PDA

View Full Version : I forgot to post this. MC and HH everyone!

WX7P
01-04-2014, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJoSPVnywU

PA5COR
01-04-2014, 04:53 AM
LOl HC and NNY to you too ;)

WØTKX
01-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Merry Krampus Jan! :stickpoke:

N8OBM
01-06-2014, 09:44 PM
heartfelt I see........

Good thing the hostilidays are over cus if they weren't, This would mean Fargin' War! I would have to go searching for the most heinous hostiliday video I could find to answer this. I would not be pretty. I think we are all lucky about this. It's dang hard to "UN-SEE" some of the stuff out there.

Watch it buddy....

Archie N8OBM

WX7P
01-06-2014, 09:53 PM
heartfelt I see........

Good thing the hostilidays are over cus if they weren't, This would mean Fargin' War! I would have to go searching for the most heinous hostiliday video I could find to answer this. I would not be pretty. I think we are all lucky about this. It's dang hard to "UN-SEE" some of the stuff out there.

Watch it buddy....

Archie N8OBM

Sorry you didn't like it, Archie.

I thought it was so funny to the point of just about having a heart attack when I first saw it 10 years ago.

Rob Manuel's stuff is obviously British with satire to the max. What I got out of the video was the "good will to man" thing only applies to certain groups of people.

N8OBM
01-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Sorry you didn't like it, Archie.

I thought it was so funny to the point of just about having a heart attack when I first saw it 10 years ago.

Rob Manuel's stuff is obviously British with satire to the max. What I got out of the video was the "good will to man" thing only applies to certain groups of people.

I never said I didn't like it. I just said this could get ugly! I had friends who would have a big open battle over who could find the most unforgivably wrong (and entertaining) video pertaining to the holidays. They dubbed it the "Hostilidays". This video would have fit right in. I suspect you would have liked Greg who was the main force behind the "hostilidays". Sadly he passed earlier this year. He was born with a heart defect that was operated on as a child but, it made him more or less uninsurable. As a man in his 40's he needed more surgery to fix it. Because of money/insurance the surgery kept being delayed till it was too late. He did not survive and he should have. Like Justice, Treatment delayed is treatment denied.

Yeah, I've been there. I'm not afraid of a little Link to Link combat. Bring it on, I can take it.

Archie N8OBM

WX7P
01-07-2014, 07:01 PM
I never said I didn't like it. I just said this could get ugly! I had friends who would have a big open battle over who could find the most unforgivably wrong (and entertaining) video pertaining to the holidays. They dubbed it the "Hostilidays". This video would have fit right in. I suspect you would have liked Greg who was the main force behind the "hostilidays". Sadly he passed earlier this year. He was born with a heart defect that was operated on as a child but, it made him more or less uninsurable. As a man in his 40's he needed more surgery to fix it. Because of money/insurance the surgery kept being delayed till it was too late. He did not survive and he should have. Like Justice, Treatment delayed is treatment denied.

Yeah, I've been there. I'm not afraid of a little Link to Link combat. Bring it on, I can take it.

Archie N8OBM

I missed that. Got another one for you, not holiday related.

Sarah and I just about died the first time we heard this, shit, 14 years ago?

I'm assuming those are some cber's somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gPSSYxex0

w2amr
01-09-2014, 04:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJoSPVnywU
:clap::lol: