08-06-2013, 10:46 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Can't wait!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSrAwfagG4

w2amr
08-07-2013, 03:45 PM
That looks like fun.

NQ6U
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Johnny Knoxville has a program on Sirius. I stumbled onto it one day by accident and was going to turn it off, but he said something that make me laugh very hard, so I kept listening to it. Now, I tune in every week.

suddenseer
08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I LOLed. Trailers used to be 3:00 WTF? Sometimes, they show the best parts of a picture in the trailer. I will probably wait for Netflix. I am cheap that way. BTW, I read online today that there is a dramatic drop in cable, and satellite subscriptions, and HUGE influx to streaming Netflix, Hulu+, and Amazon video. I have 2 of the aforementioned services, and have waited a year to see my favorite programs. $16 a month+ outside ant for local HD= Tim as a happy camper.

K9CCH
08-07-2013, 05:30 PM
I LOLed. Trailers used to be 3:00 WTF? Sometimes, they show the best parts of a picture in the trailer. I will probably wait for Netflix. I am cheap that way. BTW, I read online today that there is a dramatic drop in cable, and satellite subscriptions, and HUGE influx to streaming Netflix, Hulu+, and Amazon video. I have 2 of the aforementioned services, and have waited a year to see my favorite programs. $16 a month+ outside ant for local HD= Tim as a happy camper.

We watch like 7 channels regularly on Uverse, and I've seriously been thinking about canceling it and doing the Hulu/Netflix thing.

suddenseer
08-07-2013, 06:25 PM
I require HD football. I will go to a local bar, and listen to loud drunks if necessary. The antenna delivered HD signal is not compressed like the pay services. The picture looks better to me. The last few days that I had digital cable, I was able to switch back, and forth from antenna to cable. The antenna picture was 100X better IMHO. There are free internet tv networks like Crackle, YouTube (hint: lots of HD movies have been uploaded to YouTube) Blinx, Snagfilms, AOL.ON, There is even a weather channel for you ECOM whackers. There are also ports that i am not at liberty to discuss publicly.

On edit: Netflix Streaming has no commercials (yet) The rest pretty much do.