PDA

View Full Version : Flash Player problems on Chrome and IE

VE7DCW
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice and help with this piece of B.S. software add-on known as Flash Player.
I'm a a youtube fan like with a lot of people and this morning using either Chrome or IE have been told to DL the new version of Flash Player and I for the life of me can't get this crap to load on my computer.To make matters worse youtube had offered an HTML 5 plug-in which I installed months ago on IE and had quite good success with ....... I can't even get HTML 5 to work and i'm now pulling my hair out trying to install something that will work with either IE or Chrome.
I refuse to use FF for reasons I'd rather not get into...... I use XP on my desktop here and had little difficulty with html 5 on MY IE 8 and worked famously on Chrome but interestingly in Chrome Youtube had asked me to DL the latest Flashplayer version and now I can't load either Flash or get HTML 5 plug-in to work
Curiously I had problems getting Flash Player to install on My netbook unit running Windows 7 ultimate and had to settle for HTML 5 plug-in which is working marginally for this OS..... I believe this subject has come up before on this Island forum and believe me i'm really tired of this dog program and the conflicts i'm having!!!!:irked:

K7SGJ
04-10-2013, 04:39 PM
You might find some help here: www.maxwell/the/pig/wheee.net (http://www.maxwell/the/pig/wheee.net)

VE7DCW
04-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Eddie ..... Maxwell is definitely a Superpig ...... unfortunately I don't think he can be of any assistance,bless his little heart!:mrgreen: