PDA

View Full Version : Prophetic Onion circa 2008

KG4CGC
08-29-2013, 09:44 AM
They knew. What is the Onion plugged into?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y

WØTKX
08-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Oh.

Is Hamis an entertainment resource?

kb2vxa
08-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Prophesy comes easy to the observant, when you witness the birth of Madonna Jr, you know something's gotta give.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/27/miley-cyrus-twerking-cultural-appropriation

K7SGJ
08-29-2013, 10:58 AM
Prophesy comes easy to the observant, when you witness the birth of Madonna Jr, you know something's gotta give.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/27/miley-cyrus-twerking-cultural-appropriation

Madonna wannabe, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that shit, too. WTF, over.

wa6mhz
08-29-2013, 11:47 AM
SKANK!!!!

KG4CGC
08-29-2013, 12:34 PM
I think you guys are missing it.

WOOSH.

K7SGJ
08-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I think you guys are missing it.

WOOSH.

No, the Onion has always been visionary, and I've always loved their stuff. That doesn't make MC any less a bimbo.

KG4CGC
08-29-2013, 04:28 PM
No, no less a bimbo. I think she was running with the premise all publicity is publicity, good or bad. She's not like Madonna either. She (MC) was a child star for the Disney Corporation. Lindsey Lohan was also a child star for the Disney Corporation as well as others. There is a link with early stardom and growing up with a warped sense of reality. I also think there was an intended comedic sense about what she was doing and she knew it. That may be giving her too much credit since she was acting like she was rolling on mollies. (look that up)

Either way, kudos to the Onion.

N7YA
08-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Well...Madonna JR is accurate.

Thats a maaaan, baby!

NA4BH
08-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Where can you buy the dudes book about MC?

K7SGJ
08-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Where can you buy the dudes book about MC?

The Billy Ray Cyrus Bookstore and Audio Exchange

NA4BH
08-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Phone number, address? I gotta have it. She's dreamy too.

K7SGJ
08-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Phone number, address? I gotta have it. She's dreamy too.

She's doin your buddy Justin, behind your back.

W7XF
08-29-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

N2CHX
08-30-2013, 06:32 AM
SKANK!!!!

Oh, here we go again. Yeah, she's a skank, because guys can be as sexual as they want and that's cool, but if a girl does she's a skank and a slut. Typical.

Personally I think the entire thing was ridiculous, but what she did was no more shameful, slutty or skanky than the song Beetlejuice was singing that she was dancing to. But of course, we criticize her and not him, because women should be ashamed of their bodies and their sexuality (so say the patriarchs like you).

You know damn well you went and got your favorite sock after you watched that. In your mind you were all over it. To everyone else you call her a skank. Lying hypocrite.

N7YA
08-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Relax, its Pat. Consider the source.

By the way "favorite sock" is good shit. :lol:

kb2vxa
08-31-2013, 01:06 AM
Oh good grief Kel, sensual is a turn on, sexual is just plain trashy. Perhaps I'm a bit more discriminating, she's not a slut but she's skank city. It's a matter of class, either you have it or you don't and gender has nothing to do with it. Here's the other side of the coin, I had a friend who looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin brother, a real hunk who called this hunk wannabe Johnny Revolting. Favorite sock? OH HELL YEAH!

Speaking of riding the SLUT, they do it every day in Seattle on the South Lake Union Trolley.

KG4NEL
08-31-2013, 09:47 AM
By the way "favorite sock" is good shit. :lol:

It makes it sound like he has more than one pair...

:ugh::mrgreen:

N2CHX
08-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Oh good grief Kel, sensual is a turn on, sexual is just plain trashy. Perhaps I'm a bit more discriminating, she's not a slut but she's skank city. It's a matter of class, either you have it or you don't and gender has nothing to do with it. Here's the other side of the coin, I had a friend who looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin brother, a real hunk who called this hunk wannabe Johnny Revolting. Favorite sock? OH HELL YEAH!

Speaking of riding the SLUT, they do it every day in Seattle on the South Lake Union Trolley.

Nope, sorry. I don't buy it. Not until you guys start slut shaming (or skank shaming) guys who are "trashy" as well. Until then, it's just sexist bullshit.

kb2vxa
08-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Don't look at me, I don't go around slut slamming or shank slamming guys either.

Oh... wait a minute...................
Nah, I will do anything for love; but I won't do THAT... or THAT, or THAT! Well hey, I spoke my mind on Johnny Revolting as a good example (and he hasn't improved with age either) only because if I shamed Justin's Beaver I would have insulted an islander who's madly in love with him. So what am I to do when the LGBT people hand me a Catch 22?

