PDA

View Full Version : Winter Olympics one more time

K7SGJ
01-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Okay, here is the question, minus the poll.

With several credible threats from some of the terrorist groups against the upcoming Olympics, and, with one of several of the "black Widows" supposedly already in Russia; and, with Russian security and intelligence agencies being very secretive about their ops, here is the two part question.

A. If you were going to Russia to participate in one or more events, would you have second thoughts about going?

and

B. If you did go, would you be concerned for the safety of any of your loved ones that wanted to travel to the Olympics to watch you perform, and prefer they stay at home?

NQ6U
01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Da, tovarish. Ees okay as long as you are not homosexual.

NA4BH
01-25-2014, 11:19 PM
I'm not competing in the Olympics this year, so any answer I gave would only tarnish the results of your poll that doesn't contain a poll. Thanks for asking.

kb2vxa
01-25-2014, 11:42 PM
No problem with the games but considering how they drive I wouldn't go anywhere by car.

K7SGJ
01-25-2014, 11:58 PM
I guess I'll just go outside and play with myself.

Thanks everyone, for playing. I wonder what the hell happened to the Canadian?

NA4BH
01-26-2014, 12:08 AM
He's in Panama (http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/justin-bieber-resurfaces-in-panama-two-days-after-dui-arrest-012629528.html)

K7SGJ
01-26-2014, 12:17 AM
He's in Panama (http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/justin-bieber-resurfaces-in-panama-two-days-after-dui-arrest-012629528.html)

Wrong Canuk, but thanks for the news flash. I've spent the whole day worring myself crazy about him. I was afraid he might commit suicide by going to Minnesota.

VE7DCW
01-26-2014, 01:02 AM
I guess I'll just go outside and play with myself.

Thanks everyone, for playing. I wonder what the hell happened to the Canadian?

By Canadian,I assume you meant me Eddie.....and sorry, I don't play with myself......but i'll let you carry on playing with yourself....you have to entertain yourself somehow I suppose .....:mrgreen:

NQ6U
01-26-2014, 01:06 AM
Wrong Canuk, but thanks for the news flash. I've spent the whole day worrying myself crazy about him. I was afraid he might commit suicide by going to Minnesota.

Я счастлив Олимпиады нет в Миннесоте этого года.

NA4BH
01-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Какого числа будет плавательный реле четыре человека происходят?

K7SGJ
01-26-2014, 08:30 AM

я тоже

VE7DCW
01-28-2014, 07:49 PM

Carl ....... you keep calling Canadians "commies" ..... now we should wonder who the real communists are! :yes:

NQ6U
01-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Carl ....... you keep calling Canadians "commies" ..... now we should wonder who the real communists are! :yes:

Чанадецы коммунистические сволочи, eh?

W3WN
01-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Okay, here is the question, minus the poll.

With several credible threats from some of the terrorist groups against the upcoming Olympics, and, with one of several of the "black Widows" supposedly already in Russia; and, with Russian security and intelligence agencies being very secretive about their ops, here is the two part question.

A. If you were going to Russia to participate in one or more events, would you have second thoughts about going?

and

B. If you did go, would you be concerned for the safety of any of your loved ones that wanted to travel to the Olympics to watch you perform, and prefer they stay at home?Like I ever stood a chance of going to the Olympics as a competitor...

Yes
Yes

PA5COR
01-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Watch the sh&t hit the fan when the stuff starts there, they are on a tinderbox there...

K7SGJ
01-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Watch the sh&t hit the fan when the stuff starts there, they are on a tinderbox there...

I knew a very popular girl in high school that had one of those.

kb2vxa
01-29-2014, 07:15 PM
You mean you could ignite it by rubbing it with your fire stick?