View Full Version : Ladies Hair Stockings

KG4CGC
06-18-2013, 08:18 PM
OK ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/china-hair-stockings_n_3455250.html

Well, they're certainly ugly enough.

NQ6U
06-18-2013, 08:35 PM
And yet, you can bet there's someone out there who's turned on by them. There is no limit to the depths of human sexual perversity.

KG4CGC
06-18-2013, 08:50 PM
And yet, you can bet there's someone out there who's turned on by them. There is no limit to the depths of human sexual perversity.

I know! Right?

N2NH
06-18-2013, 08:56 PM
A Yeti might find them to his liking...

VE7DCW
06-18-2013, 10:31 PM
A Yeti might find them to his liking...

.......or his real crazy North American relative Mr. Sas Q. Watch..... they're both into the real scary hairy stuff! :lol:

n2ize
06-19-2013, 03:51 AM

I was going to say the exact same thing. I uThey might discorage most attackers but then you'll always find a perv who will be attracted by them.

N2CHX
06-19-2013, 05:35 AM
I was going to say the exact same thing. I uThey might discorage most attackers but then you'll always find a perv who will be attracted by them.

LOL why is it that someone who likes women's legs shaved is considered normal, but if someone likes them unshaved and hairy, they're a perv? I actually know more than a handful of women who don't bother to shave their legs. Admittedly mostly lesbians, yes. Mine only get a good mowing maybe two or three times between December and February.

KC2UGV
06-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Hell, my legs aren't even that hairy!

N2NH
06-19-2013, 04:19 PM
LOL why is it that someone who likes women's legs shaved is considered normal, but if someone likes them unshaved and hairy, they're a perv? I actually know more than a handful of women who don't bother to shave their legs. Admittedly mostly lesbians, yes. Mine only get a good mowing maybe two or three times between December and February.

Hell, my legs aren't even that hairy!

Mine are and that's enough for the whole freakin' family as far as I'm concerned. Look at it like this Kelli. If more men thought leg fur was hawt, Lesbians would be fighting them off with their Xena Swords.

n2ize
06-19-2013, 04:28 PM

Because there are so many stereotypes set forth by men regarding how women are "supposed to look" and of course the old idea that "a woman looks and dresses to please a man". I guess as a male I buy into some of those stereotypes to one degree or another in as far as what I find attractive.

N2NH
06-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Because there are so many stereotypes set forth by men regarding how women are "supposed to look" and of course the old idea that "a woman looks and dresses to please a man". I guess as a male I buy into some of those stereotypes to one degree or another in as far as what I find attractive.

The alternative is for women to ignore what men's tastes run to and be single, independent, childless and miserable when men go to women they find more disirable. Which is what many do. Then they channel that misery onto... Men.

Interesting how that works out.

n2ize
06-20-2013, 12:01 PM
The alternative is for women to ignore what men's tastes run to and be single, independent, childless and miserable when men go to women they find more disirable. Which is what many do. Then they channel that misery onto... Men.

Interesting how that works out.

Single, independent, childless, does not necessarily go hand in hand with misery. As a man I have been single, independent, and childless all my life and I love it. I enjoy the freedom of not being bogged down with a family, kids, a wife, etc. And I am sure there are many women who feel the same way and are as happy being that way as I am.. I am not saying that bonding with another person, being intimate and close and being married and having children is a bad thing. Matter of fact I am sure its a wonderful thing. But it's just not my style.

N2NH
06-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Single, independent, childless, does not necessarily go hand in hand with misery. As a man I have been single, independent, and childless all my life and I love it. I enjoy the freedom of not being bogged down with a family, kids, a wife, etc. And I am sure there are many women who feel the same way and are as happy being that way as I am.. I am not saying that bonding with another person, being intimate and close and being married and having children is a bad thing. Matter of fact I am sure its a wonderful thing. But it's just not my style.

