PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Attraction Solved!!!

AE1PT
06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
For a long time, I have wondered what the great attraction Fox News holds for many otherwise intelligent men.

The mystery is solved. It's the foxes... :yum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGMG3G1TX7I

NQ6U
06-08-2013, 01:12 PM
You're just figuring this out now? What did you think it was, the quality of the news reporting?

To paraphrase H.L. Mencken: No one ever went broke pandering to the base instincts of the American (male) public.

WX7P
06-08-2013, 01:16 PM
What did Olbermann used to call them? News Models?

koØm
06-08-2013, 01:44 PM
For a long time, I have wondered what the great attraction Fox News holds for many otherwise intelligent men.

The mystery is solved. It's the foxes... :yum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGMG3G1TX7I

That's just the tip of the Iceberg: IT'S A CONSPIRACY AGAINST MEN PERIOD!

They're all in on it, the hair care companies, the facial makeup industry, the fashion designers, 'Victoria's Secret', the Pantyhose makers and, the 'Jimmy-Choo-Shoe' people; and, don't forget the "Feminate Hygene Deodorant Sprays" loaded with Pheromones to bend men's will. Side industries like "Planned Parenthood" and Condom Makers thrive.

They are all working to get you to fall into that "Tender Trap" and then, "BAM" you are hooked, next, they start "Breeding" on ya' and voluntarily or, involuntarily you are on the hook for 18+ years.

Domestic Relation, Juvenile and Probate Courts keep all the records in order.

Most if not all of this work is funded by men, this is the price of keeping the species alive.

A certain look, a certain smell, a certain taste <Michael Douglas>, - that certain feeling - It all a trap!

BTW: Having been / being a "Single Parent" kinda twists the way I view "Wimen".

WX7P
06-08-2013, 02:13 PM

They're all in on it, the hair care companies, the facial makeup industry, the fashion designers, 'Victoria's Secret', the Pantyhose makers and, the 'Jimmy-Choo-Shoe' people; and, don't forget the "Feminate Hygene Deodorant Sprays" loaded with Pheromones to bend men's will. Side industries like "Planned Parenthood" and Condom Makers thrive.

They are all working to get you to fall into that "Tender Trap" and then, "BAM" you are hooked, next, they start "Breeding" on ya' and voluntarily or, involuntarily you are on the hook for 18+ years.

Most if not all of this work is funded by men, this is the price of keeping the species alive.

A certain look, a certain smell, a certain taste <Michael Douglas>, - that certain feeling - It all a trap!

:sleep:

As for the single parent thing, been there, done that.

Some people are just assholes. It's not gender specific.

KG4CGC
06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
There is a certain, documented, mental illness ''exploit'' if you will, in the human mind that FOX and fundie churches take advantage of.

I'm not a mental health professional. Perhaps someone of greater resume would like to chime in.

NA4BH
06-08-2013, 02:46 PM
They keep you abreast of the news.

AE1PT
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
You're just figuring this out now? What did you think it was, the quality of the news reporting?

You may find it hard to believe, but I made a quick decision when it debuted in the mid-90s that this was not something I cared to waste my time with. Even today, I don't watch 'news programming' on television of any sort. The closest thing to 'dialog' news stuff I ever watched was William Buckley, some of the David Brinkley pieces, and Dick Cavett's interviews with a few political types.

I cannot tell you the name of a single one of those pretty women shown in the video. The only name that comes to mind is Andy Williams, and that is because of the track music... :lol:

So when people get all fired up about Beck, Bill O'Whatsisname, and any of the others--I really have no idea of what they are talking about except through second hand relations and a few snippets of video seen here or there. Nor do I read books written by TV type talking heads. The last such thing I read was Rather's "The Camera Never Blinks." How many years ago was that?

Ones sanity and ability to keep an objective, self-informed view of the world fares better if one forgoes all of the aforementioned rubbish.

And no, I am not some sort of fucking elitist...

