PDA

View Full Version : LoTH/eQSL upload times

NY4Q
01-26-2014, 02:52 PM
As I'm working more JT65 and JT9, I am seeing a lot of folks that have on the ZED page statements like "I usually upload once a month to LoTW and eQSL".

First off, I'm not chasing awards so I'm not too concerned about folks I'm contacting and their upload times, but my cheap logging program (MacOS / Aether) automatically syncs up with LoTW and eQSL.

So are there that many free logging programs out there that don't have this nice feature?

NQ6U
01-26-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm using the free version of HRD; it uploads to eQSL automatically as soon as a contact is entered. LoTW uploads are not automatic because you have to create the appropriate file first.

NY4Q
01-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Well I did have to import my certificate for LoTW to this program.

n0iu
01-26-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm using the free version of HRD; it uploads to eQSL automatically as soon as a contact is entered. LoTW uploads are not automatic because you have to create the appropriate file first.

You don't even have to do that. You can set up the logging part of HRD with all of the relevant information then all you have to do is select the entry (or entries) in your log, right click and select the option to upload to LoTW. Easy Peasy!