PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory

Bubba
08-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Well not really a conspiracy, but I find some patterns unusual on the ham bands. Seeking serious input as to what you think. So on the digital modes, specifically psk, There are several stations from china and north korea I hear recently and made qso’s with. And what is unusual I think, is that these stations have signals that come in at S20+, even when my highly directional beam is pointed anywhere. The signal is so strong it makes my dog howl and then the pool water gets a little tsunami. Well, the last part is a little exaggerated. But for not supposedly having access to freedom of speech, and curtailed outside communications, these stations are the strongest around. Western Pacific anyway. Also, the stations call I receive is never verified that I can find an individual station owner.
So that leads me to the theory that these are government run stations. And when they contact you, they know exactly who has, and where the ham radio stations are set up after your qso exchange. Then your coordinates can be programmed into a cruise missile or something, so I’m already toast.. Anyway, thats my theory.

suddenseer
08-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Well not really a conspiracy, but I find some patterns unusual on the ham bands. Seeking serious input as to what you think. So on the digital modes, specifically psk, There are several stations from china and north korea I hear recently and made qso’s with. And what is unusual I think, is that these stations have signals that come in at S20+, even when my highly directional beam is pointed anywhere. The signal is so strong it makes my dog howl and then the pool water gets a little tsunami. Well, the last part is a little exaggerated. But for not supposedly having access to freedom of speech, and curtailed outside communications, these stations are the strongest around. Western Pacific anyway. Also, the stations call I receive is never verified that I can find an individual station owner.
So that leads me to the theory that these are government run stations. And when they contact you, they know exactly who has, and where the ham radio stations are set up after your qso exchange. Then your coordinates can be programmed into a cruise missile or something, so I’m already toast.. Anyway, thats my theory.If you where a nice guy, you would share that shit you be smokin.

N2NH
08-04-2013, 09:08 PM
So that leads me to the theory that these are government run stations. And when they contact you, they know exactly who has, and where the ham radio stations are set up after your qso exchange. Then your coordinates can be programmed into a cruise missile or something, so I’m already toast.. Anyway, thats my theory.
They could be on a ship if the signal is that strong. As far as logging information on communication stations in the Pacific, I wouldn't be surprised. It still isn't well known, but there was a lot of surreptitious spying going on before WW-II by both sides before the shooting started. Ships would be perfect for triangulation too.

Bubba
08-04-2013, 09:54 PM
If you where a nice guy, you would share that shit you be smokin.

Ok, you want some, not sure what it is, its homegrown...

n2ize
08-04-2013, 10:46 PM

They could just program a computer to look up coordinates of stations based on ULS data and then launch missiles. They wouldn't need to work the station.

BTW. Do you have any more of that strong medicine ?:

Bubba
08-05-2013, 01:31 AM
They could just program a computer to look up coordinates of stations based on ULS data and then launch missiles. They wouldn't need to work the station.

BTW. Do you have any more of that strong medicine ?:

You know, that is probably the smartest thing you ever said. lol.. You just blew a huge fckn hole in my theory.. Why didn’t I think of that. Anyway I’ll work on the next theory, in the mean time enjoy the medicinal plant I will be passing around.