PDA

View Full Version : FUN IN THE SUN, GET SOME EXERCISE, EARN EXTRA MONEY

K7SGJ
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Yes, treasure hunting. There are billions of dollars of lost jewelry, coins, and other valuables out there just begging to be found. Plus, you can find collectibles and relics lost to mankind for eons. Yes, you could hit it big time with the proper treasure hunting techniques and equipment. Come to the Finders of Undiscovered Collectibles and Keepsakes University. Yes, FUCKU can start you on your way to a new and lucrative career with a minimum of investment. We at FUCKU will train you on the proper techniques of finding areas that will be most productive, how to scoop up your finds, how to identify valuable keepers, and of course how to identify the worthless shit. But most of all, we will teach you the proper sweeping motion of the detector which will provide maximum results. You need not bring anything to our university. While we don't have detectors for classroom and field use, we do have weed whackers and 5 beautiful acres of over grown weeds. Yes, the technique for sweeping for jewels and other treasure is identical to the action of weed whacking. Plus, shed those extra pounds you gained over the winter just sitting around watching reruns of Honey Boo Boo.

Located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert where teperatures reach a balmy 122 degrees in the shade, you will learn everything required to cash in on the misfortune of others, much like we do to our students at FUCKU. We are currently offering open enrollment for this one week class (two weeks if enrollment is low, or the weeds get any taller). Don't wait any longer. Learn to treasure hunt. Make extra money on the side to buy radios, or other useless shit. I upped my income, up yours. Remember our motto "You've tried the rest, Now try the best, FUCKU" Mention this ad and receive an extra 10% charge.

NQ6U
04-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Sounds good. Where do I sign up?

K7SGJ
04-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Sounds good. Where do I sign up?

The K7SGJ branch, Info on QRZ is accurate, well, at least my shit is. I can't speak for any of the posts or information.

VE7DCW
04-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Hard to imagine I could become my own Indiana Jones discovering the lost aluminum beer can!
Got to watch those snakes though........ :mrgreen:

NA4BH
04-08-2013, 11:58 AM
No phone number listed

NQ6U
04-08-2013, 12:03 PM
The K7SGJ branch, Info on QRZ is accurate, well, at least my shit is. I can't speak for any of the posts or information.

I see that the campus is located in Maricopa County, AZ, so I can't attend. Every time I go there, I get mistaken for a Mexican and end up headed to Nogales in a bus with windows that don't open.

K7SGJ
04-08-2013, 12:05 PM
No phone number listed

We don't want the phone company to locate us. Just send the tuition (a signed blank check will do) and we'll get back to you after it clears our band in the Azors.

NA4BH
04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
We don't want the phone company to locate us. Just send the tuition (a signed blank check will do) and we'll get back to you after it clears our band in the Azors.

Free concert tickets too?

K7SGJ
04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
I see that the campus is located in Maricopa County, AZ, so I can't attend. Every time I go there, I get mistaken for a Mexican and end up headed to Nogales in a bus with windows that don't open.

You won't have a problem if you speak the official Maricopa County language of English. Don't speak Italian, the Sheriffs are too fucking stoopid to be able to tell it from Spanish. And lose the pointy hat. Sheriff Joe will want to take it and frame it. Huh, now that I think about it, that's what he does to the Hispanics, too.

K7SGJ
04-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Free concert tickets too?

Why yes, now that you mention it. the Poulan Weed Whacking String Orchestra will play at graduation. You know, the usual song Pump and Circumstances.

W7XF
04-08-2013, 01:02 PM
No phone number listed
1-900-867-5309

W7XF
04-08-2013, 01:04 PM
I see that the campus is located in Maricopa County, AZ, so I can't attend. Every time I go there, I get mistaken for a Mexican and end up headed to Nogales in a bus with windows that don't open.And the dean of students is Joe Arpaio.
s

AE1PT
04-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Hey, how do I apply to be faculty?

I wasted years on this shit, and consider myself an expert in treasure hunting. Some of the courses I could teach include:

How to destroy archaeological sites quickly with heavy excavation equipment.
Using explosives to excavate or remove old trees.
Creating bogus maps and bad history: a guide to recruiting investors.
Marine salvage--quickly removing pesky coral reefs from sites.
Desecrating prehistoric cemeteries for fun and profit.
Security for treasure hunting: how to avoid being arrested.

:cool2:

W3WN
04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
1-900-867-5309And here I was thinking that it was 867-5 309 (Ask for Jenny)

n2ize
04-08-2013, 01:52 PM

You may find a gun that was lost by a famous gunfighter. Or used by Mexican bandits in the 19th century. And if all else fails you can visit Sherrif Joe Arpaio. He has these pink bunny suits he gives to people and then sends them to trot around the desert while wearing them.

N2NH
04-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey, this would help my hillbilly cred. Where do I sign up? Does the beer come with tuition? How about a hottie or two to hold the beer while they watch this?