PDA

View Full Version : Knock Out Victims

n2ize
11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
So, how many knock out victims did you score in school fights when you were a kid ? I rarely fought in school but I was knocked out twice and I scored a knockout in the lunch room. There was one crazy guy who was deemed "too violent for the football team" thus he was kicked off. He scored about 6 knockouts before he finally graduated. Never got suspended.. Could you imagine school's letting that happen today ? Times have sure changed.

KG4NEL
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Yay concussions!

kb2crk
11-12-2013, 06:00 PM
So, how many knock out victims did you score in school fights when you were a kid ? I rarely fought in school but I was knocked out twice and I scored a knockout in the lunch room. There was one crazy guy who was deemed "too violent for the football team" thus he was kicked off. He scored about 6 knockouts before he finally graduated. Never got suspended.. Could you imagine school's letting that happen today ? Times have sure changed.

No fun to knock them out..... They don't feel the pain they deserve....... I was bullied many years until I picked a kid up by the throat and threw him into a wall. He was the biggest bully at the school and after that day I was not bothered by anyone. I was suspended for 1 day. He was suspended for a week as he had punched me twice before I threw him. This was in the middle school. The vice principal told my mother that it was about time I hit back but he had to send me home for at least a day. I have had very few fights and have never thrown the first punch. Most times never threw the second punch. I like to give the opponent a chance to to run.

K7SGJ
11-12-2013, 06:04 PM
No fun to knock them out..... They don't feel the pain they deserve....... I was bullied many years until I picked a kid up by the throat and threw him into a wall. He was the biggest bully at the school and after that day I was not bothered by anyone. I was suspended for 1 day. He was suspended for a week as he had punched me twice before I threw him. This was in the middle school. The vice principal told my mother that it was about time I hit back but he had to send me home for at least a day. I have had very few fights and have never thrown the first punch. Most times never threw the second punch. I like to give the opponent a chance to to run.

With todays zero tolerance policies, you have to let them beat the shit out of you without defending yourself, or you get suspended, too. Whatafuckingcrock.

kb2crk
11-12-2013, 06:06 PM
With todays zero tolerance policies, you have to let them beat the shit out of you without defending yourself, or you get suspended, too. Whatafuckingcrock.
As I said I was suspended for that one fight in school. You are right with the crock of shit zero tolerance policies in place now.

kb2vxa
11-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Do you he man types realize how gay you sound?

NQ6U
11-12-2013, 11:08 PM
John's one tough gazookus
Who hates all palookas
What ain't on the up and square.
He biffs 'em and buffs 'em
And always out roughs 'em
And none of 'em gets nowhere.

ad4mg
11-13-2013, 03:25 AM
Moved... didn't fit the DZ.

n2ize
11-13-2013, 03:47 AM

Same thing happened to a kid in my high school. He was getting bullied constantly to no end by this one big nasty oaf. This went on for days, weeks, months. People were wondering, how he could take this shit to such intensity day in and day out for so long. In those days schools didn't take bullying very seriously and just let it go on. Finally one morning the intense bullying started again but this time the kid went crazy and attacked the bully with a severe vengeance. I mean he wailed on him and after he was on the ground the kid was throwing punched and rearranging the bully's face. The bully had to go to the hospital to get checked out. Both were suspended for a week but there was no more bullying after that.

PA5COR
11-13-2013, 04:13 AM
Never was bullied, i was at 16 already 7 feeet tall, quite strong too from working every free hour at a local large supermarket after school and free days.
Took down a teacher though, that kicked me in the butt quite hard when i was a bit late in the schoolclass and drank some water, nobody hits me without regretting it.
Had to go to the director, explained what happened and if he wanted me to bring charges to the teacher he could ( try) to punish me.
Never heard back from that, never had problems from that teacher as well...

kb2vxa
11-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I went through a similar situation as the kid in the IZE post, it started when I finally stood up to Kippie, small but fast and strong. Enough was enough, I got in one punch before he beat the living snot out of me and was surprised when he lifted me off the ground and dusted me off. What woke me up was what he said, words to the effect of you FINALLY stood up to me. After that we were fast friends and he defended me a few times but he taught me a valuable lesson in respect, bullies only respect those who stand up to them. From then on I took them on and let the chips fall where they may, I sent one to the hospital too but the point is they never let up until you confront them on their own terms. Word got around that although I'm not a tough guy I'll fight back even if I get beat up and soon the bullying stopped. I spent time in detention and got suspended a few times but it was well worth it.