If the woman I've met are any indication (all three races), this is not a valid comparison. Yes, there are some who prefer to be childless, but even those who professed not to want children and to dedicate themselves to their careers mostly change their mind. This is especially true of women who start a business then want a family to leave it to. Problems do arise when women wait too long and genetic aberrations cause birth defects, but alas, I am but a stupid little man and that is way too much for my puny man brain.

N7YA
06-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I feel weird even discussing this. On one hand, i dont have any right telling a woman what she should be doing with her body. Beauty and sexual attraction should always be more of a matter of connectivity than what some magazine or tv show tells us it should be. No woman should be required to shave or wear titty-popping shirts to be sexy...especially those stupid fucking high heels. Walking like Torgo wearing a sausage casing makes them look like desperate idiots who need mens attention, yet freak out if they get it...Vegas is chock full of this horseshit. Fake is never sexy. Trying too hard is never sexy...to me, at least.

On the other hand, im simply more attracted to smooth skin. Thats just me. Some women dont like burly, balding, hairy backed, big lipped freaks with tats...so i guess i can cross them off my expectant list. My wife loves all of that just fine so good for me. Nobody is perfect, yet everyone is actually perfect. :)

N2CHX
06-25-2013, 05:37 PM

Fair enough. TBH I buy into them to an extent myself. I don't particularly find hairy legs or pits on a woman to be attractive either, but having a couple of months in the winter to take a break from having to shave them (legs anyway) is kinda nice :yes:

NM5TF
06-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Jeeeebus......has no one here ever been to Europe...:chin:

the Women in Europe think our Women are crazy for shaving.....pits, legs, wherever.....:mrgreen:

of course they don't have our perverted & repressed concerns about our bodies....they go
topless in public parks...and the commercials on TV for bath soap feature beautiful young
Ladies lathering up au natural.....:yum:

but I must admit that I found the sight of hairy legs in hose a little weird...but after 8-9
months of TDY you tend to overlook those things...:lol:

N2CHX
06-25-2013, 06:09 PM

the Women in Europe think our Women are crazy for shaving.....pits, legs, wherever.....:mrgreen:

of course they don't have our perverted & repressed concerns about our bodies....they go
topless in public parks...and the commercials on TV for bath soap feature beautiful young

but I must admit that I found the sight of hairy legs in hose a little weird...but after 8-9

I haven't, but I want to. I'd fit right in. Not shaving isn't a dealbreaker for me, but I am conditioned to appreciate the clean look :lol:

NQ6U
06-25-2013, 06:20 PM

Of course, most women are not as hairy as those stockings either. Hell, even this hirsute old Guinea isn't as hairy as those stockings.

N2CHX
06-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Of course, most women are not as hairy as those stockings either. Hell, even this hirsute old Guinea isn't as hairy as those stockings.

True. I def don't either. But you have to admit, the girl wearing them has cute feet.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1195810/thumbs/o-CHINA-HAIR-STOCKINGS-570.jpg?6

KB3LAZ
06-25-2013, 07:15 PM

I have yet to see a hairy pair of legs walking around. Alicante is quite diverse when it comes to other EU nation immigrants living here. Lots of heels, mini skirts, bikinis, etc but no hairy legs.

Been a few decades? :P

NM5TF
06-25-2013, 10:18 PM
I have yet to see a hairy pair of legs walking around. Alicante is quite diverse when it comes to other EU nation immigrants living here. Lots of heels, mini skirts, bikinis, etc but no hairy legs.

Been a few decades? :P

quite a few actually.....most of 1980's....8)

we want pictures!!!

n2ize
07-03-2013, 01:24 PM

Exactly. Most men don't have legs that are that hairy. I sure as heck don't. However, being a modest sort of guy I am not going to show off my gams. :lol:

K7SGJ
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Exactly. Most men don't have legs that are that hairy. I sure as heck don't. However, being a modest sort of guy I am not going to show off my gams. :lol:

With stems like that, I wouldn't either. :evil:

kb2vxa
07-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, you're right about that!