-2014, 05:42 PM
How the hell does a bird the size of a 777 just "disappear" off the face of the earth? And, if radar showed the thing changed course just before going off the screen, I would think the general area should be known. Something that big doesn't smack the water and not leave any traces, plus the ELTs in the BBs should be transmitting like crazy. Unless it didn't even crash.

I think it might be sand worms, but then, I could be full of shit, too.

NQ6U
03-10-2014, 05:50 PM
I think it might be sand worms, but then, I could be full of shit, too.

"I'm not saying it's aliens, but...

IT'S ALIENS!

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 06:04 PM
"I'm not saying it's aliens, but...

IT'S ALIENS!

Illegal aliens, I am sure.

KG4CGC
03-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Didn't this model suffer from the explosive battery syndrome?

NQ6U
03-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Illegal aliens, I am sure.

This wouldn't have happened in Arizona.

X-Rated
03-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Didn't this model suffer from the explosive battery syndrome?

I know the 787 was held up for a long time with battery fires.

K7SGJ
03-10-2014, 06:42 PM
This wouldn't have happened in Arizona.

To the best of my knowledge, all the aliens in AZ are legal, now. Well, Joe's leaving them alone for the most part.

KG4CGC
03-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Remember the series, "LOST?"

X-Rated
03-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Remember the series, "LOST?"

"LOST" spelled backwards is "TSOL".

PA5COR
03-11-2014, 01:57 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/11/1283818/-MH370-Media-fail-Air-Force-fail-Or-much-worse

With today's admission from the Malaysian Air Force (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/malaysia-military-flight-mh370_n_4940663.html) that a heavy airliner deviated from its filed flight plan, switched off its transponder and completely overflew the Malaysian peninsula at random altitudes, might we finally understand why the fate of MH 370 has been so hard to determine?
Is it because the guys in charge of defending Malaysian airspace the morning of March 8th were asleep at their radar scopes and their superiors have been scrambling to save face?
Or is it something worse?

Let's pretend what we now know happened in Malaysia that night happened off the coast of California and we'll see if the US Air Force wants anyone to know how things went down:
1) A jumbo jet loaded to 600,000 lbs leaves Houston, bound for Puerto Rico. We'll call it flight DK222.
2) About 50 minutes into the journey, flying at 35,000 roughly 100 miles south of Mobile, AL and outside the US Air Defence Identification Zone, the pilots cease speaking to ATC, switch off their transponder (making themselves largely unreadable on ATC's radar scopes) and make a dramatic 180 degree turn, descending to 32,000 and headed back toward Houston.
3) Concerned by the loss of a radar target, civilian ATC repeatedly hails the pilots of DK222. Unable to raise them, they ask the pilot of a nearby jet to hail DK222 on the emergency frequency monitored by all trans-oceanic aircraft. The pilot of that nearby jet makes contact with DK222 (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/a-pilot-has-told-of-hearing-static-and-mumbling-from-doomed-malaysia-airlines-aircraft/story-fni0cx4q-1226849485749) and says its pilots were "mumbling."

4) DK222 continues flying, transponder off and radio silent, right back through the US ADIZ, right back into the airspace of the contiguous US and ends up disappearing forever at high altitude over Shreveport, Louisiana.
The above scenario, which I chose carefully as a licensed pilot with many contacts in commercial aviation, would result in a number of questions in the minds of US citizens, foremost among them would be, I should think, the following:
How can it be that an airliner deviated from its flight plan and then, in classic 9/11 style, turned off its transponder, went radio silent and flew through our nation's air defenses without someone in the Air Force scrambling some jets to go up and take a peek?
Malaysians must be asking that question today. But they'll be asking more painful questions than that. If I were a Malaysian - especially one who lost a friend or family member on that flight - today I'd be asking this:
How on Earth could our Military allow valuable search assets to be wasted for two days in and over the waters East of the peninsula when they knew all along that MH270 disintegrated over the Malacca Strait?

I mean, a "senior officer" told Reuters that the plane disappeared over the island of Pulau Perak in the Malacca Strait. That senior officer was then likely outed (or outed himself) in an NPR story (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/03/11/288911719/no-terror-link-seen-between-stolen-passports-missing-malaysian-jet) as General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud, chief of Malaysia's Air Force. If we make the assumption that the general is the one talking to Reuters, we can infer that the top Air Force Official in all of Malaysia just admitted that his forces were powerless to intercept a rogue airliner.
Let that sink in: The head of the Royal Malaysian Air Force just admitted that he failed to intercept a rogue airliner that wandered around his airspace for 45 minutes.
He admitted it, but no one seems to be reporting that way.

More following the linky for details.

NA4BH
03-11-2014, 09:25 PM
They would have scrambled jets from NAS Pensacola/ or Biloxi. Them bastids love to fly.

