PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some circuit boards with 22/44 pc conductor for edge style connector

K7SGJ
02-07-2014, 09:37 PM
I need to make a few special extender boards for some stuff I'm working on. What I need are some pc boards that have 22 if (single sided) or 44 pin if (double sided) finger contacts that will fit a standard 22 pin edge connector socket. Pitch is .156, and the edge with the 22 fingers is about 3.5 inches wide. It doesn't matter what the pc board is or condition, as it will be cut, and only the last inch or so with the fingers will be used. If you have some old ones laying about from an old computer, test equipment, proto board, orgasmatron, or whatever, and don't need them, let me know what you want for a few.

The part I am interested in would look like this

Mahalo Nui Loa

N8YX
02-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Those are the old Vectorboard/Radio Shack type, right?

K7SGJ
02-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Those are the old Vectorboard/Radio Shack type, right?

Yes they are, but all kinds of equipment used the 22/44 contact style as well. I have a couple that came out of an old SCADA system that I made into 5 inch extenders. I just need a couple more to make some right angle adapters so I can access some of the alignment points in some radios I'm working on. I can find some of the vector boards on Ebay, but I hate to pay premium prices for something I am going to basically destroy, plus I'd prefer to have glass epoxy instead of phenolic.