PDA

View Full Version : Is There A School That Wives Go To ................

N8GAV
05-10-2013, 10:23 AM
That teaches them to be STUPID????? If so I think mine went there...............

PA5COR
05-10-2013, 10:34 AM
She better not read that, otherwise you might find yourself on the short end of the stick...;

And yes silently i asked myself that too, but now i'm divorced, so i left that problem behind me.

K7SGJ
05-10-2013, 10:42 AM
That teaches them to be STUPID????? If so I think mine went there...............

Why yes, yes there is a "wife school". You wanna know where it started?

Remember in grade school? Back in health class or science, or whatever the hell it was called where you went to schoo? Remember that day when the nurse came in and said, "okay, just the girls, form a straight line and follow me'? The nurse (who was always sick) and the home ec teacher (who was always divorced) took all the freash young female minds, and............................. well, you know...........see post #1 for the results.

N2CHX
05-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Same type of school that teaches men to be narcissistic assholes and horrible in bed :mrgreen:

N8GAV
05-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Same type of school that teaches men to be narcissistic assholes and horrible in bed :mrgreen:

Good answer Kelli.

N8GAV
05-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Point being, I had problems with my diabetes and spent a week in the hospital 3 weeks back. So now Doctors have me on a 60 carbs per meal diet. I love pasta, but now only can have 1(one) cup for a meal. She cooked up 2lbs box of spaghetti last night, with meatballs then turns to me and asks me "What the hell did I do, you can't eat all this?" DUH!

W3WN
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
No. Sorry. Not possible. For that story to be true, your wife would have to be my mother-in-law, and I KNOW that you aren't my father-in-law...

Hmmm. Maybe she's a distant relative?

Ever since my diagnosis, my m-i-l keeps pushing ice cream, cake (heavily iced), brownies, you name it... and the guilt trip, always the guilt trip.

And to even consider having a sugar-free dessert option available... somehow, it never happens.

Of course, when the family is over at our house for something, the kids devour the sugar-free cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, whatever. I've learned not to stock up until afterwards, as they'll clean me out.

(And for those of you familiar with the side-effects of certain "sugar alcohol" candies that are eaten in excess... yup. That I hear about, from my m-i-l & my sister-in-law. Of course, at the time the kids are stuffing their faces, I'm politely, or not so politely, told that I'm not allowed to tell the little darlings what to do...)

KG4CGC
05-10-2013, 12:53 PM
No. Sorry. Not possible. For that story to be true, your wife would have to be my mother-in-law, and I KNOW that you aren't my father-in-law...

Hmmm. Maybe she's a distant relative?

Ever since my diagnosis, my m-i-l keeps pushing ice cream, cake (heavily iced), brownies, you name it... and the guilt trip, always the guilt trip.

And to even consider having a sugar-free dessert option available... somehow, it never happens.

Of course, when the family is over at our house for something, the kids devour the sugar-free cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, whatever. I've learned not to stock up until afterwards, as they'll clean me out.

(And for those of you familiar with the side-effects of certain "sugar alcohol" candies that are eaten in excess... yup. That I hear about, from my m-i-l & my sister-in-law. Of course, at the time the kids are stuffing their faces, I'm politely, or not so politely, told that I'm not allowed to tell the little darlings what to do...)My parents had no problem yelling and humiliating me while beating the shit out of me over such an infraction because, you know, they didn't want to be embarrassed.

N8GAV
05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't know what she was thinking, ever since I came home Ron she been a pain about what I am allowed to eat and not allowed. I ate a cup but did have 2 meatballs....... Didn't hurt me and sugar stayed in the 120's

N2CHX
05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Point being, I had problems with my diabetes and spent a week in the hospital 3 weeks back. So now Doctors have me on a 60 carbs per meal diet. I love pasta, but now only can have 1(one) cup for a meal. She cooked up 2lbs box of spaghetti last night, with meatballs then turns to me and asks me "What the hell did I do, you can't eat all this?" DUH!

