PDA

View Full Version : What happened to CCH?

koØm
10-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Haven't seen him around for a while, almost a month. His last post on QRZ, Twitter and here were back in week of the 20th. September or so. Send up a signal flare.

N8YX
10-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I think he's in the process of buying a house.

K9CCH
10-24-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm here.

I've been on a day shift for the last two months, but I'm back on nights now. Day shift doesn't allow for lots of net surfing. And during my days off I was preparing for my sisters wedding (for which I was the best man) which was this past weekend.

And yes, now we are starting the process of buying a house. I'm meeting with the banker tomorrow I believe, and then we start in on setting up the appraisals and such.

W7XF
10-25-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm here.

I've been on a day shift for the last two months, but I'm back on nights now. Day shift doesn't allow for lots of net surfing. And during my days off I was preparing for my sisters wedding (for which I was the best man) which was this past weekend.

And yes, now we are starting the process of buying a house. I'm meeting with the banker tomorrow I believe, and then we start in on setting up the appraisals and such.

We can't wait for YOUR wedding, Chris!!!!!

K7SGJ
10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
We can't wait for YOUR wedding, Chris!!!!!

Do you think he'd reveal that, or would we have to wait for the sound of wedding balls?

K9CCH
10-27-2013, 07:47 PM
We've been together for 11 years. Two car notes and a mortgage is as married as we're gettin....

K7SGJ
10-27-2013, 08:23 PM
We've been together for 11 years. Two car notes and a mortgage is as married as we're gettin....

Smart move. Always take the tax advantage. The paper don't mean shit, it's what's written in the heart that counts.