PDA

View Full Version : GX4800 For sale/Trade..now

K9TSU
05-12-2013, 02:35 AM
I bought a Standard GX4800 UHF radio at a ham fest. I can't find anyone to program it. Cosmetically it looks fine, it was checked out and as given a thumbs up. Only thing is the display is somewhat dim, but I think that could be changed if you played around with it. Mic, power cord, etc all included. Here's a discription:www.ameradio.com/product/6688/description.htmlI've recieved word that YES, it can be put into the ham bands. Right now, I know it's a 'high price,' but I would ship it to your door for $95 plus a shipping method of your choise, via PayPal. OR, a trade for any mobile UHF radio capable of atleast 20 channels, 25 watts, and that you can get it programmed for me. I'm a sixteen year old ham trying to throw some UHF in the "Skywarn car" because the biggest storm spotting group in my area uses UHF, so the VHF in the car won't do too good. Thanks! Pictures could be available if you need them.

kb2crk
05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I bought a Standard GX4800 UHF radio at a ham fest. I can't find anyone to program it. Cosmetically it looks fine, it was checked out and as given a thumbs up. Only thing is the display is somewhat dim, but I think that could be changed if you played around with it. Mic, power cord, etc all included. Here's a discription:www.ameradio.com/product/6688/description.htmlI've (http://www.ameradio.com/product/6688/description.htmlI've) recieved word that YES, it can be put into the ham bands. Right now, I know it's a 'high price,' but I would ship it to your door for $95 plus a shipping method of your choise, via PayPal. OR, a trade for any mobile UHF radio capable of atleast 20 channels, 25 watts, and that you can get it programmed for me. I'm a sixteen year old ham trying to throw some UHF in the "Skywarn car" because the biggest storm spotting group in my area uses UHF, so the VHF in the car won't do too good. Thanks! Pictures could be available if you need them.

I have a Motorola Maxtrac 32 channel 40 watt mobile that I can program if you are interested in a trade. I may have another Motorola if the Maxtrac doesn't fit you needs.

K9TSU
05-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Email sent

kb2crk
05-30-2013, 06:38 PM
I was just wondering if you have the standard shipped yet.

Thanks