OK, if you have a good life insurance policy and she's the beneficiary, then she's not nearly as dumb as you think ;)

N8GAV
05-10-2013, 01:09 PM
OK, if you have a good life insurance policy and she's the beneficiary, then she's not nearly as dumb as you think ;)

Glad she can't see this, you may give her an idea :lol: :lol:

K7SGJ
05-10-2013, 01:31 PM

Yeah, right. Like men have to be taught how to be bad in bed. Hah, HAH I say.

NQ6U
05-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah, right. Like men have to be taught how to be bad in bed. Hah, HAH I say.

You tell her, Eddie! We're naturals at it!

K7SGJ
05-10-2013, 04:04 PM
You tell her, Eddie! We're naturals at it!

You're damn right. Just ask any women we've had sex with.

WØTKX
05-10-2013, 05:19 PM
My parents had no problem yelling and humiliating me while beating the shit out of me over such an infraction because, you know, they didn't want to be embarrassed.

Did they mellow out when the CFM (a Catholic thang) told them that wasn't a good idea anymore?

Mine did, but they faked it. :roll:

wa6mhz
05-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Rule #1 is the WIFE is ALWAYS RIGHT!
If you want any FRIENDLINESS in the situation, remember RULE #1.

WX7P
05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
If you want any FRIENDLINESS in the situation, remember RULE #1.

Is that a San Diego county thang, Pat?:lol:

VE7DCW
05-10-2013, 09:55 PM

I think mine went there as well...... and she graduated in the top 10% of her graduating class :clap:

ETA: I say this because we had an argument over something stupid she did :rant:

NA4BH
05-10-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm glad the teach Sammich making there.

N2NH
05-14-2013, 12:34 PM
All I can say is all 3 of mine were very smart but the first two didn't have a shred of common sense. If there's a school for that, they were honor students.

Pretty too. But I saw a recent pic of Wife #1. If you ever needed proof that gravity sucks... that pic was it. :lol:

VK3ZL
05-17-2013, 04:06 AM
My wife wrote the curriculum for that school..

Bob..VK3ZL..

n2ize
05-20-2013, 12:09 AM

I am great in bed ! I get a good long sound sleep every time I get into one. :lol:

W3WN
05-20-2013, 08:14 PM
If you want any FRIENDLINESS in the situation, remember RULE #1.You forgot Rule #2:

When the WIFE is wrong, see Rule #1

HUGH
05-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Much as I love my wife she keeps telling me, in serious tones, that she was abducted by aliens in a ship with flashing lights about 50 yards from our garden and then returned after inspection. I sometimes look into her eyes and wonder if she was reassembled correctly.

KK4AMI
05-24-2013, 08:15 PM
I Love my wife and she is very smart. :heart:

(Sorry, she's reading over my shoulder)

NA4BH
05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
I Love my wife and she is very smart. :heart:

(Sorry, she's reading over my shoulder)

VERY NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizX4kWtD8

n2ize
06-01-2013, 01:09 AM

Actually I have found women to be generally smarter and more sincere than many men I have met. Of course there are dummies on both genders and I tend to favour friendships with intellectual women so that may bias my opinion. But in my own life experiences I have never found any truth to the stereotype that women are inherently less intelligent than men. In fact I have experienced quite the opposite. I have also found women to be less inhibited and more free spirited than many men. Men seem to have an image of seriousness and a need maintain a sense of strict order. Women on the other hand are less afraid to let themselves go, laugh, and have fun.

K7SGJ
06-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Actually I have found women to be generally smarter and more sincere than many men I have met. Of course there are dummies on both genders and I tend to favour friendships with intellectual women so that may bias my opinion. But in my own life experiences I have never found any truth to the stereotype that women are inherently less intelligent than men. In fact I have experienced quite the opposite. I have also found women to be less inhibited and more free spirited than many men. Men seem to have an image of seriousness and a need maintain a sense of strict order. Women on the other hand are less afraid to let themselves go, laugh, and have fun.

Yeah, then they go home to their husbands.

n2ize
06-01-2013, 07:33 PM

Yeah, then they go home to their husbands.

Probably true. Marriage ads a new dimension to the whole thing.. I have never dealt with a wife, only girl friends and female acquaintances. As Jane often tells me, Marriage is wonderful but often overrated..