PDA

View Full Version : Possible spoilers -- Breaking Bad - last 8 episodes start Sunday night

W4GPL
08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
:hyper:

Y'all ready to break bad? Walter White and Jesse Pinkman return Sunday night.

One of the best shows in the history of television -- I sure hope it lives up to it's expectations.

NQ6U
08-10-2013, 02:31 PM
We recently watched the first three episodes via Netflix. I liked it, laughed out loud several times at the very dark humor, but the XYL didn't get it. So, guess what that means? Right—I have to wait until she's not around to watch it.

suddenseer
08-10-2013, 04:42 PM
I am caught up. I noticed Netflix streaming posted some notice that the last 8 episodes will be DVD only. DAMN!!! I cannot justify the high cost of cable/sat. for one show. I did it once for The Sopranos, but I made almost twice what I make now. I will wait for DVD and reactivate my Netflix DVD service. I am effin hooked on this show. It is up there with The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Queer As Folk, Big Love, Deadwood, IMHO. AMC also has a show I am hooked on as well, but to a less degree: Mad Men.

I must keep my ears, and eyes closed from those who have seen it. :shhh:

suddenseer
08-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I checked the internet delivered service VUDU. They are offering the final 8 episode season with exclusive sneak peaks, sneak scene that as cut, and a quickie transformation of Walter White to Heisenberg all commercial free 1080i hd for $15.00. I am thinking of buying this ala' carte style program. I have noticed when I purchased movies from this service I can go back later and watch them again. They remain unlocked as if I had purchased the DVD. I have only been using the internet delivered content for 2 years now and am not an expert. I like it. I think it is the future of TV services. If I took the time to learn how to rig my macbook to this I could record it and burn a DVD I am sure.

BTW Did I miss something in the show? The final scenes of the last episode of season 4, Jesse Pinkman was captured and stuffed in a van as he walked away from the hospital. This was not addressed in Season 5 at all? What did I miss?

I keep saying I won't take ambien, and post, and do it anyway. At the moment, it appears not to be working, but it is....

KC9SQR
08-10-2013, 06:45 PM
I am caught up. I noticed Netflix streaming posted some notice that the last 8 episodes will be DVD only. DAMN!!! I cannot justify the high cost of cable/sat. for one show. I did it once for The Sopranos, but I made almost twice what I make now. I will wait for DVD and reactivate my Netflix DVD service. I am effin hooked on this show. It is up there with The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Queer As Folk, Big Love, Deadwood, IMHO. AMC also has a show I am hooked on as well, but to a less degree: Mad Men.

I must keep my ears, and eyes closed from those who have seen it. :shhh:

Bittorrent.....

I download all my tv shows that I like to watch through bittorrent..
Most of the time, especially for popular shows like Breaking Bad, there are torrent files uploaded for that episode usually within minutes of the episode airing...

I also have done this for years for tv shows and never once had a problem.. Now movies, you will eventually catch some flack over, but tv shows, let's just say in 10 years or so of doing this... I've never heard a word from my ISP about it, or anyone else for that matter...

suddenseer
08-10-2013, 08:03 PM
I don't do bit torrent for my own reasons. I don't judge those who do. The old man who lived next to me was busted for what his grandson was downloading. He owes about $55K to the RIAA, and the MPAA. I am not going there.

I just set up the blu ray box to get Breaking Bad tomorrow night. I got 10 free movies for signing up. They automatically load the shows in the cloud where I can get them on a device later. This Vudu is cool. Some of the movies they offer, are playing second run at the cinemas right now. It cost less than a movie ticket. You can watch the show in your underwear, or nekkid if you so choose, can't do that at the cinema.

W4GPL
08-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Dude.. you gotta use the [spoiler] tag.. not everyone has seen it yet.

suddenseer
08-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Dude.. you gotta use the [spoiler] tag.. not everyone has seen it yet.Ok, this is not a spoiler. What was up with Jesse Pinkman being detained in that van at the end of season 4? Season 5 did not address this IIRC. It turned out the cost for 1080i is $23.00 for the last 8 episodes.

W4GPL
08-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Like this.

suddenseer
08-13-2013, 10:56 AM
OK, this does not need a spoiler tag. The first episode of the last 8 is at a very high intensity level. I do not know how they can keep it up. Either the penguin on my tv will explode, or my head will. This is one of the best series I have ever seen. This will put AMC on the map as a major player for purchasing the best programs. It is worth the $23.00 I shelled out to own the last 8 episodes. They are in the cloud. I can burn them to DVD, or whatever I wish. This is surely TV at it's best.

NQ6U
08-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Just finished watching Season One, Episode Four. I think Walt just may have anger issues...

suddenseer
08-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Just finished watching Season One, Episode Four. I think Walt just may have anger issues...Ya think???(my best sarcastic voice)LOL. My daughter got me hooked last year. Walt has anger, AND control issues which will get him into hot water several times in the future. I cannot talk about them specifically without a spoiler tag, Jeff will place my nuts in a vice, and crank.