PDA

View Full Version : Duck Penises?

WN9HJW
03-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Deleted

W4GPL
03-25-2013, 05:00 PM
You can never know what will be learned from undirected research.

NQ6U
03-25-2013, 05:02 PM
You can never know what will be learned from undirected research.

Exactly.

K7SGJ
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Funny how I read that as

DUCK!!

Penises

NA4BH
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I thought this would be about Chippendale dudes.

K7SGJ
03-25-2013, 05:17 PM

Nah, thems is squirrels, or chipmunks ore one of those furry lil bastids.

kb2vxa
03-25-2013, 06:29 PM
"Many duck penises are cork-screw shaped and some scientists believe this is because of a form of evolution known as sexual conflict."

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it.

AE1PT
03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
All of this money to determine what we nerds knew 40+ years ago in middle school:

"The angle of the dangle is directly correlated to the latent heat of the meat."

What more is there?

N2NH
03-25-2013, 07:17 PM

Ummm... John sez nuthin'.

K7SGJ
03-25-2013, 08:17 PM
All of this money to determine what we nerds knew 40+ years ago in middle school:

"The angle of the dangle is directly correlated to the latent heat of the meat."

What more is there?

What more you ask?

The velocity factor created by the beauty of the cutie.

WA2OLZ
03-25-2013, 08:48 PM

What more is there?

And inversely proportional to the mass of the ass.

Oh, dang... THAT was my first post???? I'll go back to 11M now. Sorry

NA4BH
03-25-2013, 09:07 PM
And inversely proportional to the mass of the ass.

Oh, dang... THAT was my first post???? I'll go back to 11M now. Sorry

Why you demented little prevert, WELCOME to the Island. :lol:

NQ6U
03-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Why you demented little prevert, WELCOME to the Island. :lol:

Yes. We like demented little preverts here.

Barkeep, fetch that man the adult beverage of his choice and put it on the Vatican's tab.

NA4BH
03-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Yes. We like demented little preverts here.

Barkeep, fetch that man the adult beverage of his choice and put it on the Vatican's tab.

I think the barkeep is AWOL. Absent Without Liquor.

W7XF
03-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Something tells me that the lead researcher is none other than Long Duc Dong.

NQ6U
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
I think the barkeep is AWOL. Absent Without Liquor.

What? Doesn't he realize he has an important role here and that he can't expect to just come and go as he pleases? The bastid Well, okay, then: the demented little prevert can fetch is own adult beverage and put it on the Vatican's tab.

VK3ZL
03-26-2013, 03:28 AM
The study of dick's of duck's...Gawd almighty!!!! What next?

Being on the land farming most of my life I have had the opportunity to study at close quarters the dick's and various sexual habits of not only ducks but a myriad of farm and wild animals....Call me perverted if you like but I have found the various sexual habits of ducks and other birds and animals fascinating..I tried at a young age to incorporate some of the observed behavior into my own sex life but the XYL was rather reluctant to let me indulge her around the duck pen and various other interesting parts of the farm and left me wondering if I perhaps was a throwback in nature with primitive urges..:shhh:

Let's get back to ducks....We had a pet Mountain Duck Drake we called Wanker...Now he was a big bird and we provided him with a harem of lady ducks....It used to be hilarious watching Wanker chase one of his ladies around the duck pen with his corkscrew dick dragging behind him...The other lady ducks used to think Wanker was dragging a writhing worm behind him as he chased his chosen lover for the day....Poor Wanker had to give up many sexual encounters in fear of having his poor curly Duckhood nipped and swallowed by the rest of his harem...I guess that would be a painful head job indeed..:omg:

Ducks...Lovely birds...

Bob..VK3ZL..

NQ6U
03-26-2013, 06:59 AM
Don't ever say the Island is a cultural wasteland. Why, here's some of the finest poetry ever written right here:

Here lies the bones of Screwy Dick,
He spent his whole life with a corkscrew prick,
He searched and he searched in the futile hunt,
To find the woman with the corkscrew cunt.
He finally found her and then dropped dead,
The son-of-a-bitch had a left hand thread.

N2NH
03-26-2013, 07:39 AM
CONSERVATIVE now Cybercast News Service considers this news? Why? Are they ducks??

As of 2007, CNSNews.com described its role as serving an audience which puts a "higher premium on balance than spin." --WIKI-link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNS_News)

"CNSNews.com's motto is 'The Right News. Right now.'" If this is what the right thinks is the 'right news' they must live very boring lives.

Color me under-farking-impressed.

AE1PT
03-26-2013, 01:29 PM
I have it on good authority that not all female ducks wish to be corkscrewed. And I have proof to back it up.

http://ae1pt.com/photos/imh/dog_on_a_duck.jpg

Can I have $20K for demonstrating this anomaly?

NA4BH
03-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Vented Gleet

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bCXJl0BnJYU/UMFDBAszHGI/AAAAAAAACR0/kzHGRj9_5xA/s400/gleet.jpg