PDA

View Full Version : Cool Free Release Austrailian Movie

n2ize
05-16-2013, 12:37 AM
This is a free release Australian movie made in 2011. It was released as a DVD, frame copy, and a free release peer to peer movie. It's called "The Tunnel". Basically it involves a reporter who needs a big key story to save her job. She hears of rumours of strange occurrences taking place in abandoned rail tunnels beneath Sydney Australia The government is reluctant to give her access so she takes matters into her own hands and accesses the forbidden tunnels with a film crew and sound man to try to find out just what is going on. They end up finding out more than they bargained for.

I expected it to be a dud but watched it anyway and found it quite eerie, intriguing and enjoyable. Particularly since it revolved around two of my favorite interests, urban exploration and draining. I recommend giving it a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjf20rwZfPU

KG4CGC
05-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Is it a documentary?

KJ3N
05-16-2013, 02:15 AM
I got back about 30 minutes ago from a Star Trek double feature (2009 movie and the new one). I'm not watching anything else tonight. :snooty:

n2ize
05-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Is it a documentary?

It's story line is done in a documentary style. A documentary about making a documentary. There are smatterings of truth, i.e. there are real abandoned rail tunnels under Sydney and they were actually used for the purposes described. But the account of what was discovered is supposedly fictional.