I left all that behind in the school yard, kids grow up and bullies become cops. Yeah, one in particular last I met him was a lieutenant in my home town and still a bully but that's a long story in itself. Everything went well until about 10 years ago when I just had to beat the snot out of one who threw a punch and missed. From then on it was all mouth, that I can walk away from. Then one day to my surprise he apologized and left me alone, we were never friends but the point is even the verbal bullying ended. One thing he never did learn was it was his mouth that always got him in trouble, he got beat up time after time and always came back for more. Short story; one of his favorite things was shouting insults at the "Bennies" walking to the beach in summer from an upstairs porch window. One, probably from Brooklyn didn't take kindly to this and came upstairs and painted the porch with his blood. Big Mouth Billy Wooly Bully went into the bathroom, cleaned himself up and went right back to the window shouting insults. I guess that even the universal language of pain is incomprehensible to one constantly stoned and in a perpetual fog.

Hatty told Matty about a thing she saw:
had a bloody face and a busted jaw.
Billy Bully
A Wooly Bully

KC2UGV
11-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Joking about causing potentially life-lasting injuries is jolly good fun!

N2NH
11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Once in High School. A couple of bullies. The other one ran. Never really had a problem after that.

KG4CGC
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM
http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/java.html?article=11815092

W3WN
11-14-2013, 09:46 AM
I had problems with one kid in 8th grade. Wouldn't leave me alone. Complaints to the Principal's office went nowhere.

Until one afternoon, I had to walk up after school to the dentist's office & meet Mom there. Kid followed me. I ignored him until he came up and hit me from behind.

I was holding a book bag, full of (obviously) school books. I just swung my arm around fast, and nailed him in the head. Knocked him on his butt, and even tore his forehead open a little.

It happened by the dentist's office, so there were witnesses, including my Mom.

Next day, I get called into the Principal's office. The bully's parents had lodged a complaint, I was being threatened with a suspension. I told my side, and told them to call the dentist's office ask them what they saw. School decided that since the incident took place after hours and off school property, it was out of their hands (typical, they always washed their hands of this type of stuff, that's why it went on). And the bully never bothered me again.

KB3LAZ
11-14-2013, 10:16 AM
I got into many a squirmish during my time at school but nothing serious and normally after school hours. Nothing more than a few bloodied lips and brused egos. Not only did I never have an issue with bullies but I donīt recall there being any in my school but maybe I was just oblivios. Sure, there were assholes and those that liked to pick but I never did see any phsyical violence that did not involve two willing parties. Normally two jocks having it out over a girl or a missed pass, etc. Normally fights took place between two people that would otherwise be considered friends.

As an aside, I didnīt really fit in with any group but I got on well with everyone. Freaks, geeks, jocks, preps, didnīt much matter to me. Besides, I had 6 cousins of the same age and two old. All of us were decent sized boys. I suppose one figured that if you messed with one, you messed with the other. Which would have been true in the case of a bully, had there been one. However, it would have been a different story had you brought the fight on yourself. You started the mess, you deal with it.

I suppose that not only me but the others in my school were lucky in that sense. It was a small town where everyone knew everyone. Pranks and a little picking were the norm but full on bullying just wasnīt often an issue.

n2ize
11-14-2013, 05:34 PM
I had problems with one kid in 8th grade. Wouldn't leave me alone. Complaints to the Principal's office went nowhere.

Until one afternoon, I had to walk up after school to the dentist's office & meet Mom there. Kid followed me. I ignored him until he came up and hit me from behind.

I was holding a book bag, full of (obviously) school books. I just swung my arm around fast, and nailed him in the head. Knocked him on his butt, and even tore his forehead open a little.

It happened by the dentist's office, so there were witnesses, including my Mom.

Next day, I get called into the Principal's office. The bully's parents had lodged a complaint, I was being threatened with a suspension. I told my side, and told them to call the dentist's office ask them what they saw. School decided that since the incident took place after hours and off school property, it was out of their hands (typical, they always washed their hands of this type of stuff, that's why it went on). And the bully never bothered me again.

In those days suspension for me was a blessing. I considered a few days off from school a "gift". I hated school with a burning passion and anythiong that kept me away from it was good in my book. Actually I didn't start liking school till I was in college (or is that collage ?).

kb2vxa
11-14-2013, 10:59 PM
"Normally fights took place between two people that would otherwise be considered friends."

LO FIRKIN L!!! That hit my funny bone because my best friend, the kid across the street was the one I had the most fights with. I mean these were knock down, drag out, rollin' an' tumbin' FIGHTS! Within minutes we suddenly stopped, looked at each other and one said "What are we fighting about?" and the other said "I don't know." We laughed and picked each other up, dusted off and went back to playing.

