PDA

View Full Version : Butane Honey Oil

KG4CGC
11-22-2013, 09:59 PM
An artist does several different self portraits, each one on a different drug or drug grouping.

http://thechive.com/2012/08/09/self-portraits-done-to-a-different-drug-every-day-45-photos/

I highlighted Butane Honey Oil for a reason. You'll see!

n2ize
11-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Drugs enhance an artists abilities. Many famous artists were drug addicts and/or recreational drug users. Drugs are the path to the inner self and the soul.

kb2vxa
11-23-2013, 03:32 PM
I see but it doesn't make sense unless it was on 80M. (;->)

"Drugs enhance an artists abilities."
They didn't enhance mine any, what looks fantastic while you're stoned is a WTF the next day.

"Drugs are the path to the inner self and the soul."
I knew that years ago and so did the famous Timothy Leary who said "You only get out of it (an LSD trip) what you bring into it." The perfect (?) example was in the 1956 movie Forbidden planet:

Doc Ostrow: Morbius was too close to the problem. The Krell had completed their project. Big machine. No instrumentality. True creation.
Commander John J. Adams: Come on, Doc, let's have it.
Doc Ostrow: But the Krell forgot one thing.
Commander John J. Adams: Yes, what?
Doc Ostrow: Monsters, John. Monsters from the Id.
Commander John J. Adams: The Id? What's that? Talk, Doc!
[Doc slumps and dies]

Then things start to make sense, Morbius forgot his alter-ego, his monster from the Id.

Has anyone else noticed that Brian on Absinth sees himself as Rick Harrison?

suddenseer
11-23-2013, 09:03 PM
I have done a lot of morphine these last 2 years. it was IV administrated, sometimes with a button to introduce a dose into the IV. I like morphine, they cut off my toe, and I did not give a fuck.

kb2vxa
11-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Same here with the push button contraption. While in the hospital I had a brief discussion with my doctor about those drugs and he had a comment I'll never forget; "Doctors have the best drugs, and they're legal." When I stopped laughing I replied; "Too bad marihuana isn't." and it was his turn to laugh.

n2ize
11-25-2013, 03:34 AM
I wasn't too impressed with the display from that particular "artist". Several of the drugs he used aren't even psychoactive (one is an antibiotic). Xanax does next to nothing unless you are already in a state of anxiety. I think a lot of his drawings are more of a reflection of himself and his own suggestive tendencies than the psychoactive effects of any drug or combination of chemicals. A few of them, like huffing lighter fluid could make you rather dead. My guess is the "artist" sketched himself as he would envision himself affected by various medications. I've got to hand it to him of he was really able to drink real pruno and keep it in his stomach long enough to get any psychoactive effect from it. Pruno is sort of like drinking the vile fluid that leeches from rotting garbage in plastic bags on blazing hot summer days. You know, the stuff that drips from ruptured trash bags when the trash collectors throw the bags into the hopper and the compactor splits them open and that fluid drips from the truck onto the roadway and fills the surrounding air with that stench that makes anyone within smelling distance of it feel like puking.

KG4CGC
11-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Lets see some of your drawings, John.

kb2vxa
11-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh no, Dr. Morbius redux. (;->) Frankly I agree, those drawings are as fake as they come, especially those while huffing. If he actually did it he'd be too out of it to pick up a pencil, from what I saw on an episode of COPS they couldn't even stand up and couldn't speak, just a few weird sounds came out in delayed response to questions. Yeah, those puddles and streaks left in the road by garbage trucks on a hot summer day stink beyond anything else except for a body that ruptured from gas pressure in a room with the windows closed in August.

By way of explanation, that happened in a rooming house in Elizabeth, NJ I was living in. For the first few days it smelled like somebody forgot to take out the garbage, then it got so bad we thought something was seriously wrong, especially since nobody had seen the person in about a week. The super keyed his way in and staggered back, the stench that rolled out was nasty beyond words. He called the police, they couldn't enter the room and shortly after a hazmat team showed up in Class 4 suits with air packs to remove the body. Meanwhile we opened every window and door, most of the tenants evacuated, I went to my room and turned on the fan so I couldn't smell it. The team sprayed some orange scented disinfectant that didn't do all that much, then the super finished cleaning what splattered on the wall and shampooed the carpet. It took a couple of weeks with the windows open to air out the room before it could be re-rented, nobody told the next guy what he had moved into. (;->) Bottom line; that was the absolute worst thing I ever smelled but the garbage truck in summer runs a close second.

KG4CGC
11-25-2013, 10:16 PM
Name the reasoning of the seasoning.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/DanceCollagew_02_zpsb5977fd2_03copy_zps138f0263.jp g

kb2vxa
11-26-2013, 12:32 AM
To borrow a phrase from an old Minolta commercial, from the mind of IZE. (;->)

KG4CGC
11-26-2013, 12:42 AM
? IZE?
Geez.