PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Hazards from the Southwest.

WX7P
12-26-2013, 03:27 PM
So, I'm at the local Stanford PO, when the postmaster tells me I have a suspicious package.

They've called hazmat and the local Homeland Security police to look over the package and detonate it if necessary.

Turns out the attack/contraband Pomeranian (budget cuts at the PO, you know) got a hit off the package. It was some weird combination of dusty particles and radioactive animal fur...

They showed up in bunny suits. They got out their stethoscopes and geiger counters and felt the package detonation was not needed.

The bunny suiter that drew the short straw clinched his face up and tore open the package.

The Horror! The Horror!

W7XF
12-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Time to retrain the dog.....it hit on rat poop xD

VE7MGF
12-26-2013, 03:46 PM
drug dogs fail about 40 % of there hits
and completely miss the drugs

N2NH
12-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Homeland Insecurity stikes again.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Fife_Security.jpg

NQ6U
12-26-2013, 04:41 PM
It was the Desert Rat pheromones that set off the dog.

KK4AMI
12-26-2013, 05:53 PM
Do the plates smell like they have been repainted? :squint: :rofl:

I wouldn't trust em'!

N8YX
12-26-2013, 06:12 PM
drug dogs fail about 40 % of there hits
and completely miss the drugs

Fido recently alerted on a woman in NM who was then subject to an hours-long medically facilitated rape sessionmarathon digital cavity search and forced colonoscopy.

Of course, they found...nothing.

Someone's going to get a very nice payout, assuming she's lawyered up properly. Criminal charges in the form of civil rights violations are also a possibility.

As far as the dog goes: Should the animal be no longer reliable in its trained role, retire it to civilian life (if a suitable candidate) or put it down humanely (if not).

K7SGJ
12-26-2013, 06:40 PM
So, I'm at the local Stanford PO, when the postmaster tells me I have a suspicious package.

They've called hazmat and the local Homeland Security police to look over the package and detonate it if necessary.

Turns out the attack/contraband Pomeranian (budget cuts at the PO, you know) got a hit off the package. It was some weird combination of dusty particles and radioactive animal fur...

They showed up in bunny suits. They got out their stethoscopes and geiger counters and felt the package detonation was not needed.

The bunny suiter that drew the short straw clinched his face up and tore open the package.

The Horror! The Horror!

Well, I know you've mentioned the pope was on your "you haven't sent me your ham plates yet" shit list, and I couldn't remember if I had promised you one or not. Knowing how caustic and abusive you can be, I wasn't about to take a chance on being the focus of your wrath, being the sensitive individual that I am.

By the way, don't put it on you vehicle. The FBI, DEA, NSA, PTA, and Sherriff Joe, are still looking for the driver of the vehicle with that plate.

NM5TF
12-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Fido recently alerted on a woman in NM who was then subject to an hours-long medically facilitated rape sessionmarathon digital cavity search and forced colonoscopy.

Of course, they found...nothing.

Someone's going to get a very nice payout, assuming she's lawyered up properly. Criminal charges in the form of civil rights violations are also a possibility.

As far as the dog goes: Should the animal be no longer reliable in its trained role, retire it to civilian life (if a suitable candidate) or put it down humanely (if not).

and before her encounter there was this one:

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/minor-traffic-stop-ends-multiple-full-body-cavity-/nbhqX/

don't brake any traffic laws here....we don't fuck around !!!

kb2vxa
12-28-2013, 12:53 AM
"The FBI, DEA, NSA, PTA, and Sherriff Joe, are still looking for the driver of the vehicle with that plate."

The FBI, DEA, NSA, Sheriff Joe, and the Harper Valley PTA are still looking for the driver of the vehicle with that plate.
There, I fixed it for ya.

And before her encounter there was this one:

KG4CGC
12-28-2013, 01:10 AM
http://benswann.com/he-has-no-drugs-knows-his-rights-cop-from-viral-dui-video-wins-controversial-award/

Drug dogs are trained to follow their handler's orders.

kb2vxa
12-28-2013, 07:39 PM
OK, so he's the top dirtiest cop teaching other dirty cops. What else is news?

I just figured out why those license plates are radioactive. Someone at the paint pigment plant switched the yellow ocre, hydrated iron oxide for yellowcake, uranium oxide concentrate. Hello?

N7YA
12-30-2013, 06:20 AM

If i had a nickle everytime i....ah nevermind....

kb2vxa
12-30-2013, 06:52 PM
If I had a penny I'd have 1/5 of a nickle.

NQ6U
12-30-2013, 07:15 PM
If you think the reaction to Eddie's license plate was bad, wait until he shows up at the Stanford, IL post office in person.

K7SGJ
12-30-2013, 07:44 PM
If you think the reaction to Eddie's license plate was bad, wait until he shows up at the Stanford, IL post office in person.

Well, my photo IS on the wall there. Ain't it nice to be wanted?

kb2vxa
12-31-2013, 12:18 AM
You mean he won't sue the prisoner who mixed up the paint pigment? It probably surprised the punch press operator though........