PDA

View Full Version : VHF Micor and dual band HT for trade or sale!

K9TSU
07-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Hello all,

I have what is told to be a working VHF 100 watt Micor mobile radio. It has the harness, head/bracket(but missing the two mounting screws), and body. Also, has the mic but is missing the big external speaker.

I have no use for this and don't know the frequencies in it, but I do know they are *somewhere* around 154mhz. I don't need or what this, please get this heavy thing out of my house... (make an offer!)

Also, I have a dualband Wouxun KGUVD1/p in near perfect condition. It comes with origional box, antenna, charger, belt clip, battery(1400mah..good condition), manual, the good speaker mic, and the USB cable. If you give me $85 for this I will ship it to your door.

A side note...

I am looking for a commercial portable that is in GOOD WORKING shape and is 'complete'. I need it to be narrow band compliant so I can use it on our fire/ems frequencies (I'm now involved with EMS), as well has some ham repeaters. I would be happy with a MINIMUM of 12 channels, but the more the better. I was thinking an XTS3000 or a MT2000 Motorola, or similar. I'm open to other brands too, but the catch is you must be able to program it up for me. I would be open to TRADING any (or both) of the two items for such 'HT.' Also, I would PREFER if the HT had MDC1200 and p25. P25 isn't nearly as important as the MDC, so again, its optional.

My email is vince(dot)waelti(at)northernilskywarn(dot)org

Thanks for looking!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=fc394785fe&view=att&th=13fc501366a35343&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1