PDA

View Full Version : IE 10 And Yahoo Mail Problems

N8GAV
04-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone using IE10 and having trouble with Yahoo Mail or is it just me?

NQ6U
04-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Internet Explorer: What you use to download Firefox.

N8GAV
04-03-2013, 03:07 PM

Did that still need IE for some stuff for school

W7XF
04-05-2013, 02:22 PM
IE 10???? what's IE10???]oh you mean 10-9:wiggle:

N8GAV
04-06-2013, 11:48 AM
IE 10???? what's IE10???]oh you mean 10-9:wiggle:

Nice to see that your getting along Kevin ! Keep it up and get well soon buddy.

W4GPL
04-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Did that still need IE for some stuff for schoolThat happens, when web developers are lazy as hell.

But that's still no excuse to not use Firefox or Chrome when doing everything else. This opinion isn't based on some anti-Microsoft bias, Firefox and Chrome are just plain better and more capable. Most web developers write code to work in Firefox and Chrome and just pray it works in IE.

N8GAV
04-06-2013, 02:04 PM
That happens, when web developers are lazy as hell.

But that's still no excuse to not use Firefox or Chrome when doing everything else. This opinion isn't based on some anti-Microsoft bias, Firefox and Chrome are just plain better and more capable. Most web developers write code to work in Firefox and Chrome and just pray it works in IE.

I have to call IT Monday. Was talking with a classmate there is some type of plug in for Firefox so I can use Power Point. I don't know Jeff just enough to keep one nuts.

N1LAF
04-06-2013, 02:32 PM

We have tablets now to download Firefox...

;)

N1LAF
04-06-2013, 02:36 PM
I have to call IT Monday. Was talking with a classmate there is some type of plug in for Firefox so I can use Power Point. I don't know Jeff just enough to keep one nuts.

This may work - or may not... Firefox plugin.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

User Agent Switcher Features

The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of the browser. The typical usage is to allow access to sites that restrict access based on the browser being used.

Switching the user agent does not make the browser render a page like another browser and is not guaranteed to fix issues with every site. Please read the help for more information.