PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Lots of changes around here.....

KA9MOT
04-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Sad to see so many mods leaving but I like the choices for the new ones.

Not that it matters butt, I got a little butt hurt and took a break for a minute. I missed most of you guys so I'm back. I won't be camping out all day like I used to but I plan to participate when the urge arises.

Again, congratulation to the new mods!

KG4CGC
04-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Well I'm just glad that they have been stopping gay marriage so that my wife and I can safely go out and purchase assault weapons.

kb2vxa
04-04-2013, 08:50 AM
You plan to participate when WHAT arises?

KB3LAZ
04-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Hadnt even noticed. Gratz to the new mods are in order.

PS: Im sorry your butt hurts. Gotta watch for tacks when you sit.

K7SGJ
04-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Glad to see you back, Steve. You might want to spackle your butt shut. I hear that works, sometimes.

KG4CGC
04-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Glad to see you back, Steve. You might want to spackle your butt shut. I hear that works, sometimes.
This. And I laughed out my spackle when I read it.

W3WN
04-04-2013, 10:53 AM
You plan to participate when WHAT arises?Kinky!

N2CHX
04-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Way-hey and up she rises
Way-hey and up she rises
Way-hey and up she rises
Ear-lie in the mornin'

KJ3N
04-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Kinky!

So is stampeding cattle... through the Vatican.

K7SGJ
04-04-2013, 12:17 PM
So is stampeding cattle... through the Vatican.

So.....you gotta beef with that? I don't want to steer you wrong, but the Pope doesn't kowtow to anyone. You might just as well just forget about it, and hoof it over to the other side of the Island. Gotta go, I don't want to milk this post any longer.

AE1PT
04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Sad to see so many mods leaving but I like the choices for the new ones.

Not that it matters butt, I got a little butt hurt and took a break for a minute. I missed most of you guys so I'm back. I won't be camping out all day like I used to but I plan to participate when the urge arises.

Again, congratulation to the new mods!

You have been on the island long enough to know that you bend over too far in the forums, or someone will slip up from behind and punk you. :twisted:

My condolences to whomever wants to be the moderator of anything. Counseling helps with the desire to volunteer for such things.

How many moderators does it take to ride herd on the 30-40 or so people that participate with any regularity? :cool2:

W3WN
04-04-2013, 12:45 PM
So.....you gotta beef with that? I don't want to steer you wrong, but the Pope doesn't kowtow to anyone. You might just as well just forget about it, and hoof it over to the other side of the Island. Gotta go, I don't want to milk this post any longer.Yeah, I've got a beef with your cheesy reply. It ain't kosher.

W3WN
04-04-2013, 12:46 PM
You have been on the island long enough to know that you bend over too far in the forums, or someone will slip up from behind and punk you. :twisted:

My condolences to whomever wants to be the moderator of anything. Counseling helps with the desire to volunteer for such things.

How many moderators does it take to ride herd on the 30-40 or so people that participate with any regularity? :cool2:Little do you know... :evil:

NQ6U
04-04-2013, 01:17 PM
How many moderators does it take to ride herd on the 30-40 or so people that participate with any regularity? :cool2:

That sounds like a light bulb joke.

Just for the record, I didn't exactly volunteer. I was asked to take on the task and accepted, figuring it was time to give back a little to the Island (more specifically, Jeff) in exchange for all the free entertainment I've received here over the last almost three years.

K7SGJ
04-04-2013, 01:19 PM

Except that moderators aint that bright. :twisted:

NQ6U
04-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Except that moderators aint that bright. :twisted:

i rezent dat. i iz az brite az u.

K7SGJ
04-04-2013, 02:23 PM

I rest my case, and my feet, and my ass.

N2NH
04-04-2013, 02:31 PM

You must be. How many nuns are under you?

AE1PT
04-04-2013, 02:38 PM

Just for the record, I didn't exactly volunteer. I was asked to take on the task and accepted, figuring it was time to give back a little to the Island (more specifically, Jeff) in exchange for all the free entertainment I've received here over the last almost three years.

Wouldn't it have been a lot simpler just to have sent $100 via Paypal? :cool2:

kb2vxa
04-05-2013, 06:48 PM
"Yeah, I've got a beef with your cheesy reply. It ain't kosher."

Cheese is, beef is, but beef and cheese is treif.

W7XF
04-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I've got a beef with your cheesy reply. It ain't kosher.I never sausage a thing

K7SGJ
04-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah, you're feeling better.

However, that requires a link.

KC9SQR
04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Honestly I really like the idea of swapping out the mods once in a while...
Obviously not all the time... But after a few years of doing it, I'm sure people could use a break..
Kinda keeps people from getting burnt out on it and keeps things fresh for the forum...
Also gives other people a chance to literally "put up or shut up" as far as complaining about how the place is run as well..

I think some other forums, especially one I've got in mind, but I won't mention should do the same..
It would also prevent the totalitarian rule that some moderators of some forums tend to use..

Here? Never a problem with a moderator personally, you guys have all been awesome..

K7SGJ
04-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Next time they are going to keep the mods, and swap out the members.

KC9SQR
04-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Next time they are going to keep the mods, and swap out the members.

Or REALLY shake things up a bit, make all the members mods, and the mods members ;)

Just kidding of course :)

K7SGJ
04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I think that would lead to a gang ban.

KC9SQR
04-05-2013, 10:17 PM
I think that would lead to a gang ban.

Oh I think the place would go to hell in a handbasket in about 5 minutes or less lol

W4GPL
04-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Next time they are going to keep the mods, and swap out the members.No one told me I had that option! Dammit! ;)

NA4BH
04-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Oh I think the place would go to hell in a handbasket in about 5 minutes or less lol

It's already there. But who isn't up for a good "Gang Bang?

KC9SQR
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
It's already there. But who isn't up for a good "Gang Bang?

lol
I see what you did there ;)

kb2vxa
04-06-2013, 11:03 AM
"Or REALLY shake things up a bit, make all the members mods, and the mods members."

Just as every mod is a member
And all the members mods
As heads is tails
Just call me administrator
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

W7XF
04-06-2013, 11:56 AM
:
So is stampeding cattle... through the Vatican.iI would think a stampede of Pedo bears through the Vatican would be more theVatican's style:twisted:

KA9MOT
04-06-2013, 12:41 PM
:iI would think a stampede of Pedo bears through the Vatican would be more theVatican's style:twisted:

Good to see ya' posting Kevin. I just got a scare when I checked your FB Page.

KJ3N
04-06-2013, 04:14 PM
:iI would think a stampede of Pedo bears through the Vatican would be more theVatican's style:twisted:

That's not considered kinky. That's normal for them.

kb2vxa
04-06-2013, 06:53 PM
"iI would think a stampede of Pedo bears through the Vatican would be more theVatican's style."

They're called chicken hawks and they've already got plenty.

"That's not considered kinky."

No, but Friedman is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6b-OdfboLE You may remember Homo Erectus from another thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6b-OdfboLE