PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Believe You Missed the Chelsea Clintons! VIDEO

N2NH
04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
This is a story of a bunch of posers (hosers for you in Canada). They're headed to Coachella (http://www.coachella.com/lineup), a big rock event in the southwest desert...

We're really bummed we missed seeing "Get The F**k Out Of My Pool" play at Coachella. Oh, wait, no we're not because that's not a real band. Jimmy Kimmel continued his wince-inducing series "Lie Witness News" with a visit to Coachella, asking attendees their opinions on bands that don't exist.

I know 5 of those scheduled to appear and that's probably 4 or 5 more than these people...

Kimmel's Coachella 'Lie Witness News' Asks Concert Goers About Fake Bands (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/kimmel-coachella-lie-witness-news_n_3137809.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular)

WX7P
04-25-2013, 06:01 PM
We watched that last night on HULU.

Fun to bust SoCal poseurs.

WV6Z
04-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Damn, I really am going to have to do more than watch old Doc Martin and 30ROCK reruns on Netflix!

kb2vxa
04-26-2013, 10:02 AM
That reminds me of that "ban dihydrogen monoxide" thing. The more they try not to appear ignorant the more they appear stupid. (;->)

NA4BH
04-26-2013, 10:39 AM
"ban dihydrogen monoxide" thing.

They should ban it, everyone that has ever drank it has eventually died. True story.

WØTKX
04-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Hung that very "environmental hazard warning" up at work. Caused harm, as some were freaked out, and very concerned.

While it was good for a laugh, my boss asked me to not do that again. The non thinking critical folks got upset.

kb2vxa
04-26-2013, 07:02 PM
That got me thinking, it should be an employment screen. When you have non thinking critical cow orkers around you begin to wonder about their job qualifications and the boss's requirements.

WØTKX
04-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Heheheh. My boss (and theirs) was hired after the non critical thinkers.

'Tis why he hired me. We laugh in private, and sigh in public. Oh well.