PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Subscribers Enhancement

suddenseer
08-24-2013, 08:20 PM
If you subscribe to Netflix Streaming service like I do, you should be aware that USA subscribers have many movies, and shows blocked for selfish reasons. Netflix does not care what country your device is in. As long as you pay your monthly fee, you are good to go in any country. I found some cool apps that worked on my device that allows you to change your location to Netflix. Netflix USA blocks many good movies. You can be in Canada.

http://domsguide.com/netflix-travel-overseas/

For educational purposes only. LOL

W4GPL
08-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Should be noted, none of these restrictions are Netflix's fault. Distribution rights are generally granted on a per country/region basis. Netflix is just adhering to the contracts they can acquire in each area.

suddenseer
08-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Just a personal note. I pay for what I watch/listen to. Call me a sucker. I paid $23.00 for the digital rights to the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad without commercials. I don't subscribe to cable, or satellite tv. It is just like buying a DVD of a movie, or tv show series. I just figured out how to DL, and burn a DVD of the programs I have purchased. I do not advocate cracking into any internet delivered services, or downloading bit torrents of the same. Netflix allows it's subscribers to use the service anywhere on the globe. These services allow the subscriber to define where on the globe they are viewing. I know, packets are packets.

WØTKX
08-27-2013, 05:47 PM
DVD players/drives have "regions" and these can also be "changed".

Also, for educational purposes only. ;)