OK, so don't buy it, I'm giving sexist bullshit away for free. Ordinarily I don't give a shit, I sell it as fertilizer but sexist bullshit has no cash value, I have to give it away. Now if you want some, shipping is free, no charge for bullshipping, but please don't say you won't buy it when it's free to begin with. DILLIGAF? Of course not mate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-a8kLtJSJ4

I ain't got no body... but I got great HEAD!

N2CHX
08-31-2013, 12:43 PM
Don't look at me, I don't go around slut slamming or shank slamming guys either.

Oh... wait a minute...................
Nah, I will do anything for love; but I won't do THAT... or THAT, or THAT! Well hey, I spoke my mind on Johnny Revolting as a good example (and he hasn't improved with age either) only because if I shamed Justin's Beaver I would have insulted an islander who's madly in love with him. So what am I to do when the LGBT people hand me a Catch 22?

OK, so don't buy it, I'm giving sexist bullshit away for free. Ordinarily I don't give a shit, I sell it as fertilizer but sexist bullshit has no cash value, I have to give it away. Now if you want some, shipping is free, no charge for bullshipping, but please don't say you won't buy it when it's free to begin with. DILLIGAF? Of course not mate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-a8kLtJSJ4

I ain't got no body... but I got great HEAD!

I should have asked you to clarify what you said about "Johnny Revolting". I have no clue who that even is. What Islander is in love with Bieber? Bieber is an idiot. The only thing I hate is when people make fun of him for being effeminate. Outside of that, have at it. His music sucks and he's an arrogant dickface.

K7SGJ
08-31-2013, 04:41 PM
I should have asked you to clarify what you said about "Johnny Revolting". I have no clue who that even is. What Islander is in love with Bieber? Bieber is an idiot. The only thing I hate is when people make fun of him for being effeminate. Outside of that, have at it. His music sucks and he's an arrogant dickface.

But, do you have an opinion about him?

N7YA
08-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Beiber isnt like other pretty boy pop stars.He is a homophobic, arrogant, mouthy, wannabe who is full of himself and has no clue what hes doing. I definately have an opinion about him.

I will never hate on him for being effeminate, singing and looking like a girl...its all good. But all the fronting he does, THEN slamming gay people as immoral and gross? Riiiiiight. He deserves all the shit he gets.

N2CHX
08-31-2013, 06:09 PM
Beiber isnt like other pretty boy pop stars.He is a homophobic, arrogant, mouthy, wannabe who is full of himself and has no clue what hes doing. I definately have an opinion about him.

I will never hate on him for being effeminate, singing and looking like a girl...its all good. But all the fronting he does, THEN slamming gay people as immoral and gross? Riiiiiight. He deserves all the shit he gets.

This.

KG4CGC
08-31-2013, 09:04 PM

If he's homophobic, why not call him an effeminate little shit? You ever see what a gun obsessed mentally ill guy does when you tell him he's really gay.

K7SGJ
08-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh shit, here we go........................

kb2vxa
08-31-2013, 10:35 PM
"I should have asked you to clarify what you said about "Johnny Revolting". I have no clue who that even is."
You don't recognize the picture? Alright, Saturday Night (and I got a) Fever, it's John Travolta, the "I'm too sexy for my Grease" Welcome Back Cotter's sweat hog Broken Arrow with a Blowout.

"What Islander is in love with Bieber?"
A while back somebody started some funny stuff when he said he's cute. If you weren't paying attention I can't help you, I have CRS (can't remember shit).

"Bieber is an idiot."
I wouldn't know, I didn't pay attention to the kids in Menudo either.

"The only thing I hate is when people make fun of him for being effeminate."
I guess you hate my calling him Justin's Beaver... oh well.

"Oh shit, here we go........................ "
DAYUM! It took you long enough to notice my mistake, try to be funny and drop a bomb. Looks like I touched a nerve, sorry if I pissed anybody off, I didn't know the little sweetheart was so well loved.

You must have been a beautiful baby
You must have been a wonderful child
When you were only starting to go to kindergarten
I bet you drove the little boys wild.
And when it came to winning blue ribboms
You must have shown the other kids how.
I can see the judges' eyes as they handed you the prize
You must have made the cutest bow.
You must've been a beautiful baby
'Cause baby look at you now.

NA4BH
08-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Oh shit, here we go........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yg6wwgMQY

NA4BH
08-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Looks like he "Dreamy One" took one for the team.

Too bad he's not Taylor Swift, he could've made a song out of it. (http://omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-attacked-toronto-nightclub-report-190000240-us-weekly.html)