PDA

View Full Version : sad cat diary

w2amr
05-30-2013, 11:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk&feature=youtu.be

WX7P
05-30-2013, 12:08 PM
:clap::clap:

As one of the "authorities" I can relate.

KG4CGC
05-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Love it .

NQ6U
05-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Excellent!

wa6mhz
05-30-2013, 02:24 PM
"Dear Diary,
I continue to bite one of the authorities every chance I get. I sink my teeth into his arm and grind away until my teeth break through the skin and blood comes out. nevertheless, he continues to pet me and act as if nothing has happened. I do notice he pays more attention to my XACTO KNIFE Sharp claws, which are excellent for shredding the many boxes in the house
It SHREDS his skin too!"

PA5COR
05-30-2013, 04:25 PM
LOL :)

KC2KFC
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Being owned by 7 cats, I can attest to the truthfulness of the sad cat diary.

al2n
05-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Post of the month award winner right there folks.

AE1PT
05-30-2013, 07:29 PM
My wife almost hurt herself laughing watching this. Thanks, that helped take a little stress out of her day.

We have 6 of the furry fools, so this was right on target!

WØTKX
05-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh hell ya. OK fine, I'll try to do a fun post, instead of political madness... ;)

When Betts (the YL) listened to the Youtube link she LOL'd all the way through it, then said "that's your damn cat"! My first cat, Raul, lived to 17 years. Milhous(e) is my second. The spelling of his name will be explained. Cats are best if you are gone from home a lot. I sure dig having a dog around again these days as well, a pile of critters is the best.

Milhous(e), is a Maine Coon rescue. Maybe a mix, but he's really looks like breed standard. Seventeen lbs of an insufferably cute, stuck up , grumpy clown in a catsuit. Imagine a Krusty the Klown on speed? He's an endearing little bastard. I renamed him from Max to Milhous(e), after he failed adoption as an approximately 10 month old kitten that was already bigger and fluffier than the average kitty.

He does have the "M" mark on his forehead. Which was the lame excuse for his name of "Max" before I met him. Milhous(e} thinks this thread so far is appropriate, and about damn time, dammit. Just meowed his approval.

Attempts were made with existing cats three times, but the other cats picked on him hard as he was big and scary, for a kitten. The last attempt was with a ham radio buddy, who really liked cats... and his two cats underfoot went to one due to a pet tragedy. Astro, the remaining furball, seemed a bit lonely. But, they fought, and I got Milhous(e) out of there. I ended up keeping him after frequent begging with the "no pets" landlord.Milhous(e) came home with me with a torn up eye and a scratched cornea from Astro... who was much smaller. I don't really blame Astro, he's a great cat, but the ginormous Maine Coon kitten was kind of a freak. So... Milhouse was decided on, because of the same bully victim character from "The Simpsons".

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/X/A/milhouse.jpg

He was my guard kitty in the last neighborhood, quite good at it, actually. He was my buddy while recuperating from bad medical issues, twice. Four years in the "Barnum" neighborhood of Denver, an island of relative sanity surrounded by the typical core city issues due to the fact that a decent elementary school was within walking distance in my area. Tiny two bedroom with enough trees and permission for antennas. Lots of families, on a block of 15 small late '40's houses, only three with singles, two with elderly couples... Ten houses on one block with 2 or three kids typically in each. Lots going on, but pretty safe even though it was cheap living, eh?

Other cats were 'frenemies', with two others being becoming buddies, as they were kittens when they met. Always very insistent on being outside a lot, and won't take no for an answer. Prefers outside to the litterbox. He's fast and deadly when he wants to be, but with frequent slapstick mistakes he's alway doing stuff like a George Carlin "fucking meow" routine. ;)

Bastard has managed to snag hummingbirds up here, but in the city... he had a thing for squirrel and grasshoppers. He'll definately try insects, crickets from under rocks are pretty good, he likes it when I move big rocks around the property. Yessir, he prefers the country life. Due to his traumatic kittenhood, he decided early on that people were wonderful, other cats SUCK, and most dogs can be pushed around. Betts is annoyed with his hunting antics. but he really does dig living in the mountains. :lol:

After naming him, I was reminded that Nixon's middle name was Milhous, without the final "e". And in another nod to the humor of St. George the Carlin, I decided to pay odd homage to the "Occupation Foole" schtick, and dropped the final (e). But I keep spelling it with the "(e)" in parenthesis at the end. Drives the vet staff caaaarazy, as I bring him in on leash, and sign him in spelled that way. But they don't forget either of us. :snicker:

KC9SQR
05-30-2013, 08:35 PM
I about hurt myself laughing at that lol
That's definitely funny shit there

I've got two here so I can relate as well