PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Bob? My Ass

K7SGJ
12-17-2013, 10:04 PM
So...............it's a nice today, running near 80°. I decide to take the Polaris Ranger out for a spin in the desert. I'm out for a couple of hours, and on the way back, I see the cute, young, contract post office chick at my mail box. (You bet your ass I'd do her, but I digress) We chat for a bit and she hands me my mail. Bank statement, electric bill, insurance bill, black box, Christmas card, grocery flyer........WUT? Black box? WTF. It's not a large box, but it isn't tiny, either. It could hold a set of keys for a new car, certainly a nice dual band handheld; a coax switch maybe, or even a nice dual meter cross reading SWR meter. I didn't want to shake it too hard in case it was fragile. It was too small for a Red Ryder repeater BB gun, or a lamp in the shape of a leg, but Shirley, it could be a raspberry pi, or maybe a Ramsey kit. I think an Arduino interface project would possibly fit, or it could even be cash. It would be just right to hold a point and shoot camera, a gift card, or a new wallet. Although it was a bit small for laptop or even a tablet, a new I Phone would fit quite nicely.

I looked at the return address. and, as I scratched some of my Minnesota yellow jacket scars, it seemed vaguely familiar. Alabama.................. Alabama, damnit, who do I know in Alabama? Well, I'm sure there will be a note or something inside. I threw the Ranger in high gear, and punched it. I sped up the drive, slowing as I approached the curves, then accelerating through the curves, and flat out in the straights, just the way I learned ditching cops when I was younger. Oh.............the anticipation.........I could hardly wait. Twisting, turning, dodging the dogs, the goats, most of the chickens, (we had pollo fundidos tonight), and I was almost to the house. Oh boy, I just knew what ever was inside was going to be super neato. I slid the hot rod into the garage, shut down the engine, and dashed into the house.

A pair of scissors, a box cutter, a screwdriver, for Christs sake a fuckin church key, anything. I couldn't find nuthin to open the damn box. It was sealed tighter than Elvis's coffin. Why couldn't I find anything sharp. Then it occurred to me, the doctors told my wife to keep anything sharp hidden from me. The Bastids. Aha, I exclaimed I have it. I ran back down the road and grabbed the still and lifeless, but warm, body of one of the chickens that had the misfortune to cross the road. (I wonder why the chicken..................never mind) I jogged back to the house, and used the chicken claw to slice through the tape. I sliced, and I sliced, and I sliced, it must of cost 12 dollars US postage just for the Goddamned tape. Finally, the top of the box started to yield. I tossed the chicken over my left shoulder so I had use of both hands, in which I could cradle whatever wonder surprise was contained within the cardboard walls of that wonderful black box.

I held my breath as I slowly opened the lid, and there...............there was a bundle of bubble wrap that Shirley must be protecting something wonderful, precious, and delicate. I carefully lifted the bundle out of the black box and......................more fucking tape. Now where the hell did I leave that chicken? I looked out the window, and there it was. The object of a tug-o-war between the dogs. Shit, I ran back outside just in time to salvage a leg, with spur. Back inside I go to attack this latest barrier of sticky goo that was keeping me from the best surprise in the whole world. A mere 20 minutes later found me carefully unwrapping layer after layer of bubble wrap. As I unwound these sheets of tiny plastic cushions, it occurred to me, that whatever the secret to this mystery would be, it was getting smaller and smaller by the minute.

At long last. I finally arrived at object of my endeavor. It was colorful. And it had a button on the side of it. Oh boy.......Shirley it would reveal information about my wonderful treasure. Would it speak GPS coordinates to a secret hiding place, or the combination to a lock that secured wealth beyond my imagination? Slowly I squeezed it................................................ ..

And it said "FUCK YOU.........FUCK YOU".

Let all who read this, rest assured, no one rat fucks the "rat". I promise you, "Desert Revenge" shall follow.

And to you Alabama Bob..............."FUCK YOU.........FUCK YOU" ............ I liked it better when you were in Minnesota.

VE7DCW
12-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Eddie......believe me when I say that was the most entertaining narrative i've read in a long time! Bob should be congratulated on his sense of humour......so the ball is in your court ......this revenge you speak of should be good! :rofl:

Carry on...... :snicker:

NA4BH
12-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Glad you liked it. :rofl: :rofl:

K7SGJ
12-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Ya bastid. The wife and dogs are still rolling on the floor laughing their asses off. I think I even heard a sole cluck from the one legged hen.

