PDA

View Full Version : Game developer pranks pirates.

NQ6U
04-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Funny!

Two brothers, Patrick and Daniel Klug, recently released their first game called 'Game Dev Tycoon'. In it, players start a small game development company in the 1980's and attempt to build it up to a development powerhouse over the next 30 years.

In a bit of an experiment, the Klugs released a cracked version of their game and uploaded it themselves to a torrent site. However, in the pirated version, the in-game developers begin to run into crippling piracy that eventually drives them into bankruptcy.

Full article here. (http://www.macrumors.com/2013/04/29/independent-game-developer-pranks-pirates-with-game-dev-tycoon/)

N2CHX
04-29-2013, 08:26 PM
LMAO!!!! This is great.

kb2vxa
04-30-2013, 12:30 PM
"If players don’t buy the games they like, we will sooner or later go bankrupt."

No problem Smedley, I have DOUBLE protection. I'll take government bailout money and do just that, BAIL OUT on my golden parachute to my own private island. You must understand business Smedley or you'll forever be a nobody, FORK 'EM, TAKE AWAY THEIR MONEY, FORK 'EM, FORK 'EM ALL! Eh, that means you too Smedlap, byee hee hee hee..................