K7SGJ
06-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Jesus Christ guys, you're supposed to mute the sound when you watch that stuff. That way, you don't have to put up with the propaganda.

N2NH
06-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Don't have either Fox or MSNBC here. Don't miss them either. CNN is bad enough. I get all my news thru The Island News Messenger Service. :yes:

http://col.stb.s-msn.com/i/56/A9AED52E63A177558091E9A57F9B.jpg

n2ize
06-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Well, you got me sold. From now on I am watching FOX News.

WØTKX
06-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Bill Moyers is OK, I miss Dick Cavett.

X-Rated
06-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I noticed Harris Faulkner on there as well. She was on at Channel 4 in Kansas City when we led there in the late 1990's. Looks like she has been around alot including Greenville, NC.

suddenseer
06-11-2013, 05:01 PM

.Those damn dots at the end of your post had me scratching my monitor. :irked::rofl:

koØm
06-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Those damn dots at the end of your post had me scratching my monitor. :irked::rofl:

Habit

I always insert a period at the end of my messages to separate my post from my "Signature" (if I have one), look at it as, {{EOM}}.

<signature normally inserted here>Blah-blah-blah</signature normally inserted here>

n2ize
06-12-2013, 01:29 AM

They're all in on it, the hair care companies, the facial makeup industry, the fashion designers, 'Victoria's Secret', the Pantyhose makers and, the 'Jimmy-Choo-Shoe' people; and, don't forget the "Feminate Hygene Deodorant Sprays" loaded with Pheromones to bend men's will.

Feminine deodorant sprays are not necessary and can cause more harm than good. Plus they can interfere with natural pheromones as well as mess up natural pH and balance.

Bubba
06-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Feminine deodorant sprays are not necessary and can cause more harm than good. Plus they can interfere with natural pheromones as well as mess up natural pH and balance.

Did you know the sense of smell bypasses the frontal cortex in the human male. Therefore we can not be held accountable for our reactions to the female pheromones. It is a biological short circuit and we need to stand up to our rights to be held unaccountable for the actions dictated by nature..

suddenseer
06-12-2013, 02:52 AM
I am immune to the affects of female pheromones.

Bubba
06-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Why ? Do you have a stuffy nose ..

suddenseer
06-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Mostly because I am gay. My head is wired to ignore the female pheromones. I am aware of the male pheromones. Oh well, Green Acres is coming on. Gotta go.

AE1PT
06-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Did you know the sense of smell bypasses the frontal cortex in the human male. Therefore we can not be held accountable for our reactions to the female pheromones. It is a biological short circuit and we need to stand up to our rights to be held unaccountable for the actions dictated by nature..

So whatever happens because of this happens, right?

By any chance are you a Republican? :shock:

Bubba
06-12-2013, 06:14 AM
So whatever happens because of this happens, right?

By any chance are you a Republican? :shock:

No, I’m a liberal liberal. But this is just scientific fact I am quoting.

http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/ZoomButt.gif

Bubba
06-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Mostly because I am gay. My head is wired to ignore the female pheromones. I am aware of the male pheromones. Oh well, Green Acres is coming on. Gotta go.

That’s cool, at least the circuitry is consistent !! So the scientific premise holds true so far.. :cool2:

I didn’t know you can watch Green Acres anymore, those were the days !!

WX7P
06-12-2013, 06:29 AM
No, I’m a liberal liberal. But this is just scientific fact I am quoting.

http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/ZoomButt.gif

Really? Then you're the first "liberal" survivalist I've ever met...

Bubba
06-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Really? Then you're the first "liberal" survivalist I've ever met...

Are you challenging my liberal status ?

WX7P
06-12-2013, 07:07 AM

I'm not challenging anything.

I was merely making an observation.

KC2UGV
06-12-2013, 07:46 AM

Yes! And I shall taunt you a second time!

N2NH
06-12-2013, 07:59 AM

Why if you want to be liberal with your status that's fine by me. ;)