N7YA
11-20-2013, 05:24 AM
I knocked people out to appear gay so i could join the Village People, but when i was caught dating a girl, i was kicked out of the He-man Knockout Club...thus dashing all hopes of making the band. To this day, i struggle with my insecurities over this.

suddenseer
11-20-2013, 05:39 AM
I knocked people out to appear gay so i could join the Village People, but when i was caught dating a girl, i was kicked out of the He-man Knockout Club...thus dashing all hopes of making the band. To this day, i struggle with my insecurities over this.
Str8 guys have so many insecurities….

N7YA
11-20-2013, 06:19 AM
I guess i have to buy a monster truck and a bunch of guns now. Being straight is a lot of work and quite expensive!

WØTKX
11-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Bullied constantly, I was very small, loved math and science, frequently got advanced placement.
Rarely resorted to direct violence. I found other ways to prove I wasn't to be messed with.

Never got a concussion in a fight, or gave one. A pop fly on a very windy day knocked me out once.

To this day I don't have tolerance for testosterone driven thuggery in sports, business, or politics.

N8YX
11-20-2013, 08:00 AM
To this day I don't have tolerance for testosterone driven thuggery in sports, business, or politics.
Be nice if the various religious and community leaders would step up and unilaterally condemn these shenanigans, wouldn't it?

NQ6U
11-20-2013, 09:59 AM
I guess i have to buy a monster truck and a bunch of guns now. Being straight is a lot of work and quite expensive!

Them plastic nutsacks you hang from the trailer hitch of your pickup don't come cheap.

K7SGJ
11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Them plastic nutsacks you hang from the trailer hitch of your pickup don't come cheap.

You can get plastic ones? Who Gnu? You mean I don't have to sit on the 2" ball, nekkid anymore?

n2ize
11-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Bullied constantly, I was very small, loved math and science, frequently got advanced placement.
Rarely resorted to direct violence. I found other ways to prove I wasn't to be messed with.

Never got a concussion in a fight, or gave one. A pop fly on a very windy day knocked me out once.

Believe it or not I sucked in Math when i was in high school. Not that I did any better in my other subjects. It wasn't until my last 2 years of high school that my brain kicked into higher gear. Basically it was more a matter of not studying in my earlier high school years. I would come home, throw the books down and let it ride. In my final years I actually started studying and opening a book and doing some work and my grades started pulling way up.

I hardly ever got into fights. I would simply avoid them. But there were a couple of good ones where my rage got the better of me. When I was staying at my Grandfathers in the South Bronx for a year school was rough. It wasn't like the kind of school yard fights with wrestling and punches. In the bronx it was serious business. make the wrong enemies and you'd get cut up bad. Saw it happen. ot of them were also packing real guns.

KK4AMI
11-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Here is a chance to hone your skills in Brooklyn. Try the Knockout Game!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57613157-504083/knockout-game-targeting-victims-in-several-cities-report-says/

W7XF
11-20-2013, 10:20 PM

And they're illegal here!! (Seriously, you can get popped for indecency in Tucson for hanging those on your <fill in the blank here>.

N2NH
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Once got sucker punched by a musician who thought I was hitting on his girl. The radio station threatened legal action, but before they could the group threw him out. He committed suicide in his Malibu mansion a month or so later.

N7YA
11-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Once got sucker punched by a musician who thought I was hitting on his girl. The radio station threatened legal action, but before they could the group threw him out. He committed suicide in his Malibu mansion a month or so later.

Sooooo, its safe to say that his girl was available after that?

N7YA
11-21-2013, 06:24 PM
And they're illegal here!! (Seriously, you can get popped for indecency in Tucson for hanging those on your <fill in the blank here>.

Man, i hate those stupid fucking things. I see them on the back of penis trucks around here...the big chrome ballsack. Dangling right below the hole where the trailer hitch goes...looks very suggestive and telling. Thats fine if the drivers of said trucks werent so phobic and stuffed up as indicated by the types of opinion bumper stickers that they cover their expensive paint jobs with. Its real important to them to make sure we know how they feel about things. Or at least how they want us to believe they feel.

Yeah....truck balls....dangling below a truck butthole. Basic math.

K7SGJ
11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Man, i hate those stupid fucking things. I see them on the back of penis trucks around here...the big chrome ballsack. Dangling right below the hole where the trailer hitch goes...looks very suggestive and telling. Thats fine if the drivers of said trucks werent so phobic and stuffed up as indicated by the types of opinion bumper stickers that they cover their expensive paint jobs with. Its real important to them to make sure we know how they feel about things. Or at least how they want us to believe they feel.

Yeah....truck balls....dangling below a truck butthole. Basic math.

It's not fair, either. I've looked and looked, but I can't seem to find a chrome vagina for my truck. What a rip.

N7YA
11-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Nooooooo, vaginas are bad! Church no likey!