K7SGJ
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
They would have scrambled jets from NAS Pensacola/ or Biloxi. Them bastids love to fly.

And they do it well, too. When they aren't busy carrying our luggage for us Army guys.

N2NH
03-12-2014, 12:25 PM
AJ would say it was the One World Secret Government assassinating the people who were flying with stolen passports because they were

I have seen speculation (in the guise of a news story) that 20 or 30 of those passengers were Electronic Warfare researchers who worked for DoD. The only problem with that is why would passengers with that kind of knowledge be flying from Malaysia to Peking, China?

EDIT: Here's a bit from that "story":

Did Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 with 239 people aboard tragically disintegrate in mid-flight, as official investigators postulate? Or has it been disappeared with electronic weaponry used in electronic warfare that at least twenty passengers' employer is contracted by the Department of Defense to make, as this reporter posits?

While four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

Strange and badly written HERE. (http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-hidden-by-electronic-weaponry-20-ew-defense-linked-passengers)

KK4AMI
03-14-2014, 04:40 PM
They are saying now that ACARS is what they were listening to determine how long the plane was flying. I guess there is a VHF ACARS for over land use and an HF mode for overseas flights. Has anybody ever tried to monitor ACARS? Might be fun to DX that airplane data from around the world.

kb2vxa
03-14-2014, 06:43 PM
http://www.flightradar24.com/VIR15N

K7SGJ
03-15-2014, 08:22 AM
This whole thing has really turned into a super mystery. Now the search area has shifted to the area of the Indian Ocean. News reports say the pilots house is being searched. I wonder if the real story will ever be known?

PA5COR
03-15-2014, 10:04 AM
Lots of guesswork and speculation till they find the ( remnants) of the plane and passengers and crew.
Best guess is a hijack looking at what they put up now as latest in the news and landing it somewhere where people don't ask questions, but what to do with crew and passengers and for what goal?

Time will hopefully tell, if only for the families of the passengers and crew.

N2NH
03-15-2014, 11:00 AM
The US is taking a very real interest in this case. I wonder if there really is more to this story than meets they eye?

As far as I'm concerned, except for the odd information given out by the US or China, whatever else out there is nothing but pure speculation. There's literally nothing at all to go on right now.

kb2vxa
03-15-2014, 06:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580815/Missing-MH370-jet-flown-Indias-Andaman-Islands-according-radar-data-claimed-inquiries-focus-increasingly-hijacking-theory.html

W7XF
03-15-2014, 10:36 PM
The investigation needs to concentrate on places that the plane could land. No black-box ping = the plane landed safely SOMEWHERE.

NA4BH
03-15-2014, 10:42 PM
They say that if you call the cell phones of the passengers they ring and don't go straight to voice mail, like a phone that was out of service (dropped in water).

KC9ECI
03-15-2014, 10:56 PM
They are saying now that ACARS is what they were listening to determine how long the plane was flying. I guess there is a VHF ACARS for over land use and an HF mode for overseas flights. Has anybody ever tried to monitor ACARS? Might be fun to DX that airplane data from around the world.

I used a program called WACARS maybe 10 years ago and copied a little of the VHF stuff but never tried the HF version.

W7XF
03-16-2014, 04:42 AM
They say that if you call the cell phones of the passengers they ring and don't go straight to voice mail, like a phone that was out of service (dropped in water).

Even more evidence the plane landed (somewhat) safely.

X-Rated
03-21-2014, 01:53 PM
http://www.flightradar24.com/VIR15N

That is super cool.

W5BRM
03-21-2014, 02:21 PM

That is super cool.

Theres a Ham who flies quite often. He has APRS in his plane

http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FKC2TPD-7&timerange=604800&tail=604800

I watch quite often just imagining what it must be like to be a pilot

He's usually flying around NY/NE but every now and again he flies down the coast to SC or florida
Dont know if he is a commercial pilot or private

K7SGJ
03-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Latest data, according to media, is 370 went down in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/mh370-indian-ocean_n_5020832.html

N2NH
03-24-2014, 10:07 AM
Latest data, according to media, is 370 went down in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/mh370-indian-ocean_n_5020832.html

Yep. The Malaysian PM just announced it 5 minutes ago. Still seems strange the way this played out...

NQ6U
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Yep. The Malaysian PM just announced it 5 minutes ago. Still seems strange the way this played out...

I don't believe it for a second—the Malaysian government is just covering up the alien intervention. Everyone on board is getting an anal probe at this very minute, I'll bet.

X-Rated
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Seems to me it would have had to traveled over Thailand where they should have passive radar recording these events. I don't understand how it got to the Indian Ocean without someone seeing the blip on the radar at some point. What am I missing here?

NQ6U
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Seems to me it would have had to traveled over Thailand where they should have passive radar recording these events. I don't understand how it got to the Indian Ocean without someone seeing the blip on the radar at some point. What am I missing here?