NA4BH
12-17-2013, 11:31 PM
It was a toss up between the TA 33 Senior with Ham IV rotor that's been in my garage for 6 years,or that. I couldn't find a way to ship the center rod, too long.

KG4CGC
12-17-2013, 11:36 PM
ILOLIRL!

NA4BH
12-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Let all who read this, rest assured, no one rat fucks the "rat". I promise you, "Desert Revenge" shall follow.

And to you Alabama Bob..............."FUCK YOU.........FUCK YOU" ............ I liked it better when you were in Minnesota.

There's more where that came from. So I guess it's

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18b00grpvgo01jpg/original.jpg :lol: :lol:

K7SGJ
12-17-2013, 11:44 PM
It was a toss up between the TA 33 Senior with Ham IV rotor that's been in my garage for 6 years,or that. I couldn't find a way to ship the center rod, too long.

If I were you, I'd hire the little shit down the street to check your mail for you for awhile. Just sayin.........

K7SGJ
12-17-2013, 11:45 PM
There's more where that came from. So I guess it's

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18b00grpvgo01jpg/original.jpg :lol: :lol:

ARGO

N8YX
12-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Let's see you try THAT on the Zed... :snicker:

PA5COR
12-18-2013, 04:24 AM
Now there is a good story to wake up by with my first cup of coffee ;)

VE7MGF
12-18-2013, 09:14 AM
that was not a used sex toy was it ?

WX7P
12-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Where'd you find the old guy to hold up the finger?

K7SGJ
12-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Where'd you find the old guy to hold up the finger?

It was in the box.

N2NH
12-18-2013, 05:09 PM
LOL:lol:

Good one!

KB3LAZ
12-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Bwahahahahahah!

KG4CGC
12-18-2013, 07:01 PM
that was not a used sex toy was it ?

From 1932.
When we cleaned out my aunt's attic, she was 107 when she passed on, we found her toys in a steamer trunk with a manufacture date of 1869. Inside was a hand cranked toy that based on the note that was in its box, apparently was passed on to her by her Grandmother Gertie. Even more amazing was the inscription that said "For my darling Martha 1751." It was on a brass plaque around the base that also served to reinforce the base where the crank went inside.

http://thegreatamericandisconnect.blogspot.com/2013/03/stone-age-penis-carvings-discovered-in.html

K7SGJ
12-18-2013, 07:20 PM
From 1932.
When we cleaned out my aunt's attic, she was 107 when she passed on, we found her toys in a steamer trunk with a manufacture date of 1869. Inside was a hand cranked toy that based on the note that was in its box, apparently was passed on to her by her Grandmother Gertie. Even more amazing was the inscription that said "For my darling Martha 1751." It was on a brass plaque around the base that also served to reinforce the base where the crank went inside.

http://thegreatamericandisconnect.blogspot.com/2013/03/stone-age-penis-carvings-discovered-in.html

Who Gnu? But then, why not?

VE7DCW
12-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Who Gnu? But then, why not?

......actually.... Y oh Y indeed! (YoY) :mrgreen:

NA4BH
12-28-2013, 11:39 PM
So,

I'm sitting there in my chair this afternoon, the wife goes out to get the mail. It's raining and cold and just a normal day overall. When she comes back in she tells me I have a package. I'm thinking it's something from the lawyer dealing with my mothers estate. She hands me a box and says this thing looks familiar. She was correct. It was the exact same box that a treasure was sent a few weeks back. My first thought was, "The little bastid did it". I was correct. I go searching for one of my knives to open the mystery package. I'm thinking to myself just what could this be? Maybe a gold nugget from an abandoned mine from out west, maybe a relic from one of the Native American Tribe from the desert southwest, what could this be?

I finally got the box open only to find a folded note, ah it was a map to a gold mine. I started reading the instructions closely, I didn't want to miss a crucial turn at a cactus or boulder and not find the mine. The instructions went in depth as to the function of this:

http://www.techdigest.tv/Bullshit%20Detector.jpg

The little bastid just started the end of times, as we know them. I think the thing was happy to get away from Eddie because all it could talk about was BULLSHIT. I know it got enough of it before it was sent to me. I figure the device had a memory that learned from it's birth environment. So, with that "The War of the Hosers" has started. Bring your animals inside and tell your plants you love them. I am not responsible for the carnage that is about to be unleashed.

p.s. It made the wife laugh, which was worth the humiliation that has scared my soul. Be looking in your mail, the next couple of weeks Eddie, I'm gonna send you a new friend. :rofl:

VE7DCW
12-29-2013, 01:27 AM
This is turning out to be the most fun on the Island in quite awhile......do we now say "Eddie beware!" ? :rofl:

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Duck and cover.