K7SGJ
11-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Nooooooo, vaginas are bad! Church no likey!

I wouldn't drive it to church. Oh.........wait...........I don't go to church. Never mind.

Which reminds me, I was watching HLN this morning, cause I like to wake up with Robin Meade, and they ran a story about Costco having the price tag on their Bibles that gave the price and said "Fiction" on it. They blamed the company that categorizes and prices the books. I can't believe all the people that went ballistic over it. "It's a sacred book of Gods word", or "I'm highly offended that the Bible was marked fiction", as well as many other comments. Personally, I got a chuckle out of it. I wish they'd have interviewed me, I'll tell ya, eh?

NQ6U
11-21-2013, 07:59 PM
I was watching HLN this morning, cause I'd like to wake up with Robin Meade

Fixed that for you, ya dirty old man.

http://static.squarespace.com/static/5048e660e4b0bd178ab35a57/t/51b48668e4b01e3c41a5734d/1370785384511/robin_meade_robin_m_NxcAhYh.sized.jpg

K7SGJ
11-21-2013, 08:14 PM
Fixed that for you, ya dirty old man.

http://static.squarespace.com/static/5048e660e4b0bd178ab35a57/t/51b48668e4b01e3c41a5734d/1370785384511/robin_meade_robin_m_NxcAhYh.sized.jpg

She has pretty eyes, huh? If you ever get to her eyes.

NA4BH
11-21-2013, 09:22 PM

Wow, is that an '98 Caravan in the background? I wish she'd move.

K7SGJ
11-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Wow, is that an '98 Caravan in the background? I wish she'd move.

Yeah, if you focus real hard, you can see it has Minnesota plates.

NA4BH
11-21-2013, 09:32 PM

Wow, you really can.

KB3LAZ
11-21-2013, 10:35 PM

Actually, it looks almost as if one eye is looking up while the other is looking down.

NA4BH
11-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Nooooooo, vaginas are bad!

I wouldn't drive it to church.

And yet, you've never seen one in a junk yard.

NQ6U
11-21-2013, 11:43 PM

Yes I have:

http://www.misterw.com/Edsel/58EdselWagon13.jpg

KG4NEL
11-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Actually, it looks almost as if one eye is looking up while the other is looking down.

If they line up too perfectly, they're fake.

Wait, we were talking about eyes?

KG4NEL
11-21-2013, 11:57 PM

You betcha.

N2NH
11-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Sooooo, its safe to say that his girl was available after that?

I was out for about 3 or 4 minutes while he ran. I saw the bus pull out and couldn't catch it, but threw a mike at it. She seemed to get a thrill out of it, then dumped him a couple of stops later (she was 1/2 his age). Word was the group found out about his fondness for sucker punching people and dumped him in Kansas City when they picked up a new 2nd trumpet.

KG4NEL
11-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Sounds like a Tom Waits song.

K7SGJ
11-22-2013, 12:43 PM

Who would throw out a perfectly good vagina?

N2NH
11-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Sounds like a Tom Waits song.

I ought to write C&W. There's good money in it. Maybe McGraw.

Dude committed suicide in California (Malibu) a few months later.

n2ize
11-22-2013, 01:55 PM

She looks nice. She has a bit of a 1970's look about her.

KG4CGC
11-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Lansing police said Weaver's story should serve as an example of the consequences of playing "knockout."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/marvell-weaver-knockout-shot_n_4323723.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

kb2vxa
11-23-2013, 03:44 PM
That's par for the course in Lansing, surprised I'm not. I won't be surprised if Weaver gets an honorable mention on the Darwin Awards web site either.

n2ize
11-25-2013, 07:17 AM
I was the victim of a one man "knockout game" on East 14th street in Manhattan a long time ago. Some jerk that was walking a few feet in front of me suddenly spun around, punched my face and then started sprinting away. Only he didn't hit me quite hard enough to knock me off my feet, let alone knock me out. In those days I used to run 3-5 miles a day and I chased him for 3 blocks. But he was faster than me and ran into a building before I could wear him out and catch up to him. I really wanted to catch him and ask him why he hit me like that and then fix his nose and maybe do some dentistry and perform a frontal tooth extraction but since he was somewhere safe inside I ended up calling the cops and reporting the incident and the building he went into. They called me a few days later but the search for him turned up negative. They suspect he went in the apartment of a friend who hid him out till the coast was clear.

n2ize
11-25-2013, 07:27 AM

For those of us who can't read minds could you clarify the connections between the musician, the radio station, who they threatened with legal action, who "the group" is, and roughly where this happened. It's not that I don't believe you it's just that I don't get how the pieces, (nouns, pronouns and actions) all fit together.