Since the Air Malaysia plane had it's transponder turned off, all the radar would have picked up would have been what's called a primary trace from the reflection. There would have been no ID info returned, so no way of knowing to which aircraft that reflection belonged.

X-Rated
03-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Since the Air Malaysia plane had it's transponder turned off, all the radar would have picked up would have been what's called a primary trace from the reflection. There would have been ID info returned, so no way of knowing to which aircraft that reflection belonged.

In my mind, I am picturing an ATC (or ATC's) with all these blips from identified aircraft with their transponders turned on and the ATC seeing that everyone is present and accounted for except this one guy flying without a transponder on. It seems like that would stand out in a crowd. I know our military would be scrambling jets. It seems like others might say, "Huh. Look at that."

NQ6U
03-24-2014, 02:15 PM
In my mind, I am picturing an ATC (or ATC's) with all these blips from identified aircraft with their transponders turned on and the ATC seeing that everyone is present and accounted for except this one guy flying without a transponder on. It seems like that would stand out in a crowd. I know our military would be scrambling jets. It seems like others might say, "Huh. Look at that."

That would probably happen in the US, but I suspect that things in Thailand might be different. In any case, there are a lot of aircraft that operate without transponders as a matter of course, although it's true that few of those move as fast as a jet airliner.

KG4CGC
03-24-2014, 02:48 PM
It was shot down before the aliens could take it. Putin better take notice.

kb2vxa
03-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Greetings to our dearest Earth,

We are the Nibiruan Council of Nine and come with an important subject for you to receive. We have sustained difficult times and events behind the veil and are still in preparations to finally dismantle what the negative forces on earth have planned through the years.

We have told you this before and again we will, monitor your dreams, this is of the greatest importance now. Pay attention to what they are sending you as in this first phase of your reception you will be given instructions via dreams. For this purpose we ask you, write them down. Reading this book of memories will have the same direct effect over your Akashic Records and you will remember with ease what actions you represent and are yet, to represent. So here we provide you a tutorial on how to access your missions, the ships and your inner knowledge.

NQ6U
03-24-2014, 11:18 PM
GREETINGS TO OUR DEAREST EARTH,

WE ARE THE NIBIRUAN COUNCIL OF NINE AND COME WITH AN IMPORTANT SUBJECT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE. WE ARE TOP OFFICIALS OF THE NIBIRUAN GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORTATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NUBIRUA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NUBIRUA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NUBIRUA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN EXTRAPLANETARY PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BY SUBSPACE COMMUNICATION, YOUR FEEGLEWONAL RANBUG MOWAT. THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING SUBSPACE COMMUNICATIONS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

NA4BH
03-24-2014, 11:20 PM
So do I email you my bank account number or just give it to you here?

K7SGJ
03-24-2014, 11:33 PM
So do I email you my bank account number or just give it to you here?

Here is fine.

NA4BH
03-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Here is fine.

I think I'll give you my SSN so you can verify the information. Would that be OK?

K7SGJ
03-24-2014, 11:47 PM
I think I'll give you my SSN so you can verify the information. Would that be OK?

Nah, I already have it.

kb2vxa
03-25-2014, 12:40 AM
Greetings to my dearest Nigerian Council of Nine,

Since you monitor my dreams, I shall dream of all that lovely money and my bank account number as well as the rest of the information you requested. Come tomorrow night I shall open the dream channel that you may send receipt forms from your planetary bank and I eagerly await the transfer of funds. In conclusion, as I have been monitoring events on the other side of the veil and across the great divide, I sympathize with you in your predicament, therefore I am eager to help you with your finances. These you will need to finally dismantle what the negative forces on earth well known to us as the Illuminati, and the destruction of their headquarters at Bohemian Grove with the giant owl having the RFI voice of the disembodied spirit of Walter Cronkite KB2GSD.

N2NH
03-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Holly sez Code Mauve.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2006/05/19/holly-hopping/dvd_holly_hopping_190506_2.jpg

n2ize
03-26-2014, 08:51 AM
One word HAARP !!! :lol:

NQ6U
03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/2530f7d096b1013116f7005056a9545d

X-Rated
03-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Still doesn't explain what happened to that two jet engined 777.

W9JEF
03-29-2014, 11:26 AM

"They" say it's like searching for the proverbial "needle in a haystack."

And no one is really sure where the haystack is even at yet. :irked:

PA5COR
03-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Make that then a hayfield....

kb2vxa
03-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Better luck backtracking ocean currents from the debris field they found and sending down an ROV with a magnet.

N2NH
03-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Interesting. Everytime they start to look somewhere else, debris shows up in that area.

Is the area being seeded as a distraction?

kb2vxa
03-29-2014, 05:43 PM
Oh this was a big one, I saw a photo, others were just a piece or two either separated by currents or something else. A friend sent me an old ad, strangely prophetic.