PDA

View Full Version : Last Meal 2013

KG4CGC
12-31-2013, 08:24 PM
For me, it is pepperoni chicken with Greek olives and rice.

What is your last meal?

W5BRM
12-31-2013, 08:55 PM
20pc chicken mcnugget and 2 apple pies from McD's. With any luck maybe it REALLY WILL be my last meal! :pray:

KB3LAZ
12-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Shrimp cooked three ways. Fried in olive oil with garlic and cayenne pepper, grilled shrimp, and shrimp cocktail. Filet mignon was the next course. We had all sorts of starters as well. We finished off the dinner with chocolate mousse and Moet Chandon.

WØTKX
12-31-2013, 09:06 PM
Hunter's stew, Polish style.

Leftover steak and pork with cabbage, sauerkraut, potatoes, and some seasonings, especially paprika.

KG4CGC
12-31-2013, 09:35 PM
I forgot to mention the steamed brussel sprouts.
Maybe a small orange in a little while.

W3WN
12-31-2013, 09:52 PM
It ended up being a (frozen) Stouffer's French Bread Extra Cheese Pizza.

That Little Miss Field Day undercooked. And then was served cold because she didn't want anyone to burn themselves, so she left the door to the toaster-oven open after it was done cooking.

* sigh *

I've already started on the Pepto.

KG4CGC
12-31-2013, 09:57 PM
It ended up being a (frozen) Stouffer's French Bread Extra Cheese Pizza.

That Little Miss Field Day undercooked. And then was served cold because she didn't want anyone to burn themselves, so she left the door to the toaster-oven open after it was done cooking.

* sigh *

I've already started on the Pepto.

I lulz'd a little.
The neighbor's 16 y/o daughter didn't want her father cutting the lower limbs off the trees in their yard because she thought it was hurting them and not allowing the leaves to grow and contribute to the atmosphere.

W7XF
12-31-2013, 10:00 PM
Cheese quesadillas and homemade potato soup xD

KC9ECI
12-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Pot luck with a group of people that we go camping with sometimes. I made fresh bread and was able to take it directly out of the oven and drive 6 minutes to where we were meeting so it was still warm and delicious. There was also pulled pork, taco dip, veggie tray, all kinds of treats. Plenty of adult beverages as well, but diet pepsi for me as I'm on call tonight.

KC9SQR
01-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Pepperoni pizza from some place my brother grabbed it from.. Not sure where, but it's okay..
I've definitely had better and worse pizza lol

kb2vxa
01-01-2014, 12:20 AM
After cuisine unmentionable commonly called pot luck without pot it was a hot dog in the microwave midnight snack. Real exciting day?

KG4CGC
01-01-2014, 12:39 AM
After cuisine unmentionable commonly called pot luck without pot it was a hot dog in the microwave midnight snack. Real exciting day?

I used to love blown up hotdogs in the microwave ... that is back when I used to eat them.

NQ6U
01-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Steak, herb-roasted potatoes, big tossed salad and sourdough bread.

VE7DCW
01-01-2014, 01:07 AM
2 hours before the end of 2013 and I had a chicken something TV dinner..... oh well not too memorable but it was'nt that bad.....:dunno:

NA4BH
01-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Ribs, corn bread muffin, onion rings, and beer. No better way to celebrate Earth's birthday.

KG4CGC
01-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Ribs, corn bread muffin, onion rings, and beer. No better way to celebrate Earth's birthday.

Midnight: I popped open a beer.
I'm still sipping on it.

One of the memes today was, "Let us choose the champagne that we shall be barfing up later!"

W7XF
01-01-2014, 04:04 AM
2 hours before the end of 2013 and I had a chicken something some toxic substance that is supposed to look and taste like chicken TV dinner..... oh well not too memorable but it was'nt that bad.....:dunno:

Fixed!

KB3LAZ
01-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Midnight: I popped open a beer.
I'm still sipping on it.

One of the memes today was, "Let us choose the champagne that we shall be barfing up later!"

I didn't yack up my champagne because I only drank one glass. :) I had a single beer with dinner before that. I have never understood getting drunk in the first place. Been there, done that, woke up in the tub fully clothed the next morning too. I have no idea how that happened. That was my 21st B-day, haven't been drunk since. I'll drink until I get that slight warm sensation of a buzz, that means its time for coffee.

That aside, why is it that people spend asinine amounts of money on what they consider good booze just to yack it up in their friends homes, anyway? Can't they just make shit house pruno and end up with the same results? Cheaper, too!

N2CHX
01-01-2014, 08:12 AM
We had a toast with sparkling grape juice. Pretty much a yearly tradition. Our last meal for 2013 was over at my best friend's house and we had beef on weck.

w2amr
01-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Steak, mashed taters, corn. Then off to bed @ 7:30. Now GTF off of my lawn.

PA5COR
01-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Had a ball on 160, seasoned potatoes, some beef and desert, "oliebollen" and coffee as usual, no alcohol here for us.

Went out watched others burn up their fireworks then back in and the 160 meter round again.

Went to bed at 03.00, up at 10 coffee again, ate a carpaccio bread with cheese and salami and some tomato on it out of the oven, back to 160 meters.

The night round was Germany,Belgium,Netherlands and Faraoer Islands.

W3WN
01-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Steak, herb-roasted potatoes, big tossed salad and sourdough bread.Dayum. I knew I should have gone on a Holy Pilgrimage to the Far-Flung Islets this year.

W9JEF
01-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Ate the regular evening meal of raw tree nuts,

between sips of MD 20/20 red grape wine.

Watched The Blues Brothers movie (still my favorite).

About 20 minutes into 2014, son and I toasted the New Year

with a glass of freshly-squeezed Texas orange juice. :cheers:

kb2vxa
01-01-2014, 12:09 PM
"I used to love blown up hotdogs in the microwave ... that is back when I used to eat them."
Gerbils, hamsters and other small critters are more fun. Then you can play like Jed Clampett and eat them.

"Been there, done that, woke up in the tub fully clothed the next morning too."
Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood?

Speaking of hotdogs............