09-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Blood absorption?

n2ize
09-14-2013, 05:31 AM
Pall Mall (pronounced Pell Mell not Paul Maul) Gold 100's

KB3LAZ
09-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Pall Mall (pronounced Pell Mell not Paul Maul) Gold 100's

I have never seen Pall Mall Gold nor heard it pronounced Pell Mell. Not a fan anyway, they have little holes in the filter so they almost smoke themselves. Very little flavor.

K7SGJ
09-14-2013, 10:10 PM
The only Pall Mall ( yes, pronounced Pell Mell as stated above, don't know why) I every smoked were in my C rations. No filter, and stale as hell. When you'd light one, you'd have to be ready to put out the flames before you could smoke it. I think rolling the dry cocoa mix inside of the toilet paper they gave you, and smoking that, would have probably been more satisfying. The stale Lucky Strikes and Camels were another slice of heaven, too. It was like trying to inhale a golf ball. No wonder I have breathing issues. Thank God there were only four in a pack.

KC2UGV
09-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Filters farther? What the hell are you asking?

KG4NEL
09-14-2013, 10:28 PM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...

KB3LAZ
09-14-2013, 10:30 PM
The only Pall Mall ( yes, pronounced Pell Mell as stated above, don't know why) I every smoked were in my C rations. No filter, and stale as hell. When you'd light one, you'd have to be ready to put out the flames before you could smoke it. I think rolling the dry cocoa mix inside of the toilet paper they gave you, and smoking that, would have probably been more satisfying. The stale Lucky Strikes and Camels were another slice of heaven, too. It was like trying to inhale a golf ball. No wonder I have breathing issues. Thank God there were only four in a pack.

Must just be my area back home but I have never heard it pronounced that way. I smoke Lucky Strike. There are many reasons I dont like Pall Mall. As I stated before, they have little pinholes in the filter and it is like smoking air. Also, they cant make up their mind if they want to burn fast or put themselves out.

Two things you dont see often here, 100's or menthol. Marbs and Lucky seem to be the brand of choice. Otherwise it is something local.

KB3LAZ
09-14-2013, 10:32 PM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...

Took this class once. 361.9237001 cubic centrimeters of wood per day.

n2ize
09-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Filters farther? What the hell are you asking?

That was their radio ad back in the early 60's. "What cigarette filters farther ? Pell Mell Gold 100's". A filter version of the classic non-filtered Pell Mell's.

n2ize
09-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Must just be my area back home but I have never heard it pronounced that way. I smoke Lucky Strike. There are many reasons I dont like Pall Mall. As I stated before, they have little pinholes in the filter and it is like smoking air. Also, they cant make up their mind if they want to burn fast or put themselves out.

Two things you dont see often here, 100's or menthol. Marbs and Lucky seem to be the brand of choice. Otherwise it is something local.

I think you missed the era of radio and TV cigarette ads. In all their ads the Pall Mall makers pronounced it "pell mell". I don;t know why either but it was meant to be "pell mell" as opposed to "paul maul".

To enjoy a Pall Mall you have to get the non-filtered ones. The flavour wasn't the greatest but the satisfaction was awesome. I preferred Camel regular non filters, or Lucky Strikes for both taste and satisfaction. Satisfaction for me means drawing on a cigarette and getting a soothing head rush.

Mind this, throughout all my cigarette experiences I was only an occasional smoker. I would smoke a pack or two then not touch it for months or years. Sometimes I would smoke a single cigarette and then not have another for a very long time. These days I occasionally smoke a tobacco flavour e-cig or take a tiny bit of chew tobacco. A pack of chew usually dries out long before I get to finish it.

K7SGJ
09-15-2013, 07:39 PM
I think you missed the era of radio and TV cigarette ads. In all their ads the Pall Mall makers pronounced it "pell mell". I don;t know why either but it was meant to be "pell mell" as opposed to "paul maul".

To enjoy a Pall Mall you have to get the non-filtered ones. The flavour wasn't the greatest but the satisfaction was awesome. I preferred Camel regular non filters, or Lucky Strikes for both taste and satisfaction. Satisfaction for me means drawing on a cigarette and getting a soothing head rush.

Mind this, throughout all my cigarette experiences I was only an occasional smoker. I would smoke a pack or two then not touch it for months or years. Sometimes I would smoke a single cigarette and then not have another for a very long time. These days I occasionally smoke a tobacco flavour e-cig or take a tiny bit of chew tobacco. A pack of chew usually dries out long before I get to finish it.

If it dries out, add a little diesel to it.