W7XF
12-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Duck and cover.

You quack me up.

K7SGJ
12-29-2013, 10:08 AM
It would appear the only who will come out ahead, is the postal service.

VE7DCW
12-29-2013, 10:24 PM
It would appear the only who will come out ahead, is the postal service.

This could be the Island's new armchair sport!

"Let the games begin" you bastids........you! :omg:

:rofl:

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Canada has declared war. The games have begun. Remember, I said I will not be responsible for the carnage that will ensue. ZERO. The time has come for all Bob fearing people to declare allegiance to one side or the other. So far there are 3 entities that have dug in for the battle, the "Rats", "Round Bacons", and the "Godfathers". May Bob have mercy on your souls.

NQ6U
12-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Speaking as the Island's resident holy dude, I cannot countenance this. Repent, all of you, or prepare to spend eternity burning in...Teh Zed!

I have spoken.

Da Pope

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 10:43 PM
You just made the list. Your Worshipness.

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 10:49 PM
In the words of the Prophets "Emerson, Lake, and Palmer":

Clear the battlefield and let me see
All the profit from our victory.
You talk of freedom, starving children fall.
Are you deaf when you hear the season's call?

Were you there to watch the earth be scorched?
Did you stand beside the spectral torch?
Know the leaves of sorrow turned their face,
Scattered on the ashes of disgrace.

Every blade is sharp; the arrows fly
Where the victims of your armies lie,
Where the blades of brass and arrows reign
Then there will be no sorrow,
Be no pain.

K7SGJ
12-29-2013, 11:00 PM
This could get very ugly, and I'll love every minute of it. As I said before, Pandora's box has been shaved, and opened. No one is immune to the wrath from within. Don you tin hats, your piss pots, and your pith helmets. Please do not pith in them. Find thee shelter, and prepare for the attack of the killer rat. You have been warned. And BTW, deity's and cross border dwellers shall not be immune, however, deliveries northwest of Minnesota will require longer delivery time. Deliveries to the Golden state may be made in person as it is too far to provide a golden shower from here.

K7SGJ
12-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Canada has declared war. The games have begun. Remember, I said I will not be responsible for the carnage that will ensue. ZERO. The time has come for all Bob fearing people to declare allegiance to one side or the other. So far there are 3 entities that have dug in for the battle, the "Rats", "Round Bacons", and the "Godfathers". May Bob have mercy on your souls.

In the words of the Prophets "Emerson, Lake, and Palmer":

Clear the battlefield and let me see
All the profit from our victory.
You talk of freedom, starving children fall.
Are you deaf when you hear the season's call?

Were you there to watch the earth be scorched?
Did you stand beside the spectral torch?
Know the leaves of sorrow turned their face,
Scattered on the ashes of disgrace.

Every blade is sharp; the arrows fly
Where the victims of your armies lie,
Where the blades of brass and arrows reign
Then there will be no sorrow,
Be no pain.

fuck you......fuck you

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 11:29 PM
This could get very ugly, and I'll love every minute of it. As I said before, Pandora's box has been shaved, and opened. No one is immune to the wrath from within. Don your tin hats, your piss pots, and your pith helmets. Please do not pith in them. Find thee shelter, and prepare for the attack of the killer rat. You have been warned. And BTW, deity's and cross border dwellers shall not be immune, however, deliveries northwest of Minnesota will require longer delivery time. Deliveries to the Golden state may be made in person as it is too far to provide a golden shower from here.

Don has tin hats? I did not know that.

K7SGJ
12-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Don has tin hats? I did not know that.

He used to have eleven, but some bastid stole one. So, how does it fit, eh?

NA4BH
12-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Pretty good, I have it on right now. I always use it when making battle plans.

WØTKX
12-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Freakin' Tarkus is like... perfect. Like, Ham on Cheese!

Last song, side B... :lol:

http://youtu.be/GktwcJAh96c

http://youtu.be/GktwcJAh96c

kb2vxa
12-31-2013, 12:58 AM
Sacrifice to Bob at the Church Of The Subgenius or your fate is sealed.

"Find thee shelter, and prepare for the attack of the killer rat."

Beware the wrath of the Silver Rat for it is far worse. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closing_Time_%28Doctor_Who%29